Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

Trump made a great number of accusations last night and promised he would try and put her in prison.

She should already be in prison and the key thrown away.

• Like 1

She should already be in prison and the key thrown away.

Take your little authoritarian rigid mindset and leave this forum. You have no evidence to support your claim and further, Trump admitted that he was guilty of sexually molesting women. I guess that is just fine by your standards.

Addendum;

There are plenty of other forums online where you can rant your objective nonsense and make any sort of alleged claim that you wish. However, this was supposed to be a Taoist forum, but the off topic has turned into a quagmire of bullshit.

Edited by ralis

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/25/why-did-the-saudi-regime-and-other-gulf-tyrannies-donate-millions-to-the-clinton-foundation/

"The reality is that there is ample evidence  uncovered by journalists  suggesting that regimes donating money to the Clinton Foundation recieved special access to  and even highly favorable treatment from the Clinton State Department"...

Im so happy I don't have to choose between Dumb and Dumber, all ready done enough of that in my home country.  How people can even argue that there is a better choice in politics anymore is beyond me..

Good luck. 

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/25/why-did-the-saudi-regime-and-other-gulf-tyrannies-donate-millions-to-the-clinton-foundation/

"The reality is that there is ample evidence  uncovered by journalists  suggesting that regimes donating money to the Clinton Foundation recieved special access to  and even highly favorable treatment from the Clinton State Department"...

Im so happy I don't have to choose between Dumb and Dumber, all ready done enough of that in my home country.  How people can even argue that there is a better choice in politics anymore is beyond me..

Good luck. 

Those are allegations and until proven in a court of law, still remain allegations.

Trump promised to put Clinton to jail if he wins. That's like third world country junta talk. 

A President has no authority to appoint a special prosecutor for personal grudges or anything else for that matter. The DOJ has the power to appoint and prosecute.

Take your little authoritarian rigid mindset and leave this forum. You have no evidence to support your claim and further, Trump admitted that he was guilty of sexually molesting women. I guess that is just fine by your standards.

Addendum;

There are plenty of other forums online where you can rant your objective nonsense and make any sort of alleged claim that you wish. However, this was supposed to be a Taoist forum, but the off topic has turned into a quagmire of bullshit.

Bill got caught was having his wee wee sucked and lied about it full in the face of the US people public. Squalid couple. Trump didn't admit anything other than he was talking 'locker room' and he wasn't proud of it. Get you facts straight jive bunny.

There are plenty of forums for you to, but I doubt most woukd put up up with your dreary negativity.

• Like 1

Bill got caught was having his wee wee sucked and lied about it full in the face of the US people public. Squalid couple. Trump didn't admit anything other than he was talking 'locker room' and he wasn't proud of it. Get you facts straight jive bunny.

There are plenty of forums for you to, but I doubt most woukd put up up with your dreary negativity.

With a consenting adult. Trump is being accused of raping a 13 year old. The playing field has just shifted big.

• Like 1

With a consenting adult. Trump is being accused of raping a 13 year old. The playing field has just shifted big.

Y'know what ......bollox .......he is maybe a lot of things but he isn't a kiddy fiddler. Just made up nonesense to try and divert the spike against the rape couple. We have 4 allegations against Bill, we have a bare faced lie to the public, we have a woman that has more accusations against her than be counted on one hand. We have bleached email and lies on top of lies on top of lies.

How anyone can possibly care what Trump has done in comparison to Clinton is way beyond my understanding.

I wouldn't vote for either of them, but Clinton will take the world to nuclear war and tell everyone she had no idea how it happened.

• Like 1

You are false equating. Trumps comments are on tape and he admitted such. I have been in the military and in many locker rooms and men just don't talk about molesting women as a badge of honor or grabbing them by the genitals. Last night was nothing more than Trump's dog whistle politics to his base.

Apparently you have not seen the video of Trump and his misogynist remarks.

You are false equating. Trumps comments are on tape and he admitted such. I have been in the military and in many locker rooms and men just don't talk about molesting women as a badge of honor or grabbing them by the genitals. Last night was nothing more than Trump's dog whistle politics to his base.

Apparently you have not seen the video of Trump and his misogynist remarks.

More crap. I know many guys who talk like that. I had a idiotic boss who nearly drove us into a wall whilst leering at a woman. His boast was 'anything with a pulse'. I've heard more male boasting in my working life than I can possibly remember. I even punched a workmate that constantly bragged about his conquests at 3 am in the morning when we a shared hotel room. I've heard all the boring shite these idiots spout and then some. It doesn't impress me one bit, it's pathetic. I've watched married guys go out for a 'shag' on grab a granny night and end up crying over a busted up marriage.

