Sign in to follow this  
roger

my secret

Lack of love is an illusion.

Everyone is wholly good.

This doesn't seem to be the case, but things aren't what they seem; they are what they are.

• Like 5

Well, I love myself so there is never a lack of love in my life.

Sometimes I have been "not good".  I apologize for that.

And true, perception almost always puts a twist on "what is".  The fewer the twists, the straighter the line.

• Like 3

which could be modified to state that lack of "God" is an illusion, but then not so many will get on board.

• Like 2

If I have an empty well with a pump attached, can I say I have a well and a pump, and any lack of water is merely illusory, or would I do better to just get on and make the well deeper?

• Like 3

which could be modified to state that lack of "God" is an illusion, but then not so many will get on board.

But still a good try 3bob.

• Like 1

Everyone is wholly good.

This doesn't seem to be the case, but things aren't what they seem; they are what they are.

Speaking the truth.

But then again, we live with the results of the illusion.

• Like 3

If I have an empty well with a pump attached, can I say I have a well and a pump, and any lack of water is merely illusory, or would I do better to just get on and make the well deeper?

Maybe the water has turned to air or ice :)

• Like 1

Maybe the water has turned to air or ice :)

If it was frozen it would have to be heated :) As far as I'm concerned, I'll do whatever is necessary to get that well operating properly, except assume that the problem is an illusion.

If it was frozen it would have to be heated :) As far as I'm concerned, I'll do whatever is necessary to get that well operating properly, except assume that the problem is an illusion.

Same thing, just different ways of saying it,

Problems Are always illusions, theyre ideas about how we want things to be vs the way that they actually are. Consider what an illusion is , define it thoroughly . Do the same for the word 'problem " . The meanings both revolve around ideas in your head conflicting with the state of material things outside your head.

This doesnt mean that magically the material world will suddenly conform to your wishes, it does suggest though, that one needs to physically bring about this conformance, OR change ones attitude.

WHICH,you probably already know.

• Like 2

What about rape? During the moment that such a horrible act is committed, is there not at least a slight 'lack of love'?

Who me? .. if so , Yes'.'..........oh, this was to the op , nevermind.

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this