Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

yeah, that was a little more concrete than those saying she'd be dead by mid october and we'll never find out, because body double.

Hillary_d962a7_6026877.jpg

the double has more of a lennon shape to the nose and a higher hairline.

but you never know about the medical stuff....wiki has provided something on this also

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775089077334921216

says sinus thrombosis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebral_venous_sinus_thrombosis

but the funniest one I read was cankaleptic shock :lol:

personally, I think she's past her expiration date and will begin to mold, and will need to be discarded - if its before the election, her body double will be used in place of her and then sometime mid next year (will have to wait for Jan to pass) she'll "have an unexpected bout" and die, leaving bankster lackey Kaine at the helm.  or at least that's what I see as the hil health problem plan B. Sorta like the movie Dave.

(and of course there will be some measure of anointing of sainthood by all the media.)

yeah, that was a little more concrete than those saying she'd be dead by mid october and we'll never find out, because body double.

Hillary_d962a7_6026877.jpg

the double has more of a lennon shape to the nose and a higher hairline.

but you never know about the medical stuff....wiki has provided something on this also

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775089077334921216

says sinus thrombosis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebral_venous_sinus_thrombosis

but the funniest one I read was cankaleptic shock :lol:

personally, I think she's past her expiration date and will begin to mold, and will need to be discarded - if its before the election, her body double will be used in place of her and then sometime mid next year (will have to wait for Jan to pass) she'll "have an unexpected bout" and die, leaving bankster lackey Kaine at the helm.  or at least that's what I see as the hil health problem plan B. Sorta like the movie Dave.

(and of course there will be some measure of anointing of sainthood by all the media.)

Seems that DNC insiders have started floating the Biden balloon as a possible contingency plan. Personally, I think it will be interesting to see what course of action is chosen if Hillary wins the election but then has to drop out for whatever reason. Of course, the course of action if Trump wins might be interesting, too.

Edited by Brian

... what course of action is chosen if Hillary wins the election but then has to drop out for whatever reason ...

There is already a conspiracy theory going around about that.  Can't remember where I saw it.  Ends up Obama declares a National Emergency and remains in power as a dictator with martial law.

This thread has become a complete joke!!

It was from the very beginning! I mean, just look at the title...
  • Like 5

This thread has become a complete joke!!

dude, our entire country, government, banking system, you name it - is a complete joke of a sham

but no no, the clintons would never do anything to get in the way of.....transparency....LOL....

they lie and lie and lie - and now that there's unavoidable health issues that need to be addressed, they lie some more...

oh, wait....you believe the clinton camp???  :lol:

• Like 3

She has walking pneumonia (Mycoplasma) in which symptoms are mild and can seem like seasonal allergies i.e, coughing and sneezing. Hysteria and conspiracy from adults on this thread is laughable. And, some of your are cultivators which has done nothing to cultivate critical thinking and questioning ones thinking.

I was just skimming and read this again....and noted the irony of your remark about cultivating critical thinking

If she had walking pneumonia, where's your outrage at her hugging that girl, when its contagious?

• Like 1

dude, our entire country, government, banking system, you name it - is a complete joke of a sham

but no no, the clintons would never do anything to get in the way of.....transparency....LOL....

they lie and lie and lie - and now that there's unavoidable health issues that need to be addressed, they lie some more...

oh, wait....you believe the clinton camp??? :lol:

You must be one a them deplorables.
  • Like 2

https://twitter.com/JonathanAlpert/status/775004297482371073/photo/1

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsIYjvxVIAAX9hS.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsIYPUNWAAAAGxb.jpg

not out of the realm of possibility that a body double left chelsea's apartment.  difficult to prove, but things like hairlines dont lie.

what's also strange is that just after having such a neural fit, she's always got folks holding her by the arm and her walk is labored....but now, all better!  see, nobody even needs to hold me up!

well known that saddam, khaddafi, putin had body doubles...

CsIYPUNWAAAAGxb.jpg

Compare the teeth in the following images. They look to similar for me. (open the last one in a new tab for zoom)

BqGP1UH.jpg

mceAFr4.jpg

6BIZ6h2.jpg

• Like 1

cut/paste

METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC.

21 East 26th Street, 4th Fl

New York, NY 10010

[link to profiles.health.ny.gov ]

Location of Chelsea's apartment?

THE WHITMAN, 21 EAST 26TH STREET, 4 – FLATIRON DISTRICT, NEW YORK

[link to www.elliman.com]

SAME address..SAME Floor…only One Apt. per floor.

For a woman very secretive about her ambiguous medical conditions…whom avoids hospitals like the plague, it occurred to me that when the Clinton’s bought this incredibly expensive apt. for their daughter in 2013…they may have also purchased it with the intent of using it as a secret private medical treatment facility for Hillary to use during her anticipated campaign.

