Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

He takes the originalism position, which is not what you think. BTW, I know you display a certain arrogance or shall we say a condescending/patronizing attitude towards me here, but that attitude is not becoming to an intelligent person.

so you basically just want to be able to bend the constitution any time its convenient.  sorry bub, it dont work like that.

So I watched the Leeds lady accusing DT of rape, in an airplane, in first class, and he put up the armrest, and..

STOP

the armrests have never, ever gone up in first class.  sorry you didnt remember that when making up your story :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Ridiculous!

You are spreading completely absurd conspiracy theories (lies),

but are accusing Alex Jones to do so!

What a joke! :lol:

And with that you are confirming my claim that you want people,

who want the country change for the better,

to give up!

Disgusting!

Big difference between Trump and Clinton are friends (which is true) vs The Clintons are demons who smell of sulfur. LMAO not even close.

funny, my best friend (whom I've compared trump to in some ways) is of the opinion that trump is totally meant as a crap-candidate that was specifically selected to get hillary elected.

but I think he forgets about what a goldman sachs candidate is and why the choice is almost always between two of them, he forgets the electoral fraud they unsuccessfully pulled on trump (this is where I think if Ron Paul had more balls, he'd have gotten way more done, because he kinda just sulked off in the corner when the nomination was stolen from him, he knew he was cheated and...just.... couldnt quite make a stink about it?  wtf Ron?  people lost respect for you because of that.  Its one thing to have convictions, its another to actually stand up for them to the hilt.)  and that even R establishments, especially the bigwigs, dont want him in office.

If it was a sham candidacy, they could have easily had Romney McCain II in Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio - ya know, goldman sachs candidates.

So no, I dont think so.  Trump is a nationalist CEO hellbent on restoring the rule of law, so selling the country out to the globalists even further doesnt jive, imho.  We need a businessman that knows how to knock the fat off a business, knock some serious fat off the federal government, help facilitate a return to a constitutional government and stop the government from doing all these things it has no constitutional authority to do.

What would happen in your opinion if Trump does a bad job as enabler and wins himself?

Strategy paper from 2015:

X0b30Z8.png?1

Hv5FDqH.png?1

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/1120/251

Should that happen (and I doubt it) Trump will tone down his rhetoric and will stay in tow with his advisors disappointing the people that voted for him thinking that there would be change and We will make America strong again. LOL

We are getting 4 more years of the same. The good news is the youth of this country rallied behind Bernie Sanders who was stymied by his own party. Changes will be made eventually just not now.

We will eventually get good healthcare and work on our infrastructure etc. Turn our country into a more palatable place to live.

• Like 1

If we want good healthcare, then the lobbying has to stop, or at least have some reasonable limit on it.  ROI on lobbying the government to do something is one of the highest % returns for a big business. 

I.e. we need a real healthcare market, like trump was saying I saw the other day.  No limitations on state borders, how do you think the quality of healthcare would be affected if you had 30 providers to choose from instead of 2 or 3?  Competition gets rid of the 'uncoverable' problem too because there's a market for every niche.

Obamacare needs to go straight into the trash, because its not constitutional, nor was it constitutionally ratified, so really DT's presidential efforts can use Marbury vs Madison to swipe Obamacare right off the table and out to the pasture.  We need to stop doing things that only ingrain the price distortions and further obscure true cost to the end recipient - and to the taxpayer.

(He'd better got dam well do it with the patriot act, too)

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

25% of obama care health premiums go straight to insurance profits. due to lobbyist no doubt.

if obama care was the crowning achievement of his administration it will soon be dismantled by whichever party takes over after the election.

and i am not sure we can blame anti clinton fear mongers for the yesterday's russian news show warning their citizens about an imminent nuclear war. their locating nukes to kaliningrad, there civilians under going massive emergency exercises etc

and

https://www.rt.com/usa/361248-hillary-clinton-national-service-reserve/  (precurser to a new draft)

but dont listen to me, after all becoz i post anti hillary material it clearly makes me a russian agent.

