Yoda

Benefits of Kunlun Practice

I was thinking it would be fun to have a thread specifically on the benefits of Kunlun practice.

For the first time in my life, I think I've found a practice that will help me evolve emotionally. It's only been a week, but I'm already hearing music more clearly and feeling more deeply.

I'm hoping this will continue!! :)

Forgetting that you are a human being is interesting.

Seeing all your deepest darkest fears plunged into your face with a spotlight on it until you deal with it is interesting.

Oh..benefits..Max does say your erections will get stronger and stronger with regular practice!

The vibrating capstone millions of miles above my head last month-or whenever it was-was pretty interesting.

Just not something you can anticipate...a vibrating capstone milllions of miles above your head.

Of course you have to make sure to always ground out with Burger King(Or In-N-Out Burger if your karma is good enough to live in LA or Phoenix) and Cocal Cola or Mountain Dew afterwards.

He didn't say penis enlargment for only $15 jackass he said your energy would improve and thus the penis would get stronger over time.

Though if I got an extra couple inches I wouldn't complain about it.

He didn't say penis enlargment for only $15 jackass he said your energy would improve and thus the penis would get stronger over time.

Though if I got an extra couple inches I wouldn't complain about it.

Cam, Cam , Cam...

What are you talking about now, bra? Me teenks you gone Kunloony.

Now, I am going to get slammed with questions about blissing yourself a mondo-cock. And of course it is a subject EVERYBODY is interested in. Great...

Here is my "official" response:

"While Kunlun Nei Gung may improve your sex life, and does open you up to a magnetically attractive, radiantly loving, divine, blissful state, all erections lasting longer than 36 hours should be considered abnormal and the advice of a health care professional should be immediately sought.

Any additional growth of your man-meat is entirely coincidental and atypical. Individual results may vary."

Actually, on second thought, maybe I should stop trying to generate interest in this practice by showing the dynamic demonstrations and instead just tell everyone that Kunlun gives you a massive log-splitter between your legs.

No doubt we would have some seriously dedicated dudes with some very supportive girlfriends.

Brilliant!

Oh c'mon man....Max did say at the first workshop that your..umm...little buddy..would grow in strength as you progess in Kunlun.

I would not forget him saying that dude!

But in all seriousness...I for one would be interested in seeing Max put together a book exclusively on his knowledge of the sexual practice.

Actually..if you were to ask my opinion of how you should do it(whatever you decide to do I am sure will be great but my 2 cents) you should leave Pillars of Bliss as is, put out a book on MaoShan 5 Elements, and a 3rd book on sexual practice.

Or just do all 3 in 1 book would be cool.

Sincerely,

Cam

Cameron Of course you thought he said that cause you in love with him!!! :rolleyes: LOL

For the women they get inches on there Tits and tightens the fur burger too??? :D

This Kunlun is getting out of hand.... You guys arent spiritual or close to the path IMHO!

Cameron Of course you thought he said that cause you in love with him!!! :rolleyes: LOL

For the women they get inches on there Tits and tightens the fur burger too??? :D

This Kunlun is getting out of hand.... You guys arent spiritual or close to the path IMHO!

:lol:

"man-meat", "log-splitter", "fur burger" hahaha

Why do I get an image of anthropologists unearthing a laptop a thousand years from now and trying to decypher the mystic Tao Bum code. There would of course be one school which believed that the posts were allegorical and that we hid the true meaning from the unitiated. The other school of thought would be that the posts must be taken literally. We were cannibals who practiced log-splitting gong. :lol:

Ive had many good experiences and benefits from doing kunlun this month, without transmission. But the one thing that interests me the most is that my ability to see auras gets better, the chakras are more substantial and I can see a lot more of what they are about and their interaction with peoples internal and external worlds. All the energetic systems has become more visible with my physical eyes, not just my inner vision. Sometimes I feel like I see through an opening in the fog and things are crystal clear. If this practice expands after transmission, I cant wait to get it!

And while Im here I have a few questions to Wun Yuen Gong on the "you guys are not spiritual" comment. I dont see how you can come to the conclusion that kunlun practicing people are not spiritual. Why are they not spiritual?

And by "the path", what do you actually mean? Is there a ONE path that everyone must go to have spiritual progress that they have missed? If that is so, which path is it?

Ive had many good experiences and benefits from doing kunlun this month, without transmission. But the one thing that interests me the most is that my ability to see auras gets better, the chakras are more substantial and I can see a lot more of what they are about and their interaction with peoples internal and external worlds. All the energetic systems has become more visible with my physical eyes, not just my inner vision. Sometimes I feel like I see through an opening in the fog and things are crystal clear. If this practice expands after transmission, I cant wait to get it!

And while Im here I have a few questions to Wun Yuen Gong on the "you guys are not spiritual" comment. I dont see how you can come to the conclusion that kunlun practicing people are not spiritual. Why are they not spiritual?

And by "the path", what do you actually mean? Is there a ONE path that everyone must go to have spiritual progress that they have missed? If that is so, which path is it?

I have tried not to focus too much on the phenomena, or post about it anymore. I don't want to give the impression that I am chasing after these things or manufacturing them. For me though, Kunlun seems to be really focused on the third eye and crown. During practice, I feel energy pressurizing in the skull around my forehad and third eye. I have had experiences where I have "seen" inside my own body. Often when I close my eyes, I can sttill "see" my legs as light. Ironically I have only had one experience I would call blissfull. After about 40 minutes of practicing, this wave of tranquility reverberated through my body. I sat there for several minutes in complete peace and calm. It was very subtle, yet very powerful at the same time.

