Sign in to follow this  
profounded

Self Expression with a profound "Hello!"

What's my purpose?  To be purposeless..  To be without desire?   But to use that purposeless to shine so brightly in the world so maybe others would realize the simplicity in just being yourself..  and so that I would have more people I could relate too.    I feel as if I have a disease, and that disease is my mind, it thinks and thinks and thinks, and today I just can't think anymore, so I'm trying to be satisfied with such a condition as the pain in my prefrontal cortex reminds me that I am fallible..

Ahhh..   Too vent..  To express the expressionless..    That is my goal here..   Let go of goals... my mind tells me...

The tao says that a good man should be a bad man's teacher otherwise I will get lost,  but what about self expression..  the desire to create as maybe a God would..     does that not fulfill me?  or maybe i should say fill me.. with anxiety...

Fame....     I wish to use fame as a tool to teach to the masses...  in an artistic way..   but the very burden of reaching it is holding too tightly to the destination and forgetting the journey...     I wish to shoot an arrow that reaches a target, but I'm torn apart with the idea of being targetless..

Hello to all of you..  forgive me for not being so fond of the small talk and niceties..  instead I give you my core.

• Like 4

Hello profounded, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi profounded,

Yes, you got down into the roots and dirt with that introduction.  Sounds like some pretty good guideposts for your journey. 

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

Sign in to follow this