5 Videos

by Scott Sonnon

Warrior Wellness: Six Degrees of Freedom

3 Videos

by Scott Sonnon

Beyond Stretching

1 Video

by Pavel Tsatsouline

A copy of White Skeleton in addition to the other one here that is...

2686[/snapback]

Awesome. It's strange, I have had the Key Sound pay-download-mp3 for over a year now but only just have started using it. I'm slowly starting to warm up to this practice.

If you'd like, start a thread in here called "MatthewQi's library" or whatever you want to call it and just list "WSM" and "Key Sound CD" and anything else you are willing to loan out.

:D

Sean.

Does someone have a copy of White Skeleton that I'd be able to borrow and check out?? That would be awesome...just let me know what the terms of borrowing are and I promise to follow one hundred percent...

-J

Hi Jessica!

I have one from Yoda that I can send on to you. Just let me know where to send...

As far as the "rules" I think we were asked just to forward an authorized copy and not to photocopy it...

Later,

Matt

Thank you so much, Matthew!

I've sent you a PM in regards to this.

Hope to be checking this practice out soon!

May the journey in the way be your innermost dream,

-Jessica

Just added a bunch more stuff to the Tao Bums library. Received some large and generous donations from two people this weekend. One is from someone who has requested to remain anonymous. And the other is from an awesome guy named Leo who I went down to San Mateo to hang out with for a few hours this weekend. He's moving on Tuesday though to go study TCM in a different state, so there goes my only local Tao buddy. :(

So, thank you Leo and Anonymous person. :D

Sean,

What is the protocol for borrowing items from the library?

I'm interested in borrowing the Key Sound beginner CD and whichever Scott Sonnen video you recommend. I saw the soft work trailer the other day and I was impressed with that. His movement in that clip reminded me of the movement of one of my Japanese instuctors.

Thanks,

Tenguzake

What is the protocol for borrowing items from the library?

I'm interested in borrowing the Key Sound beginner CD and whichever Scott Sonnen video you recommend. I saw the soft work trailer the other day and I was impressed with that. His movement in that clip reminded me of the movement of one of my Japanese instuctors.

Hey, no real protocol. Just ask. :) ... I usually recommend starting with Scott's Warrior Wellness but I'm all loaned out on that. Yoda has one copy and I'm loaning GrandTrinity the other. It's really worth adding to your own library though, I can't rave enough about it, so if you've got $50 just grab the DVD off Rmax.

I do have a set of Body Flow tapes I can send out to you though which are terrific . And come to think of it, I also have the entire Maximology set which just got donated to TaoBums recently ... haven't even had a chance to watch it. If you're motivated to get into his stuff, might not be a bad place to start. Then you can give us the breakdown because it will probably be awhile before I find time to watch them.

Anyway, lemme know what you decide and PM me your address and I'll send you the Key Sound CD and whatever else.

Sean.

Are the Body Flow and Warrior Wellness videos still available?

Anybody have any Matt Furey to lend?

I have some stuff to lend I will post soon.

Are the Body Flow and Warrior Wellness videos still available?

6581[/snapback]

I have a set of Body Flow tapes I can send out to ya. I think Yoda has the Warrior Wellness tapes, right? But he is probably not done with them. I have WW on DVD but I lent it to a friend out here, but she is giving it back to me tommorow.

I'll see what I can do about some Matt Furey.

Sean.

I would like to check out that Jack Johnson stuff and the Neil Slade too, if thats cool? And I would also love to see that Pavel Video (although that seems to be an OLDER copy of relax into strech?)! Also I messaged Tenguzake about getting that Maximology next if possible.

yo.... who has maximology?

i'd love to have a look at those videos.

but then again i am in australia... shipping is probably a bit too excessive huh?

ah well.

Hi,

Are any of these available? Holosync CDs, Pavel Stretch Video or Multiple male orgasm(for a friend of course)

List here or PM me.

Thanks

Michael

Michael,

I have Holosync cassette tapes that I bought in the early '90's. Centerpointe says that they haven't changed the program since then, only the format (CD). So I'm sure the tapes work. It's the first program, called "Awakening Prologue," one spoken intro tape and two program tapes.

Be glad to lend or sell if you decide you want to keep.

Karen

I have Warrior Wellness that I'll probably never get through. I have to admit I mostly just sat and watched, heh, looking at Scott from my couch. :unsure:

I have Warrior Wellness that I'll probably never get through. I have to admit I mostly just sat and watched, heh, looking at Scott from my couch. :unsure:

Yeah I preffered Scott back in the WW days - when he was less polished and media-savvy like he is now. My friend and I keep exchanging quotes from WW... like "Ok, sports fans!" (we're from the UK - this kind of thng is hilarious for us)... oh and "move it or lose it... move it or.. lose it...(?) :blink:". He reminds me of the RexKwanDo scene in Napoleon Dynamite... "block it every time"... "break the wrist - walk away" :lol::lol::lol:

oh yeah... there was a point to this post...

I've got Winn's 'Tai Chi For Enlightenment' DVD and the 'fundamentals 3&4' bone breathing and rooting DVD if anyone wants...

Are any of these available? Holosync CDs, Pavel Stretch Video or Multiple male orgasm(for a friend of course)

List here or PM me.

Michael, did you ever get a response on the MMO stuff? Someone here should have it. I need to keep better track of where all this stuff ends up. Anyway, I have Pavel's stretching video I can send you if you pm me your address. What are you looking to do with it though, it's only mediocre, his newer stretching stuff is much better.

Sean

Haven't heard about the MMO tape or others yet. I'm looking for MMO and Pavel tape for opposite reasons, The Pavel tape is to help me get rid of stiffness.. the MMO.. :P

Just kidding mostly. I'm looking for some short flexibility routines. I've heard so much about the benefits of dynamic stretching, ie tense one way, then immediately stretch in the other direction.

If you think Pavel tape is good for that let me know. In the meantime I'll PM you.

Yours

Michael

Time for INVENTORY?

Why don't people who've borrowed things here, say what they've gotten and give others a chance to borrow.

Michael

i am interested in the michael winn material. i want to see what this guy is about.

...so who do i talk to? and what's the gameplan -- do i send it back, or just wait until the next person wants it?

blessings,

christopher

I have Thomas Kurz's _Secrets of Stretching_ DVD, which I can't recommend enough to anyone who's interested in borrowing.

What else . . . Gil Bailie's _Theology of the Body_, a series of lectures about the application of mimetic theory to human sexuality. Gil's politics run a bit conservative these days, but I like his anthropological description of the way in which human sexuality falls into patterns of male dominance when the ethic of "love" (i.e., pacific mimesis and self donation) gives way to the ethic of ego (i.e., the will to power). 3 CDs--originals, of course! Now that I'm experiencing the joys of a deep and exclusive partnership, I can appreciate a lot of the wisdom here . . . Though I don't share Bailie's condemnation of "promiscuity," nor do I regret the series of dalliances that finally brought me to this realization of blessed twosomeness.

Since we had a thread on PUA, and I just mentioned the dangers of male dominance sans the heart-centered approach, I can also recommend David DeAngelo's "Interviews with Dating Gurus," but particulary the interviews with Stephane Hemon and Dr. Paul Dobransky (a rather Jungian analyst of male-female relations). I have the original CDs for those two interviews.

Finally, I'd like to ask if anyone has a copy of Stephane Hemon's "Squirting Orgasms" DVD. Erm, I was once "baptized" in this experience with a partner, but it all happened haphazardly . . . I'm really curious about this practice's potential for promoting bliss and deeper pair bonding.

Best,

Peregrino

Edited by Peregrino

Sign in to follow this