Sign in to follow this  
mwight

View of Self Dissolved...

I was meditating yesterday... when a series of thoughts cropped up which I couldn't discard so easily...

I wanted to share...

Just What the HELL is going on? What Am I exactly?

I... I am not one thing... I am a society of beings, not an single being. I am the union of many... many cells working together, like a society of people, joining together and giving birth to a higher consciousness.

My function as a consciousness is to adapt, and secure resources for my society, my cells, to ensure their survival and well being.

I wonder if we as humans are growing more interconnected, and giving rise to a planetary consciousness, would we even know it if we did? What if it is waking up.. right now... right here...

After so many years every atom in my being will be new, and all the old of years past will be long gone, and only the pattern of me is even similar.

I am an arrangement of atoms, a pattern, like a tapestry...

My consciousness, which resides in my body... this pattern this society...

My consciousness is pure energy... like an electrical lightning storm... The core of what I am is something as intangible as that..

In my thoughts... my deepest thoughts... I can see the flow of solar energy into the plants, and then into us... like waves of life... the sun breaths into this lifeless dirt... Like crystals self arranging, from the soil.

Can't you see it? Can't you feel it?

Does any other being here reading this right now... Truly understand what I am saying... How scary it is to realize this... Or am I even making any sense?

Does any other being here reading this right now... Truly understand what I am saying... How scary it is to realize this... Or am I even making any sense?

Actually, youve made perfect sense.

Though whether or not we wake up to it is another matter.

Regards, Cloud :)

Why should it be scary, realizing something like that? I think its awesome, beautiful, wondrous...

I was meditating yesterday... when a series of thoughts cropped up which I couldn't discard so easily...

I wanted to share...

Just What the HELL is going on? What Am I exactly?

imagine a drop of water falling from the sky......it is an individual only for the brief flight........but when it lands in the lake it becomes a part of it.......or when it lands on the soil...it nurishes it.......regardless the single drop of water is gone.

You are a raindrop, I am a raindrop....our lives cycle from the cloud to the ground to back to the cloud.......our job is always the same...to nurish anything we come in contact with......

Sign in to follow this