Sign in to follow this  
mindtooloud

20th floor

So i live on the 20th floor for now, and ive read that practicing barefoot on soil or grass is more beneficial and can help with connecting to earth, so i was wondering if i gather soil or grass in a box and practicr in it up on the 20th floor, would it be the same as doing it on a feild of soil or grass?

Much thank such appreciate

mindtooloud, hello

What a great idea!

Having the feel of cool soil under your feet during practice might help recall that along with the distance between city and field -  there is also no separation between the dirt and its source. Tao is in the dirt - even 20 floors up. (-:

Warm regards

• Like 1

In my experience it is not possible to be separated from source, ever, in any capacity...

So practice as you will, when you choose and best to you on your path mate!

• Like 1

mindtooloud, hello

What a great idea!

Having the feel of cool soil under your feet during practice might help recall that along with the distance between city and field - there is also no separation between the dirt and its source. Tao is in the dirt - even 20 floors up. (-:

Warm regards

Thank

In my experience it is not possible to be separated from source, ever, in any capacity...

So practice as you will, when you choose and best to you on your path mate!

It gives me warmth to know that i'malways connected to source, i just wish i was as aware of it as i am connected!

• Like 2

It gives me warmth to know that i'malways connected to source, i just wish i was as aware of it as i am connected!

That's an important realization!

Yes, the Tao is everywhere, but getting grounding contact is a little different.

You might look into earthing.... 

That could give you what I think you're after...

Home Page Earthing.com
https://www. earthing.com/

Shop huge selection of high quality Earthing products like starter kits, grounded sheets, mats & more. Everything you need for Earthing and grounding at home!
‎What is Earthing? · ‎Universal Mats · ‎Throw · ‎Half Sheets

How to Use Earthing & Grounding to Boost Health - Wellness Mama

wellnessmama.com › Blog › Health

Earthing or grounding is a new technology that harnesses the age old power of the earth to reduce inflammation and improve health.

How Does Grounding or Earthing Impact Your Health? - Mercola

articles.mercola.com/.../why-does-walking-barefoot-on-the-earth-make-you-feel-bette...

Nov 4, 2012 - Earthing or grounding helps improve heart rate variability, cortisol dynamics, blood viscosity, and sleep, and reduces stress effects and risk of ...

Edited by cheya
  • Like 1

Could you tell me how it would differ?

When your bare feet touch the ground you become plugged into an entire energetic circuit that is the land you live on. You literally become the land on an energetic level, just like when your making love to a woman your plugged into her energy body and she becomes a part of you energetically. 

Can you share an energetic connection with the land without direct contact? Yes, but without the direct physical link of putting your feet on the land it is not as strong (having a bowl of dirt is good, but not the same). It's the difference between the connection that we share with our lover, we can connect with them at any time (astrally, energetically...etc) but a physical connection is strongest in which there can be a direct grounded exchange. 

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 3

The electrical system in that building you are in has a big copper spike sunk deep into the Earth to which all the "ground wires" are connected.

There is a reason for this.

(Please note that this is merely an analogy rather than a recommendation...)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this