Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

I did do drills in school, so you can take your assertions that I have no understanding of what the reality of such rhetoric is off the table.

The potential for nuclear strikes/war is out there, nuclear weapons are in the hands of some of our country's enemies, but are we all running to bomb shelters and hiding under our desks? No, no we are not. Living in fear and being an alarmists are choices that I choose not to partake in.

Reality is reality, I nor you can change it with a singular vote for either party.

During the Cuban Missile Crisis, I remember when the Principal of Robert E. Lee Elementary called us all into the auditorium, and told us that if our parents could not get to our school, that we'd hide in the basement lunch room, block up the windows with books, and I distinctly remember one girl asking if we'd have to possibly drink out of the toilets. He answered 'Yes'.

The nearby U.S. Air Force Base was at that time a SAC (Strategic Air Command) Base. With mostly B-47 bombers, and sometimes B-52 bombers flew out of there as well.

Here's the kicker. As they say out West. Jacksonville Air Force Base (now called 'Little Rock Air Force Base') was only 22 miles from Little Rock, AR.

There were the beginning of Titan II missile base's all over the Ozark Mountains, and The Missouri-Pacific Rail Road terminal (a major fix it up sight for the diesel engines that pulled the other train cars), was just across the Arkansas River in North Little, AR.

Even IF Little Rock, Arkansas wasn't hit, which in an all out nuclear exchange, it WOULD HAVE BEEN, we were only 22 miles away from the Air Base, and probably 10 or 12 miles away from the train 'garage'.

In those days, when war heads were all going for 'the big bang', Little Rock, AR. would've been complete rubble, but I thought that scaring us kids shitless, was better than doing nothing.

The Russians would've probably used at least two missiles ground burst on the Air Force base, one on the train depot, and probably one missile air burst above Little Rock (which is what the Hiroshima bomb was, an air burst).

Bye, bye Arkansas, bye, bye Little Rock.

But to put on a brave face for little kids, I still think that it was the right thing to do.

Each active Titan II missile base in the Ozarks, on up through Missouri and Kansas (Remember the movie 'The Day After', all filmed in Kansas) would've each had a missile ground burst right on top of it.

You've could've kissed all of the South and Midwest 'goodbye'.

It would've been the end of the world, literally.

Only some of insects would've survived.

I'm really sorry for being so graphic here, but that time in the auditorium, I still think about from time-to-time.

It would be far worse with today's weapons, which are technically far more precise almost all of which are MIRV'S (Multiple Re-Entry Vechicles---which means each missile can carry numerous independent warheads, for various targets).

If you want some idea of this, the Australians remade the movie 'On The Beach' in the year 2000. If you don't mind being really frightened, it's a *great* movie.

The Aussies did this the same year that they FORBID any other country to bring nuclear weapons into Australian ports.

But now there is a pretty large contingent of U.S. Marines stationed there, to deal with any outbreak of hostilities with China, you can kiss most of Australia 'goodbye' too.

To even *THINK* of using such weapons, as a first strike weapon is completely MAD!

And THAT'S what the current administration (Obama) is thinking about.  Indeed, "The world I fear is in the hands of fools"  (from an old King Crimson song).

We must stand up and loudly say "NO!" to this madness.

I think that Hillary will now win, and she's for this 'first strike' policy too!

MADNESS.   For PEACE, Differently Abled Daoist

Edited by DifferentlyAbledDaoist

During the Cuban Missile Crisis, I remember when the Principal of Robert E. Lee Elementary called us all into the auditorium, and told us that if our parents could not get to our school, that we'd hide in the basement lunch room, block up the windows with books, and I distinctly remember one girl asking if we'd have to possibly drink out of the toilets. He answered 'Yes'.

The nearby U.S. Air Force Base was at that time a SAC (Strategic Air Command) Base. With mostly B-47 bombers, and sometimes B-52 bombers flew out of there as well.

Here's the kicker. As they say out West. Jacksonville Air Force Base (now called 'Little Rock Air Force Base') was only 22 miles from Little Rock, AR.

There were the beginning of Titan II missile base's all over the Ozark Mountains, and The Missouri-Pacific Rail Road terminal (a major fix it up sight for the diesel engines that pulled the other train cars), was just across the Arkansas River in North Little, AR.

