sean

Need your input for interview with multi-orgasmic man

Did you ever get anything back from Mr. Johnston?

Not yet, I think he's busy with some major changes to his website at the moment. He asked me to be patient for his response, so I just think he is a little swamped.

Sean

I'm thinking about just taking a leap and purchasing the program anyway.

It sounds interesting and the concept behind it, vibrational, appeals to me.... more so than hard plastic things in my asshole.

My girlfriend is having intense orgasms wave after wave and my only pleasure is to watch her, although it is pleasurable, I'd like to join in a little bit more.

Lasting isn't a problem.... but I'd like a little more......

What is your experience so far, Sean?

Lasting isn't a problem.... but I'd like a little more......

Hi Neimad,

Have you played with Dr Lin's finger pliars and his versions of CAT? (Coital Alignment Technique)

Lots of fun, I like his harmonic frequency / 70HZ wave theory thing, can't remember what it is called.

Hi Neimad,

Have you played with Dr Lin's finger pliars and his versions of CAT? (Coital Alignment Technique)

Lots of fun, I like his harmonic frequency / 70HZ wave theory thing, can't remember what it is called.

Yes I have.

As I said my girl is having lots of wonderful orgasms.... but the thing about Dr Lins stuff is it is essentially for the womans pleasure and the exercises for the man are to enable him to give those orgasms.

I have had simple genital orgasms without ejaculation, and on odd occassion when things happen to go right there is more to it... but those events are random, whereas my girls orgasms are frequent (every time) and I'd like to say I have the same going on too.

Jacks method, apart from the Aneros techniques, seems to be the only one out there really focused on increasing the male ability for orgasm.

Oh there is Mantak Chia's stuff, but he is crazy and I don't trust him or his teachings one bit.... not only that, they are overly complicated.

As I said my girl is having lots of wonderful orgasms.... but the thing about Dr Lins stuff is it is essentially for the womans pleasure and the exercises for the man are to enable him to give those orgasms.

Good review of the method IMHO

Jacks method, apart from the Aneros techniques, seems to be the only one out there really focused on increasing the male ability for orgasm.

I have an Aneros too......... it's actually quite fun :o

What is your experience so far, Sean?

My experience is that I have ADD when it comes to consistency with sexual practices. :lol: About all I can get myself to stick with is meditation. I revisited this stuff though because I like chanting and was thinking maybe I could incorporate the keysound into my sitting practice "dry" like a mantra meditation and see what the results are.

Sean

My experience is that I have ADD when it comes to consistency with sexual practices. :lol: About all I can get myself to stick with is meditation. I revisited this stuff though because I like chanting and was thinking maybe I could incorporate the keysound into my sitting practice "dry" like a mantra meditation and see what the results are.

Sean

I've even stopped meditating!

The best I can manage is an almost daily intu-flow practice.

Oh and when I have a proper CST style 'cycle' set up, I can usually follow that through to the end if it is a good one, too (usually about 28 days per 'goal').

But from what I take from the forum (the part I can access for free) it is advised to practice only for 20 minutes twice a week, not pushing too hard is really stressed.

I kinda like that.... 20 minutes twice a week, I can manage that.

What I am interested in are its results

:)

I actually dusted off my clubbells today, did a couple swipes. Kinda fun. I wish Scott's approach didn't cheese grate on my nerves so much.

I actually dusted off my clubbells today, did a couple swipes. Kinda fun. I wish Scott's approach didn't cheese grate on my nerves so much.

What bothers you so much about it?

It is a solid approach for eliciting change in the body.

What bothers you so much about it?

It is a solid approach for eliciting change in the body.

I definitely like some of the practices and even methods. But either Scott's ego or their approach to marketing or a combination of both turn me off. Scott's thirty thousand titles repeated ludicrously, "International Champion Master Coach Scott Sonnon", etc. (every time, why?). The message is to get back to your original, intrinsic spontaneous flow, but then Scott tries to make every tweak on a BJJ warm up proprietary, puts a trademark on everything he touches -- The Path™ anyone? He gives himself meaningless over the top awards like "best guru of the internet" and the whole crew takes turns writing absurd heroic caricatures of each other. I tried to see past the presentation for awhile because his stuff is interesting but eventually it just totally killed my buzz. He tries to operate RMAX like a giant publicly traded corporation and puff up every little movement he makes when it's really just a small team. I think they'd get a lot more respect if they chilled, stopped being so cultish, just made cool shit and acted more humble and transparent. My two cents worth, there it is. :)

Sean

Sean,

I understand completely when you write about it like that.

But to be honest I have never even noticed any of these small quirks you have picked up on.... I just see good movement that I want to have and approach that makes it possible.

I don't know if you have ever got into the work of Dr. Hawkins with his calibrations of consciousness levels....

One of my friends originally trained in kineiosoloy has really been getting into it.

He calibrated the CST system at 500 (love).

Scott Sonnon he calibrated at around 460 or so (intellect and rational), which is about the same level I personally calibrate at also.

