Sign in to follow this  
Apech

Can't sign out

I know this is a life sentence but why can't I sign out and in again?  I signed in anonymous one time but I want to be visible (of course).

I know this is a life sentence but why can't I sign out ..  I signed in anonymous one time but I want to be visible ..

What.. what you trapped in the Matrix, here?

What was it like? 

Edited by thelerner

Cant sign out from phone on mountain. Can from pc down below. Can be both signed in and out at same time. Never really sure if I'm here or not. I like that. (-:

• Like 3

Its so very odd that until now this issue still persists. 

Each time the browsing history has to be cleared before one can sign out. 

This is exasperating.

Will someone from the tech room please look into rectifying this on-going problem? 

Thank you. 

I know... I get it too... and when I clear cache all the other tabs open are affected in some way (logged out of those pages).

---

@Daeluin:  See here:    http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/41224-quantifying-the-databaseconstant-errors/?p=692516

Do you get the problem of staying logged in?   And if yes, can you track the server responses to see if that is related to keeping what is mentioned here?

It's our way of cyber enslaving a little piece of your electronic souls. 

You guys are just Pokebeasts to us.  :lol:B)

• Like 1

Have made some recent posts and am experiencing that I am logged in all the time, Tried clearing the cache and history but ended up loosing shortcuts to other sites. Doesn't happen in Chrome but only in Explorer.

I often have to sign out repeatedly before I actually get signed out. The last time, when it does finally work, I will often get a message that I can't do that! But then I'm out. :huh: Same thing when I sign in... but not always. I don't clear the cache, just keep signing out.. or in. Three or four times sometimes. Odd.

I do the same (keep signing out) untill it works. I actually feel guilty afterwards for trying that hard.

Pretty sure Lao Tzu wouldn't forgive me, which is great  :)

Sign in to follow this