Sign in to follow this  
roger

the necessary realization

I feel that until one deeply realizes that they are consciousness itself, rather than the contents of their consciousness, true freedom is impossible.

As long as one is identifying with their experience, past, thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and anything that's considered "form," the reality of their divine Self will remain hidden.

We are the life within us, which is pure, absolute consciousness and love, not the endless flow of changing experience that creates so much drama in most people's lives.

Btw one of the reasons I'm saying this is because it's what I, myself, need to learn and understand. Expressing ideas helps one to clarify those ideas for themselves.

• Like 3

I feel that until one deeply realizes that they are consciousness itself, rather than the contents of their consciousness, true freedom is impossible.

As long as one is identifying with their experience, past, thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and anything that's considered "form," the reality of their divine Self will remain hidden.

We are the life within us, which is pure, absolute consciousness and love, not the endless flow of changing experience that creates so much drama in most people's lives.

Btw one of the reasons I'm saying this is because it's what I, myself, need to learn and understand. Expressing ideas helps one to clarify those ideas for themselves.

Like an eye seeing eye, it isn't possible to be conscious of consciousness. However, consciousness is dynamic, as it identifies and integrates more things within its awareness, so it expands to cover those new things and of course that means we are expanding.

I like the "realizing" part a little bit more than "consciousness" itself. Something as mysterious and plain as consciousness is easy to miss. Where's realization is like a sign that points in the direction of what one seeks. Just my 2 cents.

Sign in to follow this