Sign in to follow this  
mindtooloud

Facial Hair

At the contrary for hair on the chest and legs.

I never had a problem with women having hair on their legs or under-arms.  On the chest?  I'm not sure.

Edit to add:  I know the thread has a valid question.  As soon as a serious response is offered I will sit down and shut up.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

The energy level I expend removing facial hair is minimal. It projects a positive image to those that apprecaite a clean shaven look. One way or the other, I think that the way a person holds himself to include his posture and self image is perceived by others as having confidence and good self esteem.

• Like 3

Men with beards are considered more masculine and better fathers. A display of health/ virility and maturity. Similar with long hair. Say a woman with long healthy hair is very attractive/ abundance of life energy. All this goes toward maintaining strong, vibrant, healthy offspring. I feel it has a balancing effecting on my energy. Apparently it helps protect the throat chakra in man?

eb07d9492145025405c0e387bfbaa4e7.jpg
~
0fc2b10c55ac59137ee566787d9416f6.jpg

Edited by Sionnach

Sionnach, I agree with you. Anthropologically, the better the build of a man the better provider he will be for the woman who wants to have a family. This genetic predisposition seems to have been translated into the better provider a man is financially the more security he can provide for the woman and their children.

• Like 1

My uninformed opinion- seems to me long hair gives a boost to energetics (in an antennae kind of way). 

So why do monks cut it off?  Because it's also a display of sensuality and possibly vanity, which is a no no. 

• Like 2

My uninformed opinion- seems to me long hair gives a boost to energetics (in an antennae kind of way). 

So why do monks cut it off?  Because it's also a display of sensuality and possibly vanity, which is a no no.

Romans and greeks were displaying sensuality by being shaven. There is no link between one and the other is just a cultural expression.

• Like 1

If hair is an extension of the nervous system, it probably has some significance. But the significance can't be a big deal. 

I think it is a privilege to be able to grow one's hair. Most men are not allowed to grow their hair. 

I never had a problem with women having hair on their legs or under-arms.  On the chest?  I'm not sure.

Edit to add:  I know the thread has a valid question.  As soon as a serious response is offered I will sit down and shut up.

Dear Marblehead,

I shouldn't go back and lust over this girl, after this many years...........but what the heck!  I went to Lakewood High School in Lakewood, Calif. for a few months in 1969.

There was this hippy girl......beautiful, long black straight hair on her head, she grew out the hair on her legs but always wore black (see through) silk stockings over her hairy legs, one of THE most beautiful women that I've ever seen!

Still a *GREAT* memory, what like 48 YEARS later!  lol

There you go, now you can share it with me!  lol   D.A.D.

• Like 1

Dear Marblehead,

I shouldn't go back and lust over this girl, after this many years...........but what the heck! I went to Lakewood High School in Lakewood, Calif. for a few months in 1969.

There was this hippy girl......beautiful, long black straight hair on her head, she grew out the hair on her legs but always wore black (see through) silk stockings over her hairy legs, one of THE most beautiful women that I've ever seen!

Still a *GREAT* memory, what like 48 YEARS later! lol

There you go, now you can share it with me! lol D.A.D.

Did she smoke weed?

• Like 1

Dear Marblehead,

I shouldn't go back and lust over this girl, after this many years...........but what the heck!  I went to Lakewood High School in Lakewood, Calif. for a few months in 1969.

Still a *GREAT* memory, what like 48 YEARS later!  lol

There you go, now you can share it with me!  lol   D.A.D.

Yes, my good friend likes to do the "What if?" thing.  It's nice to recall pleasant memories.  Even of girls and women with hairy legs.  Hehehe. 

Sign in to follow this