As for all the marketing and stuff, I am trying not to 'defend' any of it, but thats what this world is like now. If you have a product and want to both expose people to it and make money off it... you have to market it, and market it hard.

And people do, and will, steal anything that isn't nailed to the floor (I had my motorbike stolen about 3 weeks ago!).... and that includes concepts and ideas. Legal protection is about as close to nailing a floor as anyone seems able to get.

Not that I put much stock in intellectual property because there really is nothing new and never will be... especially not when it comes to the realms of human movement. There is only so much movement we can put our body in.

And not that I, or you, would consider stealing someone elses work and putting our names on it.... but that is because we act with integrity.

But there are many people who don't act with integrity and if one isn't careful all you end up with is pollution.

As for all his titles, or anyone elses titles, I've never paid any attention to that either and yes even if he didn't have a single title to his name it wouldn't bother me either..... but again there are people out there who do value it (for example the majority of the employers in the world) and without titles behind ones name, one lacks any credibility whatsoever, to those materialistic individuals......

But, as always, to each his own and we do what we like and what works for us. And if it doesn't.... we move on.

Yeah, I should get over it. I hang on to the weirdest stuff sometimes. Have you picked up the new Prasara book/DVD, actually looks pretty cool.

I've noticed iG forum is going bananas over calibration. Stephane calibrated me and Lezlie 496 so I guess we are all in about the same boat. :lol:

Sean

I got banned from IG.

I made some condescending remark about some of the follower mentality on the site when everyone was raving about some new post that Stephane had made.

It was a nice lesson for me to help realise that people are where they are, and some people probably have to hang on to someones coattails first to eventually gain their own independence.

I think humans have a sheep gene somewhere in our DNA.

I ordered the book and instructional DVD, yet to arrive.

Scott is getting real into adding healing visualizations into his Intu-Flow and Prasara work (he is going to release an Intu-Flow book soon too) and he is getting real 'spiritual' in his writings, which in my opinion was only a matter of time until it started occurring.

He is going to pull away from much active participation on the forum and going to reduce substantially the amount of DVD's he puts out (but he will work on books. He is working on a series of 7 books on health and fitness for children).

I know all these details because I made an investment and joined his "Core Cadre" (which I hope he will stop heavily promoting once it is full - 200 capacity)... which is where he is now going to focus all his efforts.

He has his work to do spiritually, as you and I do also..... but in his field, the human body, he is most certainly an expert and genius and I am happy to keep learning from him in that field..... oh and you have to admit he is getting pretty good at being a financial whiz too!

His "RESET" DVD is pretty cool. Really simple simple stuff, but he puts it together fantastically, and the results speak for themselves (if you are in to high intensity work).

Oh yeah and I managed to be lucky and find a girlfriend who is at 500.... well she got there with a little of my help :)

I still don't know if I believe any of that stuff, and I like to leave it that way.

Belief is a useless activity anyways.

Edited by neimad

I am going to do an email interview with Jack Johnston, creator of the Male Multiple Orgasm Step-by-Step product. If you are unfamiliar, basically he has refined a specific form of vocalization that he teaches as part of a method to elicit multiple valley orgasms and "heartgasms" in both men and women. It's a pretty unique method, I've played with it in the past a bit and have recently begun experimenting with it again and exchanging emails with Jack.

So he has offered to do a Tao Bums interview. The only other man who has survived such a grueling encounter was Ken Cohen himself, so let's see if Jack is up to the task. :lol:

So whether you have a lot of experience with his techniques or zero, check out the site at http://www.multiples.com/ and hit me with your best questions.

Here are some off the top of my head:

Does this technique work for everyone?

How long can I expect to see results?

What is a suggested daily/weekly practice routine for creating optimum results in reasonable time frame?

Do I always have to make this sound during intercourse?

How would you describe a valley orgasm? A heartgasm?

Are you suggesting there is there really such a thing as intense, pleasurable, climactic style orgasm, complete with PC and penile contractions without ejaculation or retrograde ejaculation?

Hit me guys and girls, I need your input!

Sean

Is it many orgasms or is it one long orgasm? If I an have an orgasm every 10 minutes, does that mean I am multi? What about every hour? What about once a day? What about 3 a minute? But why not consider the 3 a minute to just be one long orgasm?

What's better: one long orgasm or 3 shorter ones?

Do orgasms get boring after a while? I am thinking that the more of something you can have the more ordinary it becomes.

Do the subsequent orgasms have the same strength/pleasure as the first? Do they go up or down in pleasure?

Do women get tired from this? I ask this because it's not unheard of to hear a woman complain "Why doesn't he orgasm already??? How much more do I have to take?" Do you need a special woman to practice this stuff with?

If you can orgasm without ejaculation, can we take this further? Can you orgasm without sex? How about orgasming in your finger? Or forehead? Or your whole body? If yes, why bother with sex? Why not just walk around orgasming at all times? If not, why not?

Hope this helps.

Edited by goldisheavy