Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

Say everything in the latest leaks is true, all of it...

If Clinton wins the election, she gets off under presidential immunity?

No, the prosecutions and impeachments roll

If the NYPD chief is good on his word then he will be out with it, too

As he said there is no houdini'ing out of this one

but the globalists will have won since lackey Kaine will be there and hopefully the payoffs to him arent enough to get him impeached too

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

jxbews.jpg

• Like 1

Cesar Vargas "Why I Can No Longer Support Hillary Clinton" is a thoughtful post by the founder of uplift.com

• Like 1

I just read an article on Daily mail dot com that I will not post here because the contents are against ToS. It says that Epstein had dental equipment and a dentist chair in his bathroom. The machine pictured is not dental equipment, it is a very expensive facial machine. I do not know why Epstein's lawyer would say that he gets dental work done at home when asked about the equipment. He probably just pulled some rebuttal out his ass, knowing there was a lot of shady stuff going on in that house.

I am not defending this guy, but I know my profession and the tools of the trade, and that ain't dental equipment.

jxbews.jpg

Sadly, I believe so too. It more disgusting that I ever imagined it could be.

• Like 3

this if from hillary's fb page just now

"Polls in Florida, North Carolina, and Ohio are all trending towards Trump. we've been fighting too hard and for too long to let this slip through our fingers now."

What is it?

North Carolina going blue.

...and the attention span of his crowd.

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 3

Personally, I think he's becoming an accomplished comedian. That joke he told about health insurance made me chuckle. You know, the one about how only a handful of people would have their premiums rise?

i believe the narrative has morphed into obamacare being the republicans fault. or was it the russians?

not so long ago it was obama's crowning accomplishment as president.

• Like 3

You know, judging by the cesspool my facebook feed has become during this election, I am willing to wager anything that they could release info tomorrow 100 percent linking clinton to pedophiles, human trafficking, corruption, selling our country out, and half the government being involved--and the end result would be 90 percent of people turning a blind eye and shruggin their shoulders.

Edited by bax44
  • Like 7

In truth the country is relatively evenly divided between Dems and Repubs <1>.   Trump could have won the election with a strong anti-illegal immigrant message, but he went further.  Repeatedly calling 11 million illegal Mexican immigrants rapists and drug dealers <and maybe some good>.  He repeatedly went on stage highlighting murders and rapes done by Mexican immigrants.  His surprise trip to Mexico read like a poorly written Shakespearean tragedy especially considering his US speech afterwards.

He could have stated a strong policy without such demagoguery.  By going overboard, personifying it, he awakened a sleeping giant.  The largest ethnic majority in the US, Latinos and set them against him.   There's a very good chance he will lose Florida (and endangered the usually solid Texas) because of a large number of new enraged Latino voters.

<1> according to Pews http://www.people-press.org/2016/09/13/the-parties-on-the-eve-of-the-2016-election-two-coalitions-moving-further-apart/ "This year, 48% of registered voters identify as Democrats or say they lean toward the Democratic Party, compared with 44% who identify as Republican or lean toward the Republican Party. That is identical to the balance of leaned party identification in 2012. ( Explore detailed tables for 2016 here.)" 

me> Thus Republicans have a slightly uphill battle to begin with.  Course there is also the reality that both houses of congress are Republican as well as the majority Governor seats (not surprising since Democrats are generally more 'Urbanly' located with many low population 'Rural' states being majority Republican). 

So beyond such self identification there is quite a bit of variation.  A good candidate persuades the middle and independents. 

The above Pews article is well worth reading because Demographics may be more meaningful and decisive then any political argument or story.  The growth of Latinos, the 'rapid aging' of the Republican party members, these factors are immense.  The candidates and there policies may be second fiddle to these shifts in population. 

addon> musings.. I'm reminded of the OJ Simpson trial.  He won the trial 3 weeks before it started.  They picked a jury member who after the trial admitted she'd never vote a black man guilty.  Thus his 'million dollar dream team' actually kept him in prison months longer then needed by drawing out a long trial.

Similarly Trump may have lost the election day one, hour one, with the '..Mexicans are rapists..' line that he continued to go with.   Because that theme was bound to not only cost him the Latino vote but (we will see) enlarge and empower an ethnicity that historically was not filled with passionate voters. 

• Like 2

The US health system is an embarrassment, and has been for some time. There's something to be said for Obama even attempting to improve it, knowing it highly unlikely that even with a perfect plan (which the ACA obviously wasn't) any improvements would be seen for a long time, and therefore highly likely that he would be blamed in the short term either way. And here you are, moaning about it... But the ACA has seen improved coverage and slowed medical inflation. It is better than nothing, and surely better than what most other presidents have done about healthcare in the US.

• Like 1

I don't want this hag to win. I really, really dont. Media is ignoring the big wiki leaks revelation yesterday about Clinton, saudi, Isis connection. I fear we now need the FBI to come out with one more big revelation to take this thing over the edge and bring America back to the people. This is the only chance we'll have to hurt the establishment in any way, and it could slip away. Greatest candidate ever, most amazing campaign ever, and we could lose it. After a year or more, the hag can't win after all this time.

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1