Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

You know you are going to have to get rid of every topic in Numa Sactuary that has any connotation to sex or reference any private part of the body. You also have to get rid of every topic on sexual alchemy and every topic related to sex. 

This thread is only the tip of the iceburg my friend. 

Nuwa is not readble by guest or bots.  And sexual cultivation has a long history of permissible topics.   So your comparisons don't bear out.   I'd just stick to the rules and it is not too difficult to see.

This poster, like maybe 2 or 3 others are well known to post on conspiracy or inciting topics.   So it was not a surprise but as one staff member said, the response borders on insane.

This is about me? Damn...didn't know I was viewed in such a negative way by the mod team here. I certainly contribute much more to this forum than that. I'll try to tone it down even further.

This is about me? Damn...didn't know I was viewed in such a negative way by the mod team here. I certainly contribute much more to this forum than that. I'll try to tone it down even further.

You should of quoted my sentence before the one you did... where I said, 

something with 50 links that the OP admitted included at least one with a problem, and another member said as much too... and I can guarantee there were others also in the areas linked to as well.

Your thread was not the one with 50 links...   so my comment was not about you :)

You've been supportive of staff and that has not gone unnoticed ;)

• Like 1

I've linked to the above fact several times and folks have chosen not to read the rules I am referencing.

My guess is its because most won't take them as literally but how they are usually intended on forums. As an example if Kim Dotcom runs for a political position most wouldn't expect to get threads on a forum deleted where users write about what he did in the past with Megaupload and/or Mega just because it has connections to the topic of piracy (which is listed as forbidden).

• Like 1

People who want to discuss pizza gate can easily go to 4chan where it began from anonymous trolls who make up tin foil hat bullshittery.

Color me surprised.

> pizza gate

When I was a kid, I thought Watergate was that someone had left a gate open, and it had caused this big flood, and apparently it was all Mr. Nixon's fault, so he was really in trouble.

I wonder what little kids today would think of everything being something-gate. It must make for some good psychology. :-)

PS My introduction to politics was in 1st grade, when we were shown a picture on the wall of Richard Nixon. It's kinda just been downhill from there. LOL

RC

• Like 1

reddit has just banned the pizzagate sub, main hub of investigations away from the chans. i'm seeing blatant shills pop up in all sorts of places with the 'crazy conspiracy' schtick. they are despately trying to silence this one. interesting that the whole 'fake news' angle started being pushed at just the same time as...

assange is also off the radar since the set of emails when curious minds became aware of spirit cooking etc. likely wikileaks is now compromised, massive DDOS attack & mismatching keys for some of the latest leaks.

Edited by wilfred
  • Like 3

Well at least someone is willing to publicly say something about the truly bizarre racism fetish used like a gradeschool namecalling-chant.

Great political cartoon about that:

snaps_0099.jpg

RC

• Like 1

Speaking of humor, this made me laugh out loud (it may not be true but it's still funny to me):

Democrats took an early lead which dramatically changed later in the afternoon once Republicans got off work & went to vote.

RC

• Like 2

reddit has just banned the pizzagate sub, main hub of investigations away from the chans. i'm seeing blatant shills pop up in all sorts of places with the 'crazy conspiracy' schtick. they are despately trying to silence this one. interesting that the whole 'fake news' angle started being pushed at just the same time as...

assange is also off the radar since the set of emails when curious minds became aware of spirit cooking etc. likely wikileaks is now compromised, massive DDOS attack & mismatching keys for some of the latest leaks.

ha! dont forget about JoeBlast! We lost him too once the TheDaoBums started censoring!

Well at least someone is willing to publicly say something about the truly bizarre racism fetish used like a gradeschool namecalling-chant.

CxJbyWlUsAA8Obz.jpg

• Like 2

ha! dont forget about JoeBlast! We lost him too once the TheDaoBums started censoring!

TDB is not censoring. There are rules here! Joeblast posted links to forbidden material, material that has always been forbidden here. When the material was removed, he could have plead his case in a more constructive manner, however, he chose the path that lead to his suspension. 

When a person starts cursing, hurling insults and essentially inciting a riot or flame war against staff, it is time to end the conversation. I hope you took notes, Joe left behind some perfect examples of what not to do...

Insult Policy

Forum Terms and Rules

Off Topic and Rules Reminder

• Like 2

There are "Proper Times and Places" for Jokes.

And improper places.

I strongly recommend saying "Hello Jack" instead of "Hi Jack" and refraining from using the words Bomb or bombed in a conversation at a airport or on an airplane.

• Like 1

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/trumps-kleptocracy-already-feels-like-old-news.html

"He has already dismantled the twin guardrails against presidential kleptocracy, tax disclosure and personal divestment, in quick succession."

I never really understand the tax issue...  so one president starts it at some time in the past.

The business issues seem like that could be more a conflict and his family being on the team seems to compound it.