It's apparent to me that you have led a sheltered life otherwise you would know these sort of brags are common place.

I've seen enough of Trump to last a lifetime. I heard the tapes and his apology. This is just the kind of shite we have to tolerate now. Him or a murderous, corrupt, lying, incompetent bint. What a choice. That's the best of what your country can offer. Ours is no better, they are all shit heads and need tying in a sack and drowning.

Edited by Karl
  • Like 1

More crap. I know many guys who talk like that. I had a idiotic boss who nearly drove us into a wall whilst leering at a woman. His boast was 'anything with a pulse'. I've heard more male boasting in my working life than I can possibly remember. I even punched a workmate that constantly bragged about his conquests at 3 am in the morning when we a shared hotel room. I've heard all the boring shite these idiots spout and then some. It doesn't impress me one bit, it's pathetic. I've watched married guys go out for a 'shag' on grab a granny night and end up crying over a busted up marriage.

It's apparent to me that you have led a sheltered life otherwise you would know these sort of brags are common place.

Sheltered life? You have no idea as to who I am or know anything about me. FYI, I have heard plenty of locker room talk, but none as egregious as Trump's. Stop the unfounded accusations!

• Like 1

Regarding Trump's remark about putting Hillary in jail - people tend to forget how fine the line is that separates civilized societies from savages. You can call western democracy what you want but its biggest achievement was that political opponents will not be prosecuted just for being opponents. Otherwise you end up with Stalin, and Mao-like purges when millions (literally millions and not figuratively) were put to concentrated camps or plain killed only because somebody thought they were against the ruling regime.

• Like 2

Sheltered life? You have no idea as to who I am or know anything about me. FYI, I have heard plenty of locker room talk, but none as egregious as Trump's. Stop the unfounded accusations!

If you have no idea of 'men's' talk you haven't been anywhere. I've heard that kind of talk all my life, so if you haven't heard it I don't know where you have been hiding buddy, but it sounds like a very protective shell. This is common place crap. I don't know why some guys have to indulge in it but that what they do. I don't know if they actually do these things, I really am not interested, boring, boring, boring. Seriously I have heard more shite about grabbing pussy than I care to recall.

• Like 1

Just made up nonesense to try ow anyone can possibly care what Trump has done in comparison to Clinton is way beyond my understanding.

I wouldn't vote for either of them, but Clinton will take the world to nuclear war and tell everyone she had no idea how it happened.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

When you are talking about the possibility of raping a 13 year old people care. When he has words on tape people care. Bill played with Monica the other stuff is allegations with adults. Trump is in big trouble this close to the election.

My prediction more will come out about him.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.htmlWhen you are talking about the possibility of raping a 13 year old people care. When he has words on tape people care. Bill played with Monica the other stuff is allegations with adults. Trump is in big trouble this close to the election.My prediction more will come out about him.

If it's true they care. Is it ? Where's the proof ?

I doubt Trump is in any trouble, this is exactly like Brexit when the MP Joe Cox was murdered and the remainers tried to use it to sway the vote. Many of us thought it was all over at that point, coupled with Farages warning poster about refugees. My neighbour swapped to the remain camp because 'he didn't sign up for this sort of racial hatred'. Didn't make a difference to Brexit and my bet is it won't make a difference to Trump. It's not as if a trump has ever been exactly a model of saintdom. I still predict Trump will win.

• Like 1

most curious, that "hillary" stopped having neurological meltdowns since.....

oh, about the time that ABC news reported her death.

stellar job, Theresa. :rolleyes:

I hope you can serve her prison term for her.

(point being, these neurological issues dont just magically "go away" and coumadin is so bad that its pretty much only prescribed for end of life patients.  one does not power through neurological degeneration.  I hope the hounds of hell are presently pecking away at your soul and that your bardo experience is something akin to a scene from Event Horizon, hillary.)

Edited by joeblast

Have you seen Westworld ?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

When you are talking about the possibility of raping a 13 year old people care. When he has words on tape people care. Bill played with Monica the other stuff is allegations with adults. Trump is in big trouble this close to the election.

My prediction more will come out about him.

I was just reading that more women are starting to come forth with allegations of sexual misconduct by Trump.

(point being, these neurological issues dont just magically "go away" and coumadin is so bad that its pretty much only prescribed for end of life patients.  one does not power through neurological degeneration.  I hope the hounds of hell are presently pecking away at your soul and that your bardo experience is something akin to a scene from Event Horizon, hillary.)

Obviously you know very little in regards to medicine and blood thinners. Coumadin/Warfarin  is still widely prescribed to patients with congestive heart failure among other conditions.