Hi  , how do I go about ordering one of these , and am I right in thinking these are from the uk so no customs charges ? Is 220 volts ok with uk power ?

Edited by Bruce Qi

Hi , Tried to order one but it is charging me more money at the end than it says on your site ?

People come here to discuss negative ions effect, please use private message or email to discuss support questions about a particular website or seller!

People come here to discuss negative ions effect, please use private message or email to discuss support questions about a particular website or sell

are you a mod ? nope , you have 14 posts ,give it a rest ,

People come here to discuss negative ions effect, please use private message or email to discuss support questions about a particular website or seller!

are you a mod ? nope , you have 14 posts ,give it a rest ,

I am not a mod as you can see. Just wanted to keep the post clean of unrelated posts, I'm sorry that I did offend you.

Why are people fighting. I openly link websites that I feel sell worth while products as far as negative ion generators go.

I just happen to do them myself. To be fair, this thread was started by myself, promoting the benefits that negative ions bring, as well as providing information on where to get good products from. Products that I myself have tested and believe adhere to the requirements for a product that won't cause any adverse effects as described by various members from taobums.

I all too well know how a badly designed negative ion generator can make a person believe they are not worth while, part and part of the reason I started to produce my own. To ensure the requirements that I found to be of vital importance was adhered to.

Many on here promote their own system, or the system of their teacher. When asked where to find good products, I advised people honestly and fairly. 

I think you misunderstood me here, I am very glad that you have brought up the topic and of course you should be able to talk about your own products as many other people do. In fact, I am very happy that you do since I am a customer of yours and I can vouch for the great customer service and products you present. You also recommend other suppliers which is fantastic of you. So I do not criticise you in any possible way. I just thought that support questions of a personal matter should be sent to you in private message since other people can't benefit them thus no need to be in the thread. I thought it would be less clutter, but look at me now, cluttering the thread even more to explain I am not offended or trying to offend someone. So I guess I learned my lesson. 

• Like 1

Whuh what a hassle here :)

It's okay joti, you don't have to clean little bs like this. I used to do this. Work out, you will be more focused.

Randomer, I got curious and I thought about smelling the breeze on the ionizer again. I noticed the static on/around it reduced or maybe it dissipated in to the air? I wiped it with a very slightly wet shock last week some day, and then with a dry cloth. Unplugged it of course. I noticed since then I put my hand in the air around it there is less dust around. I assume it's because I cleaned most of it.

Anyway I notice now there is much much less dust on it, when I put my finger close to it it doesn't make an electric noise and I touched it around here and there without getting a shock. When I first got it, I got a shock by touching it like that :). Also I printed on a piece of paper for anyone to unplug it before touching it. The paper last week was sticking onto it, like super glue, but now today took it off to feel the heat of the ionizer and when to put it back it stays close to the ionizer but its falling down on the surface. In other words the static definitely reduced.

I put my nose at the opening, less dust and same super fresh breeze as in the first day. 

This is normal right? Just happening because I cleaned the dust?

• Like 1

Can you make a negative ion toothbrush or some device for teeth? I've heard negative ions do wonders for teeth to the extent of remineralizing cavities and regrowing lost teeth.

• Like 1

Predicting Indexes: 34 months of back testing the SuperForce Algorithm with the AMEX, DOW, NASDAQ, Russell 2000, NYSE, S&P and Philadelphia Major Indexes http://www.superforce.com/email-releases/Indexes.htm

Found that link on the linked superforce site, seemed to focus on the markets index vs. the pos/neg ions ratio as predictive.

Randomer thanks for the post outlining what to look for in NI Gens, and the post of links as well.

I've been reading this book that Cheya ref'd -- The Ion Effect -- and I'm finding it really fascinating. I'll be back another time to talk some about that...

RC

• Like 3

One thing the Ion Effect author said that I found interesting. He said in Europe, various cultural sayings -- such as the effect of certain winds on accidents, health, psychology etc. -- have such a long history with the people, that they aren't really questioned that much. Sure, maybe it's not 100% or for everyone or all the time, nobody said it was, but it's just a given that this is a thing, because it's always been. So if they do science, it might start with: what might be causing this?

But in the USA, the culture is incredibly new compared to most the rest of the world, and what lineage we have is ignored or unknown or dismissed (the Native lore), that even such things we ourselves have, the first question science asks is instead: can we prove it's even real? And that comes first.

But some things cannot be tested properly in science; you can't bring in the south winds in a science lab, with all the myriad factors and time and so on. And, even if you can demonstrate the south winds had some effect on some percentage of people, that doesn't mean there aren't god-knows-how-many compounding and confounding factors that either mitigate it or make it worse -- and these do not mean there isn't something real going on but they do probably mean that without a really significant amount of funding over a decent period of time, trying to tease that out enough to demonstrate something's reality to the scientists in the USA is probably never going to happen.

There's apparently a lot of research (will look into the selected bibliography) but the bottom line is that everything from violent crime to suicide to car accidents shows a very significant correlation; but it's not always as-obvious, for example the strongest wave may be a couple days before the winds arrive -- as if the dynamic ion situation arrives first, and that plus the 'change' from one state to another is powerful. But in practice of course, you need a lot of documentation to get to the point of that making sense, since until then, it just starts sounding as arbitrary as biorythyms.

Anyway I thought the comment about research between Europe and the US was very interesting.

RC

• Like 1

I've been sitting in front (back toward) of one of the NaturAir NI generators for a few hours now. 

Experience so far, there was a pleasant mild static in my shirt, so I can feel it creating some kind of charge around me.

Maybe 1/2 an hour I experienced a tingle of energy up my spine, my housemate later came into my room after it had been on for a few hours, I saw them experience a similar sensation within 10 seconds of being in the room, perhaps coincidence. Not sure what this means, to me it feels like a subtle rise in energy.

I felt some very mild unexplained pains in my right forearm, right triceps brachii muscle and around the right kidney (after having the device on), which are now gone, I feel maybe some healing activity occurring. I also felt mild congestion in my right ear dissipating and just below the ear in either the internal jugular or internal carotid artery. So I guess my right side was compromised in some way. It may be my right side is closer to the device also... though I felt previously this area needed some work. I am less than 1m distance from the device.

Over 3 hours I am feeling more in my skeleton/ bones something, all subtle. The hair on my arms was raised briefly, I can still feel a very subtle electric feeling in the air/ on my skin. This is what I am reporting so far perhaps I've an active imagination.

I'd say I am somewhat energy sensitive, it's important for me to recharge in nature, this may help a lot, looking forward to seeing progress in the future.

Edited by Sionnach
  • Like 1

I have had the NaturAir NI generator running for 2 days and nights in my bedroom.

I imagined the rooms atmosphere would be light and airy but it seems the opposite, slightly heavy and gives me a fuzzy head rather than a clear one.

Have to have the window open when I sleep or else i get the aforementioned fuzzy head.

Not sure what to make of it ?

I imagined the rooms atmosphere would be light and airy but it seems the opposite, slightly heavy and gives me a fuzzy head rather than a clear one.

It is the effect of serotonin that makes you sleepy and fuzzy. Negative ions boost the serotonin and even when serotonin is ionized it can penetrate the blood brain barrier so it is a natural and beneficial effect. But too much serotonin is not good too so try to find a balance in the way you feel and how much ions you breathe.

First two days I was experiencing pleasant mild highs from it, worked late into the early morning 5am odd, at the computer with basically no fatigue. I have to sleep still though ha. Breathing seems improve, I think even hair, I have long hair. At this same time I was getting a very good amount of sunlight and I've been adding more soaked chia seeds to my diet. That may be an additional.

Edited by Sionnach