Sign in to follow this  
nine tailed fox

Head turning to left

I have become really frustrated with something

Whenever i sit down and just relax, look straight,  my head would automatically turn towards left and downward

This is really strange, i mean its so frustrating

I think its happening because of some tension in neck ,shoulders or back i dont know

Can anybody help me with this ?  what should i do ? 

Any drill or exercise ? 

• Like 1

I've had EXACTLY the same issue, in fact, the optician sent me to hospital for a check up,, they found nothing. .   

Someone on here who i am a patient with for Chinese medicine told me to dissolve the crown, then the eyes then then the gates behind the eyes, followed by whole face and drop energy down to dan tian or below.. it works for me.. hopefully it will work for you..  peace 

• Like 1

It seems to be a natural position for most people when they are relaxed. I deal with it on a daily basis in my line of work.

• Like 1

Edward M,

Thank you for this. I have a client with this condition (called cervical dystonia when it's really a problem), and will pass this on to him.

There's a doc out in CA having excellent results treating this as a TMJ (temporo-mandibular joint) disfunction. Here's his youtube site: 

https://www.youtube.com/user/drdemerjian

Lots of vids to check if yours is the same problem, and pretty clear explanation and demo of the treatment. 

Blew me away! 

• Like 3

Thanks Cheya, i'll check out those links.

I hope it helps your patient, but i'm not a doctor and i don't know if it will help your patient 100% but worth a try!    

have also found in the past that when meditating and this happens, the best thing is to ignore it, focus on the breath, and when the inner self connection is made with the mind, the neck seems to be then easier to keep still in straight position,.. it's something to do with the calmness of the energy in that case, i think.  

Peace

• Like 1

He likes energy stuff, so I think he will be open to it.

I'll let you know if it helps!

• Like 1

I've had EXACTLY the same issue, in fact, the optician sent me to hospital for a check up,, they found nothing. .   

Someone on here who i am a patient with for Chinese medicine told me to dissolve the crown, then the eyes then then the gates behind the eyes, followed by whole face and drop energy down to dan tian or below.. it works for me.. hopefully it will work for you..  peace 

Can you pls explain this practice in detail

What do you mean by dissolve ? 

Hi, Go to each point i mention, and using your mind, dissolve the point so its energy drops down.. . its a concept taught by Bruce Frantsiz amongst others...  if you can find his book opening the energy gates of your body, then that has a good explanation in.. maybe someone on here has copy they can write the description down from...i don't have one nearby sorry! 

• Like 1

just place your attention on each point, and then imagine it dissolving in an instant so that you can feel it open up and the energy dematerialise and be able to be dropped down... best i can do... sorry!

Can anybody help me with this ?  what should i do ?

Yes. Turn your head towards right and upward. Then, investigate your frustration.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this