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 1

If we want good healthcare, then the lobbying has to stop, or at least have some reasonable limit on it.  ROI on lobbying the government to do something is one of the highest % returns for a big business. 

I.e. we need a real healthcare market, like trump was saying I saw the other day.  No limitations on state borders, how do you think the quality of healthcare would be affected if you had 30 providers to choose from instead of 2 or 3?  Competition gets rid of the 'uncoverable' problem too because there's a market for every niche.

Obamacare needs to go straight into the trash, because its not constitutional, nor was it constitutionally ratified, so really DT's presidential efforts can use Marbury vs Madison to swipe Obamacare right off the table and out to the pasture.  We need to stop doing things that only ingrain the price distortions and further obscure true cost to the end recipient - and to the taxpayer.

You can ramble all you want citing Marbury vs Madison, but the 'General Welfare Clause' and not the Preamble, is the part of the Constitution that allowed Obamacare. 

I agree that the Patriot Act must be repealed along with the TSA, DEA, NSA and so forth.

• Like 1

Trump's healthcare plans have myriad problems in terms of implementation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/01/upshot/the-problem-with-gop-plans-to-sell-health-insurance-across-state-lines.html

Insurers have been muted in their enthusiasm for G.O.P. across-state-lines plans. Neither America’s Health Insurance Plans, the lobbying group for most private insurers, nor the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association have endorsed such a plan when it has come before Congress.

Beyond regulations and doctors, demographics help explain why insurance is cheaper in some places than others. Insurance tends to be less expensive in states like Utah and Colorado, where more people are young and healthy. If customers in New York wanted to start buying Utah plans, they might face two surprises: fewer local doctors and higher costs related to the health of the local population.

“I’ve tried for 10 years to explain this to Republicans; it is a big problem,” said Merrill Matthews, a resident scholar at the Institute for Policy Innovation, which focuses on free-market solutions to policy problems. “Just because a good affordable policy is available in another state doesn’t mean that I would be able to get the network of physicians and the good prices that are available in that other state.”

The general welfare clause has been severely twisted and misinterpreted. It's like being told a car is two motorcycles strapped together, or a toy glider is exactly the same as a jumbo jet because they both fly and have wings. There have been many judicial cases over the interpretation.

• Like 1

The general welfare clause has been severely twisted and misinterpreted. It's like being told a car is two motorcycles strapped together, or a toy glider is exactly the same as a jumbo jet because they both fly and have wings. There have been many judicial cases over the interpretation.

right and the result is all welfare now goes to the billionaire class and corporatists becoz they are hooked on free stuff.

how many working americans have to work 2-3 jobs to support those freeloaders?

Don't comment on a small piece of the voluminous tax code unless you know it from top to bottom. For corporations it is extremely complicated and detailed.

I guess you are a US tax expert now. BTW, the code is 70,000 pages long.

Wait...

You know the US tax code from top to bottom?

Impressive.

• Like 2

You can ramble all you want citing Marbury vs Madison, but the 'General Welfare Clause' and not the Preamble, is the part of the Constitution that allowed Obamacare. 

I agree that the Patriot Act must be repealed along with the TSA, DEA, NSA and so forth.

the "general welfare" clause is merely an excuse for the government to create whatever unconstitutional crap it wants and say "sorry its for your own good."  Its sad that so many people think it can be used as rationale any time legislation doesnt actually meet constitutional requirements.

Do you?

Occasionally, just occasionally, I have serious doubts if the IQ test you took wasn't actually a competition to win an assorted box of organic vegetables.

Occasionally, just occasionally, I have serious doubts if the IQ test you took wasn't actually a competition to win an assorted box of organic vegetables.

I took the Mensa test and passed. If I took the low road with ad hominems such as what you posted, towards you, you would call me out on it.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

enough with the strawmen and tu quoque, nobody fully knows the US Tax Code

but any impartial observer that sees enough information can easily see how the general welfare clause has been used time and again to do that which the constitution doesnt allow.

it lives, it breathes, it even transforms into a different beast?!  that's where the general welfare clause and commerce clauses have taken this country, they have transmogrified it into an entirely different beast, unrecognizable from the original.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1