Easy there WYG. Judging others for language you yourself just used (sans funny) is not very nice.

Spirituality is about keeping it real.

Presenting a pious attitude to the world does not get you any closer to the Tao. If anything it creates another layer of ego-illusion that you have to work through.

Also, you've got to have a sense of humor or you'll never get it. The term "lighten up" applies directly to any spiritual cultivation and is the best advice one can give an aspirant.

I have tried not to focus too much on the phenomena, or post about it anymore. I don't want to give the impression that I am chasing after these things or manufacturing them. For me though, Kunlun seems to be really focused on the third eye and crown. During practice, I feel energy pressurizing in the skull around my forehad and third eye. I have had experiences where I have "seen" inside my own body. Often when I close my eyes, I can sttill "see" my legs as light. Ironically I have only had one experience I would call blissfull. After about 40 minutes of practicing, this wave of tranquility reverberated through my body. I sat there for several minutes in complete peace and calm. It was very subtle, yet very powerful at the same time.

Pretty amazing eh? We are truly incredible beings.

It is the deep internal work that is the true power of Kunlun. Bliss is just the feeling.

As long as WYG keeps saying us Kunluners are on the wrong track I can rest assured that we are most definetly on the right track.

Basically..he is a good gage. If WYG started agreeing with things I write and speaking highly of Max I would start to worry.

Keep up the good work WYG!

Y'all are too funny!! :lol:

I, personally, needed to see Max to get anywhere with the practice but I'm glad there are plenty of taobums obtaining great benefit without making the trip.

Y'all are too funny!! :lol:

I, personally, needed to see Max to get anywhere with the practice but I'm glad there are plenty of taobums obtaining great benefit without making the trip.

Yoda,

Do you think the transmission helped you, or was it more Max refining your posture etc...?

Yoda,

Do you think the transmission helped you, or was it more Max refining your posture etc...?

Ive been thinking about this question a long time but almost forgot I wanted to ask it...

Many of you have said that Max adjusted your position a little bit and then everything changed and got better with the practice. But what exactly is there to refine about this position? It is such an easy position... what can we do worng? Does he maby adjust your energychanels at the same time or is it just the position that changes everything?

Maby some of you can give an example of what he changes with your position?

I'm way too dense to tell you what was happening on the transmission side of the equation, other than that it's very powerful.

My posture was way off. I had read the book and focused on the position of the hands and feet but the position of all the body parts are important to activate the energy. Read and reread the instructions closely.

Both were very helpful, but I think the transmission was the key.

It sounded like the book does come with a transmission energy too, just not as deluxe.

If I lived on the other side of the planet, and seeing Max just wasn't in the cards, I could have figured it out if I was motivated to by paying very close attention to the directions... every word... and regularly practicing once a day for an hour, I could have figured it out. I didn't try very hard, myself, as I knew I was going to see him.

There definitely are little postural things that make a difference...I had some of those happen the other night and the energy got a whole lot better as part of it. I wrote about it in my personal practice if anyone's interested. I'm still not 100% on the posture...I can recall a few things that are still ambiguous for me, I'll have to reread the book again...steal it back from my girl, first :lol:

Hi Mantra,

Im not going to get into here about why i think your guys are not learning or becoming more "SPIRITUAL" with your practices. But i will say i do have a good sense of humor and i also have a warp imagination!

Now i didnt say you guys are not getting the results i just said you are not Spiritual!!! Practising chi kung does not make one Spiritual.

I will be attending the Australian seminar which i cant wait to meet you and Max and maybe i can get to see why KunLun is getting popular and talked about.

I have a question for you about the heels raised off the ground. Can you tell me why the legs bounce is it the nervesous system or you believe its chi coming through you? Do and can you get the same results with the heels flat on the ground if not WHY?

I can sit typing this post and my heels are raised and my legs bounce and tremble due to the nerves stabalising if thats a better word for it. There is nothing about chi for me typing this post!

Im not saying your practise is B.S i guess its ok to express your new found energy and self.

take care

WYG

I think it is best to say that it (bouncing) works like an on/off switch. It activates and then encourages the opening of the Kunlun energy. It creates a rhythm that matches the vibration of the kunlun energy which more easily allows it to be expressed.

Now, if you would like to work with it for a while you can gain your own understanding of what all of that means.

Good luck!

I have the book but im studying something else at present i will give it a try in the next few days.

Why do you call it Kun Lun energy, energy is energy why do you call it Kun Lun energy?

Is Kunlun a higher level then Max's thunder breathing, im hoping he will share that one day?

WYG

I have the book but im studying something else at present i will give it a try in the next few days.

Why do you call it Kun Lun energy, energy is energy why do you call it Kun Lun energy?

Is Kunlun a higher level then Max's thunder breathing, im hoping he will share that one day?

WYG

Some questions answer themselves when you do the practice.

As far as kunlun energy...certain practices give rise to certain energies...simple as that. You gotta call it somethin in order to speak of it!

i agree that practicing chi gung doesn't make you spiritual, and that kunlun isn't the end-all spiritual practice although it is great but is best coupled with studying spiritual philosophy and practicing it