4bsolute

Breathe regardless of situation

Breath, breath pace, depth (etc) is directly linked to state(s) of consciousness, which is linked to different quality of depth of perceptions.

Do you really want to drop out of a possible upcoming trance state due to a car driving by smelling totally toxic or a guy blowing you cigarette smoke full in your face?

Today I made it clear for myself: Enough is enough. I no longer hinder my spiritual progress on how my surroundings behave.

Breath is so crucial. Same goes for being heart-centered. How many times can you be thrown out of these two so-important concentrations? Basicly your entire day, if you do live in our normal society, where felt 99,9% are void of any greater conscious activity.

Breathe, breathe through it all and allow concentration on your heart center be natural to re-integrate spirit.

Be. Be well and most importantly stay well.

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 3

I really resonate with what you're saying 4bsolute.  Not withdrawing from breath no matter the external conditions.

Much of my process is about release... radical release and it's practice seems intimately tied with breath.

Particularly pointed of late, is the sensory process at the deepest point of extreme relaxed exhalation and breath sublimation prior to the extreme need to inhale while remaining relaxed.

Breath and consciousness seem inexorably entwined and between breath rate, lung saturation and sublimation it seems there is a nigh on infinite playground of consciousness hovering in the midst of breath.

Is a good idea to breathe deeply, because then you might get some air in with all the pollution! :)