Sign in to follow this  
Attumidha

Greetings

Hello Everyone,

I primarily practice in the Buddhist (Theravada) tradition (I'm a monastic), but have also been practicing Qigong for the last 6 years or so - largely for health and to build up energy (which seems to help with meditation to some extent).  

Have largely learnt from videos (Ken Cohen, Lee Holden, John Milton, Robert Peng, Bruce Frantzis Energy Arts - Dragon and Tiger etc) and recently, after reading through this forum - have started learning Flying Phoenix, and Blossoms in the Spring as well as a short practice by GM Kellen Chia called Ten Immortals).

Anyway, am really still a newbie to this world.  And it's great to have this forum where there is so much experience to learn from and people who have good advice and perspectives to offer. . . .

• Like 4

Hello Attumidha, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Attumidha,

Don't read too many of my posts, you might end up getting converted to Taoism.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this