Sign in to follow this  
Ben Koontz

Hey

Hey everyone,

I am from the Washington DC area, and I have 1 year of experience with Gung Fu, and I am currently doing Kunlun Nei Gung. I just wanted to say 'whats going on'?

Ben

How long have you been doing Kunlun and how did you hear about it?

Welcome to taobums!

-Yoda

How long have you been doing Kunlun and how did you hear about it?

Welcome to taobums!

-Yoda

To be honest, I have been reading this forum for the past 3 weeks but haven't decided to put in any input.

It is best for me to learn first before I open my mouth :P. I read books on Taoist Alchemy, Qigong, Neigung, and I found a school close by that teaches Taoist Alchemy, but they aren't responding to any of my queries, so I found this website in my search for a school, and I started reading about Kunlun and I ordered the book and started practicing last week. The first night I did Kunlun I was only able to do 30 min and 20 minutes resting, I think I have to get my arms used to the position. The first night, I had quite a bit of reactions, I really couldn't sleep much the first night after practice, because of my experiences during the exercise, but I am getting more used to it. I am hooked on it at this point, because I am constantly looking forward to the kunlun practice every night. I am new when it comes to Taoism and much of eastern spirituality, besides what I learned in Gung Fu, but I am in my learning phase and soaking it up like a 4 year old.

Thanks for the response, I will be in the process of soaking up knowledge, but I will do what I can to post every now and then also :).

Ben

Awesome! Keep us posted! I'll be arranging a DC area get together with Max before too long!

Sign in to follow this