sean

Need your input for interview with multi-orgasmic man

I am going to do an email interview with Jack Johnston, creator of the Male Multiple Orgasm Step-by-Step product. If you are unfamiliar, basically he has refined a specific form of vocalization that he teaches as part of a method to elicit multiple valley orgasms and "heartgasms" in both men and women. It's a pretty unique method, I've played with it in the past a bit and have recently begun experimenting with it again and exchanging emails with Jack.

So he has offered to do a Tao Bums interview. The only other man who has survived such a grueling encounter was Ken Cohen himself, so let's see if Jack is up to the task. :lol:

So whether you have a lot of experience with his techniques or zero, check out the site at http://www.multiples.com/ and hit me with your best questions.

Here are some off the top of my head:

Does this technique work for everyone?

How long can I expect to see results?

What is a suggested daily/weekly practice routine for creating optimum results in reasonable time frame?

Do I always have to make this sound during intercourse?

How would you describe a valley orgasm? A heartgasm?

Are you suggesting there is there really such a thing as intense, pleasurable, climactic style orgasm, complete with PC and penile contractions without ejaculation or retrograde ejaculation?

Hit me guys and girls, I need your input!

Sean

Cool thing, Sean.

Here are just a few:

1. His technique relies not only on sound but the right breathing pattern, right? What does he suggest people to do if their breathing is restricted for whatever reasons?

2. What is his experience. If people do that sound all the time. What "happens to sperm production"... will people have wet dreams once in a while to "clear the ducts" or is that problem solved by doing the sound on a continous base.

3. Premature ejaculation can often be rephrased as Pre-pre-mature ejaculation. You do not even properly manage to enter the "gate of eden"... what is suggested then? Do the sound before entering intercourse?

4. Is there is mean time he found from having to do the sound vocalized to being able to do it subvocalized?

:)

Harry

Jack, you claim that the sound is part of our DNA. How so? Does making the sound affect our DNA? If it is part of our DNA could anyone have discovered this, and if not then why you?

Thanks guys, great questions.

Here are some more I came up with.

Do you have any experience monitoring the effects of your practice with longer term abstinence from ordinary orgasm/ejaculation yet while remaining sexually active? In other words, how does your practice effect Karezza style sexuality, "Peace Between The Sheets" ala http://www.reuniting.info/, etc. Can you speak to how the key sound practice might help alleviate issues that come up in this approach -- ie, withdrawal symptoms from abstaining avoiding ordinary orgasm/ejaculation, feelings of addiction/compulsion, feelings of pressure build up over time, energy getting stuck in head or other various energy centers, wet dreams (as Harry asked), volatile emotions, etc.

Expanding on Adam West's questions, can the key sounds be practiced "dry" outside of any sexual context, ie: during seated or standing meditation, or even a moving meditation like Tai Chi? Any direct experience with students experimenting with the key sound as a sacred mantra?

Are you aware of any correlations between your key sound discovery and sacred sounds in other cultures. In the "Six Healing Sounds" of Chinese Taoism/Buddhism you can find variations of the Huu sound corresponding to both the Kidney (Water) and the Spleen/Stomach (Earth) centers, along with variations of the Haaa sound corresponding to the Heart (Fire) center. So looked at from this system, the key sound "Huuu-Ahhhh" with a rising intonation could be thought of as a vocal alchemical attempt to move Water (sexual) energy from the kidneys along with Earth energy from the spleen/stomach up to the Heart (Fire) center. Do you have any thoughts about this? http://baharna.com/chant/six_healing.htm

Keep 'em coming! :)

Sean

There are only two questions which matter. IMO.

1. Have you, Jack Johnson, experienced spiritual evolution as a result of your practice?

2. If so, by what mechanism?

*bump*

Ok, I'm going to do interview soon. Last chance for questions. Thanks.

Sean

First off, I'd say there's not such "multiorgasmic" thing among men. If you cum, you cummed. Period.

Another thing is to have pseudoorgasms during a sex intercourse. I've felt them while practising taoism, and they use to occur along the spine, and in between the navel and the column.

There's something interesting to point out. When you have sex (with partner or alone), your sex energy starts to move to the base of the penis, and feels watery. When you have sex and you have to ascend it, that energy retreats back, and feels fiery.

Maybe that's not very meaningful, said in words. But that's what I feel. When the energy starts to ascend up the spine, those mini pseudo orgasms start to pop up, and visuda starts to spin and expand.

What common mistakes do people make when they first try the system?

How much self practice is recommended before playing w/ a partner?

What are your success rates and what holds people back from experiencing it?

Look forward to the interview. I believe Yoda did some work in this area.

Michael

I feel that I found the answer with Max.

But I really only have one question in this area.

Any tips to help open the front channel/open the downward flow of jing and keep the energy balanced.

Ok..one more question..the role of "emotional work" and sexual energy work.

C

First off, I'd say there's not such "multiorgasmic" thing among men. If you cum, you cummed. Period.

expand.

Excuse me pointing out a clear terminological misconception:

If you cum, you cummed = ejaculation not equal orgasm:

please see: http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=11783

and sure it is possible to ejaculate multiple times in one row, if ones body allows... not recommended though.

being multiorgasmic then means to have the climax multiple times (in the sense the link is giving) and this sure enough is possible, if one is lucky or trained enough...

:)

Harry

Sunshine:

You're absolutely right. Ejaculation is one thing, and orgasm is another one. I had another idea on my mind, but I didn't explained it correctly enough.

What I meant is that there is a significant difference in between a complete orgasm, ie with ejaculation, and a non ejaculatory one. The first, in my opinion, is the complete one. The second, more than an orgasm, is a collection of sensations through your whole body...

If I'm wrong (and I'm talking from my own experience) I'd like to hear from others.

Once, I heard there's a massage technique in the lower back that makes you multiorgasmic with no other effort. Another myth, or a real fact?

Reminded me of an American Dad episode where Stan uses a code phrase to activate a secret CIA brainwashed-robot-Manchurian-candidate program in his daughter Meg. The creators of the program had to make sure the trigger phrase is unique and won't occur spontaneously in everyday life under any circumstances.

The phrase was, "I'm getting fed up with this orgasm!"

So my question would be, have any of the clients ever said that? ;)

I would ask where did you find out about this and who taught this to you unless this is already common knowledge. I would also ask if there are physical health benefits that people have experienced, does this physically invigorate the system.

so what has happened to this interview?

I've been waiting....

wow... my first post in a long time and it just happens to be my "666" post.

hehehehehehe.

Edited by neimad

I just wrote him last night, I am going to organize all these questions into a coherent interview format and send to him this week. Great to see you over here again.

so what has happened to this interview?

I've been waiting....

wow... my first post in a long time and it just happens to be my "666" post.

hehehehehehe.

:o:D:lol:

Neimad!

how have you been!!?? :)

any news yet?

Yup, I've organized all the questions here into something resembling a coherent set of interview questions and sent them to Jack. He is in the process of getting his responses back to me, but I believe he is a bit busy amidst Holiday madness. Stay tuned, I won't forget about you neimad. :)

Sean

Yup, I've organized all the questions here into something resembling a coherent set of interview questions and sent them to Jack. He is in the process of getting his responses back to me, but I believe he is a bit busy amidst Holiday madness. Stay tuned, I won't forget about you neimad. :)

Sean

Did you ever get anything back from Mr. Johnston?