Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

Do you have a better solution to stop these lunatic mobs from hurting people and destroying properties?

Btw, I wonder why the police hasn't efficiently taken care of these riots yet.

I have seen mostly peaceful demonstrations. Very little violence.

Violence solves nothing, but leads to more. No need for police state tactics.

I find the pizza thing more confusing than the email thing. I went and looked at a page with details and it mostly sounded like, some guys owns some pizza parlors for kids, lots of people visit them, and they have conversations about -- gasp -- pizza but you have to trust us that when they say "pizza" they really mean "enslave and have sex with small children." Or something. Perhaps you can break it down for me into something simpler the average mortal can understand. Use small words, apparently. ;-)

RC

• Like 1

I find the pizza thing more confusing than the email thing. I went and looked at a page with details and it mostly sounded like, some guys owns some pizza parlors for kids, lots of people visit them, and they have conversations about -- gasp -- pizza but you have to trust us that when they say "pizza" they really mean "enslave and have sex with small children." Or something. Perhaps you can break it down for me into something simpler the average mortal can understand. Use small words, apparently. ;-)

RC

I kind of thought that at first, but looking into the links in this thread for a while, I'm convinced that it's shady enough to question it just being a pizza place.

I kind of thought that at first, but looking into the links in this thread for a while, I'm convinced that it's shady enough to question it just being a pizza place.

Well maybe, but there are a lot of ways to be shady that don't involve child sex trafficking. Right?

RC

• Like 1

Wilfred, this was a good video, thanks for linking it.

From the vid, about the demonstrations after the election:

MoveOn.org released a statement: "Within two hours of the call-to-action, MoveOn members had created more than 200 gatherings nationwide, with the number continuing to grow on Wednesday afternoon."

MoveOn is greatly funded by billionaire George Soros, who was also Hillary Clinton's largest campaign funder.

...OK. Well nothing wrong with gathering to sing kumbaya (or beat innocent civilians or destroy local property) (Oh wait). But really I think most of it is not violent -- bozos looking for an excuse to be violent just use this stuff as opportunity.

RC

Wrong!

"skilled in fighting a plus"

http://www.anonews.co/soros-us-riots/

Wow.

Where's McCarthy when you need him.

There's a lot of different things (fingers in many pies!) in that article.

Coming to this:

There are a lot of people who are out there because they genuinely oppose a Trump presidency. The unfortunate thing is, their opposition comes from propaganda that they passionately believe. They are acting based on misinformation and they’re being professionally manipulated.

The next step here is martial law, which nobody wants.

Well, nobody except George Soros and friends.

Someone who wants to see America ripped apart is causing this division. Last summer, it was leaked that Soros attempted to destabilize Russia and depose Putin in 2012. Putin responded by banning Soros and all of his organizations from Russia. In 2014, Putin issued an international arrest warrant for Soros.

We could certainly improve both international relationships and our current situation by extraditing Soros immediately.

• Like 2

Well maybe, but there are a lot of ways to be shady that don't involve child sex trafficking. Right?

RC

Yeah...until you actually take a close look at everything in the links here.

• Like 1

That's exactly the essence of the whole matter.

But you need a certain level of intelligence, understanding and knowledge to grasp that.

Therefore, dumbing down and disinforming society is plan #1 of the elite.

They were surely successful with roughly 50% of the american people.

The dumb people can be easily identified.

They are the ones parroting over and over again empty catch phrases

which they got laid into their mouths by MSM propaganda

like: "racist", "xenophobic", "sexist", "bigoted", "misogynic" etc.

while being under the delusion to be particularly intellectual, smart and virtuous for doing so.

One only need watch the videos of Trump and how he behaved and what he said to understand his character flaws. Make no mistake about it, Trump displays these characteristics; "racist", "xenophobic", "sexist", "bigoted", "misogynic" etc. Don't forget narcissistic personality syndrome and anti-Semitic. Further, to make sweeping generalizations regarding persons that are anti Trump as being low IQ and dumb, is severely disingenuous. I assume you are clumping me in that group also.

Edited by ralis

http://www.rumormillnews.com/pix8/Popular_Vote.jpg-large

Here you have the final results:

Trump won the electoral vote in a landslide 306 : 232,

PLUS

he won the popular vote!

Trump won EVERYTHING!

No need for the Hillary crybabies to bitch around anymore!

But most likely they will now cry even more in complete denial of reality...

Hillary did not win the popular vote! You post an image with no link.

You are German and have no skin in the game. What is it to you except you have a need for a strongman as POTUS.

Edited by ralis

http://www.rumormillnews.com/pix8/Popular_Vote.jpg-large

Here you have the final election results:

1)Trump won the electoral vote in a landslide 306 : 232,

PLUS

2)he won the popular vote!

In other words:

Trump won EVERYTHING!

I was surprised they waited so long to call MI... seemed rather obvious up till now and it would of stopped all the talk that Hillary won the popular vote.

Just goes to show that even the media won't wait on final results if they can create drama on nothing...  

• Like 1

One only need watch the videos of Trump and how he behaved and what he said to understand his character flaws. Make no mistake about it, Trump displays these characteristics; "racist", "xenophobic", "sexist", "bigoted", "misogynic" etc. Don't forget narcissistic personality syndrome and anti-Semitic. Further, to make sweeping generalizations regarding persons that are anti Trump as being low IQ and dumb, is severely disingenuous. I assume you are clumping me in that group also.

Trump is anti-semitic? are you referring to Isreali's and Jews specifically or to the wider semite population that includes Muslims?

From what I've read Trump appears to be very much pro-Isreal, which is highlighted in the following article:

Benjamin Netanyahu and other Israeli leaders hail election of Donald Trump, whose campaign promises would overturn decades of US foreign policy

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/09/israel-donald-trump-netanyahu-jerusalem

Roy Cohn, a prominent Jewish attorney in the 1970's, represented Trump and was somewhat a mentor. The business circles Trump worked in, he must have worked with alot of Jews, is there any solid evidence Trump is anti-semitic?

• Like 1

Trump is anti-semitic? are you referring to Isreali's and Jews specifically or to the wider semite population that includes Muslims?

From what I've read Trump appears to be very much pro-Isreal, which is highlighted in the following article:

Benjamin Netanyahu and other Israeli leaders hail election of Donald Trump, whose campaign promises would overturn decades of US foreign policy

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/09/israel-donald-trump-netanyahu-jerusalem

Roy Cohn, a prominent Jewish attorney in the 1970's, represented Trump and was somewhat a mentor. The business circles Trump worked in, he must have worked with alot of Jews, is there any solid evidence Trump is anti-semitic?

We have had discussions here in the locked threads as to his views.