Sign in to follow this  
Cookie Monster

Cats .....  p f f f f t ! 

What good is a pet that cant be trained to use its natural proclivities  for a 'purpose' ?

1353349460_dog_steals_money_from_wallet.

• Like 4

I love dogs... but have a hard time respecting animals that must be diligently trained to not shit right next to their food bowl... or wherever they happen to be standing when the urge hits.

There was a time that I had to be trained not to shit wherever I happened to be. Those were the good 'ol days...

• Like 5

Put cookies in cats bowl and it will sniff at them and walk away. Leave cookies on counter top and cat eats them. It must be something about the scavenger instinct. Anything in the bowl is provided in the same way a mother feeds its kittens, but everything else must be hunted, or scavenged, therefore it can be anything including vegetable, fruit, or cookies.

• Like 3

There was a time that I had to be trained not to shit wherever I happened to be. Those were the good 'ol days...

Don't worry - those days will return sooner or later ... :)

• Like 5

Look... the cats have a conspiracy going , anyone that cant see that - well, its too late for them I suppose. 

• Like 2

A Nungali Fable : 

The Fox and the Stork. 

A fox was hunting a stork, but the stork, being more philosophical  confronted him. "Why cant we be friends and work together ? With my long beak I could catch a fish, and we could share it. Or you could catch a rabbit and we could share that. "

The fox agreed and caught a rabbit,  he cut it up and sauteed  it in butter and red wine, and served it on a flat plate. The stork found it very difficult to eat off the flat plate with his long beak and kept dropping the bits of food, eventually the fox ate nearly all of it and the stork only managed to eat a single bit. 

The next day the stork caught a fish, and still being pissed off at what the fox did, cooked the fish in a long necked pot. That night at dinner the stork was dipping his long beak in  and getting all the food, the fox could not even get his snout down the opening. 

"What gives with this? "  asked the fox?

' Well," said the stork, "yesterday  you  served me dinner on a plate I could not eat off, that you could, you got all the food and I went hungry. So tonight, I did this, so you could learn  what it is like ti be treated like that , as now you are hungry. "

"I see. : said the fox ,  "now I understand " .  So he ate the stork . 

A Nungali Fable : 

The Fox and the Stork. 

A fox was hunting a stork, but the stork, being more philosophical  confronted him. "Why cant we be friends and work together ? With my long beak I could catch a fish, and we could share it. Or you could catch a rabbit and we could share that. "

The fox agreed and caught a rabbit,  he cut it up and sauteed  it in butter and red wine, and served it on a flat plate. The stork found it very difficult to eat off the flat plate with his long beak and kept dropping the bits of food, eventually the fox ate nearly all of it and the stork only managed to eat a single bit. 

The next day the stork caught a fish, and still being pissed off at what the fox did, cooked the fish in a long necked pot. That night at dinner the stork was dipping his long beak in  and getting all the food, the fox could not even get his snout down the opening. 

"What gives with this? "  asked the fox?

' Well," said the stork, "yesterday  you  served me dinner on a plate I could not eat off, that you could, you got all the food and I went hungry. So tonight, I did this, so you could learn  what it is like ti be treated like that , as now you are hungry. "

"I see. : said the fox ,  "now I understand " .  So he ate the stork . 

I'm still looking for the Stork:

butterwall1.jpg

Sign in to follow this