Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

Q. What browser works best with TTB (or in general)

Which browser works best with TDB's?  Any that are glitching?  please state computer type and browser.

For example I'm using Firefox (47) on a Mac mini (latest OS).  Its been working fine.  A year and a half ago, Spell Check mysteriously disappeared for a few months, then came back. 

Sometimes a new browser version comes along and it screws things up until they're updated.

Edited by thelerner

At the moment I use Vivaldi on a Mac Mini Osx El capitan.  I used to use Chrome but then found Vivaldi which uses the Chrome engine but is independently developed.  It has some problems with the speed of tabs and so on but still I have stopped trusting Google and Chrome for privacy reasons.

Firefox is ok but I find an energy leakage can make the computer run very hot - but that was more on a MacBook.

I don't like Safari but still use it occasionally.

• Like 1

I use Windows and mostly Pale Moon when I come here.  After the last board upgrade I lost some of my functions using Edge so I almost always use Pale Moon.

And even when I do come here using Edge if there is anything for me to do at the Welcome Center I have to leave Edge and switch to Pale Moon in order to do what needs be done.

I use Windows and mostly Pale Moon when I come here.  After the last board upgrade I lost some of my functions using Edge so I almost always use Pale Moon.

And even when I do come here using Edge if there is anything for me to do at the Welcome Center I have to leave Edge and switch to Pale Moon in order to do what needs be done.

Pale Moon!  Haven't seen that one before.  But not available for OSX which is a shame.

Pale Moon!  Haven't seen that one before.  But not available for OSX which is a shame.

Pale Moon is a break-off from Firefox.

Sign in to follow this