Even IF Little Rock, Arkansas wasn't hit, which in an all out nuclear exchange, it WOULD HAVE BEEN, we were only 22 miles away from the Air Base, and probably 10 or 12 miles away from the train 'garage'.

In those days, when war heads were all going for 'the big bang', Little Rock, AR. would've been complete rubble, but I thought that scaring us kids shitless, was better than doing nothing.

The Russians would've probably used at least two missiles ground burst on the Air Force base, one on the train depot, and probably one missile air burst above Little Rock (which is what the Hiroshima bomb was, an air burst).

Bye, bye Arkansas, bye, bye Little Rock.

But to put on a brave face for little kids, I still think that it was the right thing to do.

Each active Titan II missile base in the Ozarks, on up through Missouri and Kansas (Remember the movie 'The Day After', all filmed in Kansas) would've each had a missile ground burst right on top of it.

You've could've kissed all of the South and Midwest 'goodbye'.

It would've been the end of the world, literally.

Only some of insects would've survived.

I'm really sorry for being so graphic here, but that time in the auditorium, I still think about from time-to-time.

It would be far worse with today's weapons, which are technically far more precise almost all of which are MIRV'S (Multiple Re-Entry Vechicles---which means each missile can carry numerous independent warheads, for various targets).

If you want some idea of this, the Australians remade 'On The Beach' in the year 2000. If you don't mind being really frightened, it's a *great* movie.

The Aussies did this the same year that they FORBID any other country to bring nuclear weapons into Australian ports.

But now there is a pretty large contingent of U.S. Marines stationed there, to deal with any outbreak of hostilities with China, you can kiss most of Australia 'goodbye' too.

To even *THINK* of using such weapons, as a first strike weapon is completely MAD!

And THAT'S what the current administration (Obama) is thinking about.  Indeed, "The world I fear is in the hands of fools"  (from an old King Crimson song).

We must stand up and loudly say "NO!" to this madness.

I think that Hillary will now win, and she's for this 'first strike' policy too!

MADNESS.   For PEACE, Differently Abled Daoist

I have yet to my knowledge seen Hillary or Obama put forth the use of these weapons. Trump is the one playing out his tough guy fantasy with the MAD scenario.

I did do drills in school, so you can take your assertions that I have no understanding of what the reality of such rhetoric is off the table.

The potential for nuclear strikes/war is out there, nuclear weapons are in the hands of some of our country's enemies, but are we all running to bomb shelters and hiding under our desks? No, no we are not. Living in fear and being an alarmists are choices that I choose not to partake in.

Reality is reality, I nor you can change it with a singular vote for either party.

There are many of us that live with PTSD from military service and other traumatic conditions. Choosing does not heal or make it go away. Trauma goes much deeper than a mental choice.

• Like 1

I have yet to my knowledge seen Hillary or Obama put forth the use of these weapons. Trump is the one playing out his tough guy fantasy with the MAD scenario.

Trump LEARNED THIS in his briefings that he's gotten as of late!  Obama and Hillary BOTH already KNEW this!   D.A.D.

Trump LEARNED THIS in his briefings that he's gotten as of late!  Obama and Hillary BOTH already KNEW this!   D.A.D.

Exactly what did he learn as opposed to his public rant regarding these weapons? Security briefings are secret.

Words matter and one must understand the gravity of such as to the effect on other governments across the planet.

heh, irony considering clintonlies.  So, help me out here, I'm trying to understand your perspective....do you think its best to just let the globalists have their way or something?  They wont stop until they have complete control of all the money mechanisms on the entire planet.  Any enabling of the clinton crime family only helps to further those aims, and that includes disbelief in the contents of their hidden emails that reveal what a corrupt bunch they are.  To not believe your g.d. lying eyes on such things...*shakes head*  When money is fake and can be invented at will, people can be bought off with endless free money...when the law is only selectively applied and you have control over it, you can uphold even the most obviously corrupt officials to do your bidding.

We dont hate on the clintons and soroses and bernankes of the world for no reason - they are all provably scum that sell out their country of anyone who isnt helping them line their pockets.   Those that control the system have created the space for these faces to exist in this game.  It'd be a pretty fantastic revelation to see Trump be part of this fhuckjob on the world, given that the RNC could not pull off enough electoral fraud to beat him, and no matter how badly pundits try to say he's doing terribly - the MSM all going bonkers over every little thing he says because he's an alpha male that likes to shoot his mouth off and say shockey things that are mainly a disruptive debate tactic that stops the opponent's thoughtstream - honest, obvious, truthful things, by and large - albeit often *gasp* not politically correct!

