Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

I just hired Bill Gates' Vastu Consultant!

Am I a Bill Gates? Well, no, but fortunately it's a labor of love for Robin and Michael Mastro at vastucreations.com and is affordable.

They have "The Way of Vastu: Creating Prosperity" on amazon and are working on "Making Room For Mr. Right."

I've only carried out a few of their suggestions, but I am already very grateful for their work and am deeply grateful to Swami Kaleshwar's "Victory through Vaastu" from kaleshwar.org for introducing me to this important field.

Yoda

Karen,

I just can't get enough! One thing about these Vastu folks... they don't know about orgonite. Btw, if orgonite were an element which one would it be. I'd say metal, but Vastu/Indian system doesn't do metal though.

Yoda

Yoda, I just want to say that I really love the way you're continually trying stuff out and always so enthusiastic.

I always get a happy vibe from you and it's much appreciated. I don't think I've ever read a negative or critical post from you.

Don't know why this burst out of me at this particular moment, but who cares.

Blessings to you.

I

Yoda, I just want to say that I really love the way you're continually trying stuff out and always so enthusiastic.

I always get a happy vibe from you and it's much appreciated. I don't think I've ever read a negative or critical post from you.

Don't know why this burst out of me at this particular moment, but who cares.

Blessings to you.

I

Thanks Ian!! Posting etiquette is definitely a practice of mine... yoga for the Internet!

It got a lot easier after I put everyone on 'ignore'. :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

I just can't get enough! One thing about these Vastu folks... they don't know about orgonite. Btw, if orgonite were an element which one would it be. I'd say metal, but Vastu/Indian system doesn't do metal though.
What exactly is orgonite, and has it worked for you? It sounds a bit pseudo-scientific, so I'm curious to hear any firsthand reports on its actual effectivity? Edited by vortex

Vortex,

Just search it at the taobums index. It's good stuff. I just wonder "where" in terms of Vastu it would be good to place it.

Yoda

Karen,

Yoda

I'm not sure it can be or needs to be fit into another system.

And Dennis has lots of new toys on the Orgone Crystals site :)

thanks for pointing out his updated site! I like his writeup on black tourmaline. I was inspired to buy some, but I've not played with it. I'm a believer in black rocks and I've heard that black tourmaline is the best.

I think the essence of Vastu is sleeping with the head pointed in any direction other than north.

Sign in to follow this