To the press…it would only appear Hillary was just dropping in for a visit with her daughter…when, in reality, she is receiving medical treatment and controlled substances from private physicians and private pharmacists…on private property (no need for disclosure).

If so, Chelsea’s apt. served its secret purpose flawlessly this Sunday.

It makes sense that to establish a clandestine medical treatment facility in a residential apartment–one which is legally compliant with the controlled substances dispensing/stocking/delivery & shipping requirements…and one which is able to legally supply and treat a private patient with the drugs needed, one would also have to register the address as a medical treatment facility.

In this case, I would assume the Clinton Foundation would be the controlling entity.

A staff (and private) doctor or pharmacist would then be employed (Hillary has two) to legally treat the patient, practice medicine within the confines of the private residence…and dispense drugs to that private patient without any disclosure.

This sham medical facility, while legally registered as a public care facility…would also have to be closed to the public in order to operate without any disclosure.

It is curious that Chelsea's $10M apartment happened to have been a healthcare provider. An interesting coincidence.

I kinda hope Clinton wins the election handily so the conspiracy theorists sites aren't put out of business and can keep producing the nonsense they do best. 

• Like 3

lol - if clinton wins handily, then you will know there was preposterous electoral fraud beyond a scale that we've ever seen.   the idiot-polls you see out are not impartial when they're skewed in their sampling.  but then again, globalists do seem to have trouble with - or, a very good grasp on how to manipulate with - statistics.

this is an interesting angle - this guy's saying....if you look at it closely, there is not actually a constitutional requirement for a popular vote to be held.   interesting question, what if the american people are told their votes dont matter?  well, I guess we'll all feel a bit like bernie supporters in a way.

the biggest most ludicrous conspiracy theory about all of this that only stopped being used until recently yesterday was the theory that there is absolutely nothing wrong with clinton's health.

• Like 2

I kinda hope Clinton wins the election handily so the conspiracy theorists sites aren't put out of business and can keep producing the nonsense they do best.

You mean sites like health.ny.gov?
  • Like 2

Now the chattering Max Headroom types are all using the phrase "powering through" like... well... one might almost think they got their talking points from a common centralized source of some sort.

• Like 2

Now the chattering Max Headroom types are all using the phrase "powering through" like... well... one might almost think they got their talking points from a common centralized source of some sort.

That's just a conspiracy theory. The MSN are investigative journalists of the highest calibre, individually verifying every claim, of story, that wouldn't dream of simply taking a democratic press release and cut/paste it into their top news slots. It's that alt media that gets it all wrong, that's why they are all slightly out of synch. If they were real news people they would have come to exactly the same conclusions as the MSN, using almost exactly the same words and phrases.

Hillary will 'power through' of course she will, the press no precisely how I'll she is-even if they managed not to report it, the little people don't need to know anyway. They need to get behind Hillary and stop rumouring.

• Like 1

If she was already dead, with the amount of privacy surrounding pretty much all the clintons' actions, who wants to even bet we'd have been told about it?

I dont think ABC news 7 would have had "breaking news about the death of hillary clinton" for nothing.  What, oops, we accidentally reported that?  ooooooookay then!

so as usual, we're left with whatever those that decide events have decided to reveal.  already proven that she was not at one of the events as shown on TV, since all the cel phones of the people there showed NOT what the background was, and no hillary either.

were I a betting man, I'd say that if that random guy was not there to film her being propped up & then shoulder carried with the tips of her toes dragging on the ground - it never would have been reported, and they'd still be insisting she's in perfect health and dont mind that little cough.

power through my ass, one does not power through a neurological disorder.

bottom line is you cant believe a single word coming from the clintons.

secretary clinton, how are you feeling?

about 30 pounds lighter!  :lol:

HillaryImpersonatorTweet.png

So this popped up a little bit ago Um... Did I just fall down Alices' rabbit hole, or what? It vanished aft ~3 min

CsIohshUkAAT8rg.jpg

https://twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=news&q=Teresa%20Barnwell&src=typd

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

how more bizarre could this election cycle get? 

the sky is the limit i reckon,

meanwhile the governor of kentucky,,,,,,,,,,

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kentucky-gov-matt-bevin-says-bloodshed-might-be-165058821.html

Doesn't seem far-fetched regardless of who wins. Kinda one of those consequences of a deliberately divisive campaign -- and we've been seeing that from both "sides" for several years now. It's almost like someone wants violence in the streets and revolution in the air, and doesn't mind seeing "the masses" used as cannon fodder.
  • Like 2

ol georgey schwatrz would love that, methinks

trump hints that he knows the fed is the root of all these problems, or maybe my thinking is wishful, reading his remarks about yellen.

but anyway mista bevin, we dont need to be fighting our own, we need to fight the banking families and their tentacles.

• Like 1