Trump is a middle finger to the establishment and has hinted that he knows how cancerous the federal reserve system is, or that 911 story is a complete load of horse manure...or that *gasp* Putin is an enemy of the globalists, not the USA...

The republic's pretty far gone...with Hillary, hm, if we can take any of her words as actual honesty, it would be the ones where she said she'd make sure drudge and breitbart would be taken off the internet (what do you think the icann handover was for...start removing DNS ability for sites who expose things they dont want known,   and if you dont believe it can happened it already has, go look at how they f with jim stone's ability to post stuff to his own server much less have DNS bring you to his website)...

But for other truths of hers....those of us that have actually read wikileaks stuff to a decent enough extent have seen pretty clearly she committed all of those felonious and treasonous acts with the willful intent to carry out and perform precisely those felonious and treasonous acts, knowing full well that there was a snowball's chance in hell of  getting prosecuted for it.

Trump brought this up. She (Hillary) DID NOT refute it. If it wasn't policy, she WOULD HAVE.

My guess is, in some (PUBLIC) technical military journals this has been policy for a long time.

But not totally an 'open' policy either, just one that is buried in some publicly accessible military journeys.

But I'm giving my opinion here, could be wrong, but I doubt it.    Peace,  D.A.D.

To not believe your g.d. lying eyes on such things...*shakes head* 

Would you care to elaborate on this statement which was directed at me. I have god damn lying eyes?

Why not post the wikileaks docs here.

Edited by ralis

Let´s suppose what Joeblast, Kar3n, and numerous others are saying is correct: Hillary is a corrupt criminal.  What is a poor voter to do?  For me, Trump is not an option.  He´s either a madmen or someone willing to play the part for TV.  God knows why he´d want to do that, but it seems possible.  

We are faced with a choice between someone who sounds good but is covertly evil, and someone who sounds bad (and likely is bad).

• Like 1

Let´s suppose what Joeblast, Kar3n, and numerous others are saying is correct: Hillary is a corrupt criminal.  What is a poor voter to do?  For me, Trump is not an option.  He´s either a madmen or someone willing to play the part for TV.  God knows why he´d want to do that, but it seems possible.  

We are faced with a choice between someone who sounds good but is covertly evil, and someone who sounds bad (and likely is bad).

Given the vitriolic posts towards me this morning, I think that may answer some of your questions.

Edited by ralis

not necessarily you ralis, but then again I dont see anyone else trying to deflect criticism of hillary around here.

snippets have been posted here and there already...cmon you havent read any of it?  no summaries even?  it aint just the clintons, its the whole rotten edifice that has been corrupted by the theft of the monetary system.  the clintons are just one of the most egregious, blatant examples.   it aint just some vast right wing conspiracy. they're old pros at this who failed miserably at their handling of new technology and got caught red handed - and now the system is forced to show us that it truly is an oligarchy where those connected enough to the heart of the system can not only have prosecution forgotten about, but the media mostly forgets, at least those owned by the handful of major corporations tied to the squid.

luke....that is precisely what the tv wants you to believe about trump.   

Given the vitriolic posts towards me this morning, I think that may answer some of your questions.

you'd have had an easier time defending osama bin laden on this day 15 years ago  (again, unless of course you believe the TV)

not necessarily you ralis, but then again I dont see anyone else trying to deflect criticism of hillary around here.

snippets have been posted here and there already...cmon you havent read any of it?  no summaries even?  it aint just the clintons, its the whole rotten edifice that has been corrupted by the theft of the monetary system.  the clintons are just one of the most egregious, blatant examples.   it aint just some vast right wing conspiracy. they're old pros at this who failed miserably at their handling of new technology and got caught red handed - and now the system is forced to show us that it truly is an oligarchy where those connected enough to the heart of the system can not only have prosecution forgotten about, but the media mostly forgets, at least those owned by the handful of major corporations tied to the squid.

luke....that is precisely what the tv wants you to believe about trump.   

"Your lying eyes" in the first paragraph that was directed at me. That is the context in which you wrote it.

then take it as the punctuation suggested, since I usually put forth enough effort to actually punctuate and consider context of verbiage.  (although I admit I did not there, so while it was mostly directed at you, it was also applicable elsewhere, and half an aside thought in my head.  take your pick how you wish to interpret :) )

(why do I get the impression that the primary thing you consider when reading posts is if someone might have worded something in an offensive way to you?  sorry, its just annoying to me, you always make such a big deal of it.)

Edited by joeblast

then take it as the punctuation suggested, since I usually put forth enough effort to actually punctuate and consider context of verbiage.  (although I admit I did not there, so while it was mostly directed at you, it was also applicable elsewhere, and half an aside thought in my head.  take your pick how you wish to interpret :) )

(why do I get the impression that the primary thing you consider when reading posts is if someone might have worded something in an offensive way to you?  sorry, its just annoying to me, you always make such a big deal of it.)

The remarks by you and others speaks volumes, colorful language or not. Which is nothing more than a diversion or seeking attention. This morning I brought up pertinent issues in regards to Trump and all I hear are; Federal Reserve, the Clintons are taking over the world and other rants.

Edited by ralis

keep them fed and entertained and you can do what you will...

if that fails, divide them with fear and you can do what you will...

I wonder what we will talk about the day after the 'election'. 

• Like 1

My two cents, if I was American, which I am not, I would vote for Trump. The two reasons i pick Trump:

1. The most serious issue at the moment is America's relations with Russia. At least Trump once suggested he would like to "get along with Russia", unlike the poison that drips between Putin and Clinton. Trump's faults are small fry compared to the possible WW3 / Nuclear scenario the neo-cons, Isreal lobby and Clinton seem dead set on creating.

2. Trump correctly highlighted in the debate the current bubble we have, perhaps the biggest ever, propping up share prices. Trump probably has more experience sorting out financial messes than Clinton, considering the times he has filed for bankruptcy. He may also have experience of getting the better of bankers.

Edited by aboo
  • Like 1

been there done that with trump before he was the nominee, back when blatant truth telling was still taboo.  I think it still is, though.  already determined he was a bit of a wildcard and the markets may not like him especially if he's too honest, and that may reflect badly for the population - but vs the crop of establishment RDs, it seems as if there might be some chance for some rules to be restored that would be good for america, although I doubt it'd be immediate, and depending on how he goes about something like 911 or the federal reserve, the consequences could be rather severe.

we're held by the monetary testicles, after all...

with clinton,  one who has read enough of the right materials can only conclude that the only beneficiary from another clinton presidency would be the globalists  - the clintons have been carrying their water, and had their own backs covered commensurately, as is being revealed.

the trump nuke context was not saying anything and not taking anything off the table -   conversation went straight to nukes - well, what if we determine that's the best way to take ISIS out or something...to me it was a baited catch 22, one looks weak in one way and crazy in another.  and in another sense, its like that invented from thin air AR15 at sandy hook - unspecified and the media wouldnt stop asking about it, and all of a sudden it became truth even though it contradicted the events as originally presented, this one was juicier after all.  easiest way to get trump to appear crazy?  let's start talking about nukes and ISIS even though its already known that US forces made ISIS when AQ wasnt living up to the label's proof value.  

do you think a president trump would nuke ISIS with that level of information and then some?  or  should I say, do you think a president trump is stupid enough, and enough military generals in on it enough, and the rest of those close to donald dumb enough - to fall for a scenario such as nuking ISIS?   I'm sure the mossad doesnt want any more of their officers getting killed, like from the russian strike last week that killed some of them along with cia, turks, helping out, camped out with......dingdingding!  fking ISIS, whadda bunch!

(might help if they didnt keep timing their attacks together)

hey, I thought no external help?  oh well, wouldnt be the first time we've seen a clinton lie

micbox.jpg

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

I wonder what we will talk about the day after the 'election'. 

Oh, that´s an easy one.  We´ll talk about whether or not the election was stolen. :closedeyes:

• Like 2

been there done that with trump before he was the nominee, back when blatant truth telling was still taboo.  I think it still is, though.  already determined he was a bit of a wildcard and the markets may not like him especially if he's too honest, and that may reflect badly for the population - but vs the crop of establishment RDs, it seems as if there might be some chance for some rules to be restored that would be good for america, although I doubt it'd be immediate, and depending on how he goes about something like 911 or the federal reserve, the consequences could be rather severe.

we're held by the monetary testicles, after all...

with clinton,  one who has read enough of the right materials can only conclude that the only beneficiary from another clinton presidency would be the globalists  - the clintons have been carrying their water, and had their own backs covered commensurately, as is being revealed.

the trump nuke context was not saying anything and not taking anything off the table -   conversation went straight to nukes - well, what if we determine that's the best way to take ISIS out or something...to me it was a baited catch 22, one looks weak in one way and crazy in another.  and in another sense, its like that invented from thin air AR15 at sandy hook - unspecified and the media wouldnt stop asking about it, and all of a sudden it became truth even though it contradicted the events as originally presented, this one was juicier after all.  easiest way to get trump to appear crazy?  let's start talking about nukes and ISIS even though its already known that US forces made ISIS when AQ wasnt living up to the label's proof value.  

do you think a president trump would nuke ISIS with that level of information and then some?  or  should I say, do you think a president trump is stupid enough, and enough military generals in on it enough, and the rest of those close to donald dumb enough - to fall for a scenario such as nuking ISIS?   I'm sure the mossad doesnt want any more of their officers getting killed, like from the russian strike last week that killed some of them along with cia, turks, helping out, camped out with......dingdingding!  fking ISIS, whadda bunch!

(might help if they didnt keep timing their attacks together)

hey, I thought no external help?  oh well, wouldnt be the first time we've seen a clinton lie

micbox.jpg

???

Falling_Skies_TV_Series-142050134-large.

• Like 1

joeblast mentioned the federal reserve and the private banking cartels that really have the ability to sway the course of nations, it is consistently very odd to me, how this never gathers any inertia when the topic comes up... not here, not at work, nor in my private conversations... it just seems to slide, nearly instantly and effortlessly off the train of thought...  ninjas should study this I think.

To me, the six most potently dangerous words in the english language

military industrial complex

federal reserve bank

Perhaps it's just me, but I don't see the office of president having as much power as folks like to present it as... for the main part, it's the position of target, whereby we dump all our praise and blame for the workings of the system.

I add one more for mostly interpersonal and religious institutional evil

'justified'

and one more for political, oligarchical influential evil

'corporations'

Well... I got that out, now let's continue to enlighten each other with all of this talk of these two individual people, who stand as representatives of two private organizations who have utterly co-opted the election process which decides who will decide what our nation will do.

• Like 1

micbox.jpg

Nah, don't worry about the mic.  It's just this:

meet-the-creatures-reptilian0.jpg

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 9

There are many of us that live with PTSD from military service and other traumatic conditions. Choosing does not heal or make it go away. Trauma goes much deeper than a mental choice.

While I certainly sympathize and have great compassion for you and those who suffer from PTSD as a result of trauma, I was referring to my life experience and my choice to not live in fear of or be alarmed by something that may or may not happen.

• Like 1

You know Luke, I'm gonna vote for everyone *below* the President and Vice President.

I'm from Arkansas. Hillary (and Bill) have had people literally *murdered*.

2 Arkansas State Policemen.

One of these two Arkansas State Policemen was a personal witness to her French (Gallic) kissing Vince Foster in the back seat of an Arkansas State Police car. And he's DEAD.

As is Vince Foster, the attorney who she worked with at The Rose Law Firm. He was murdered too.

​Her affair with Foster was common knowledge in Arkansas, by the Arkansas Press and media.

Foster very likely was murdered in D.C., but his body was dumped in a Virginia Park. That night there was a very heavy dew in that part of Virginia, but his shoes had not one sign of that dew. His body was moved *after he was murdered* with an *antique* pistol, who's bullet COULD NOT BE TRACED. 

I'm convinced that Hillary either pulled the trigger, or KNEW WHO DID.

Hillary is an evil person. Period. so is Bill. 

And that's just *the start* of what these two have been up to in their past.

Now, some other President's MAY have been murderers too.

But if so, I did not vote for them. I will NOT vote for Hillary, nor for Trump, as I think that he's crazy as a mad hatter.

Just vote for those below the President and Vice President part of the form, that's what I'm gonna do.

A little comedy to end this sad note:  When Bill Clinton was President elect, and his last press conference was held in Little Rock, Arkansas, do you know what the media played as his 'entrance song', to said gathering?

"For All The Girls That I've Loved Before"  by Julio Iglesias.

Peace,  Differently Abled Daoist

Edited by DifferentlyAbledDaoist
  • Like 4