Taiji Bum

Taoist Fiction?

I'm looking for some good Taost fiction. I'll also take kung fu novels (in English). I have Iron and Silk, Opening the Dragon Gate and 7 Taoist Masters. I have read a couple Chinese folk tale books and I am trying to get the Romance of the Three Kingdoms (I think its called).

Anybody know more?

I'm looking for some good Taost fiction. I'll also take kung fu novels (in English). I have Iron and Silk, Opening the Dragon Gate and 7 Taoist Masters. I have read a couple Chinese folk tale books and I am trying to get the Romance of the Three Kingdoms (I think its called).

Anybody know more?

How about the Chronicles of Tao? Also, Eva Wong and Thomas Cleary have translated some old novels.

Hi Darin,

I might have missed it. Would you mind sharing what kind of conclusions you made for yourself and what you are doing now?

sincerely

Harry

Anybody know more?

red phoenix :rolleyes:

Hi Darin,

I might have missed it. Would you mind sharing what kind of conclusions you made for yourself and what you are doing now?

sincerely

Harry

I dont really know whats going on with me these days. Lately I am just looking for inspiration and excuses not to stop my spiritual practice to go and get married and have some kids.

Not doing much Qi Gong these days. Lots of meditation and fasting though. I am beginning to build myself back into 6 hours a day of meditation. I guess my desire for ascension is greater than my desire for a normal life still. Thanks for asking Harry.

I am detecting a lack of really good Taoist fiction. I think one of the bums should start writing something. I was thinking of doing some movie shorts with a Taoist/Tai Chi angle. Sort of a Jedi/Celestine Prophecy/Matrix thing. But its still in the thinking about it when I should be working stage.

I was thinking of doing some movie shorts with a Taoist/Tai Chi angle. Sort of a Jedi/Celestine Prophecy/Matrix thing. But its still in the thinking about it when I should be working stage.

I am looking forward to it.

I dont really know whats going on with me these days. Lately I am just looking for inspiration and excuses not to stop my spiritual practice to go and get married and have some kids.

I sooooooooooooooooooooo much get what you mean :)

I am beginning to build myself back into 6 hours a day of meditation. I guess my desire for ascension is greater than my desire for a normal life still. Thanks for asking Harry.

After all you have gone through... have you found a new teacher and new system to work with?

day in day out I feel my own life is the best fiction of all. Just sad I am not that good of a writer :rolleyes:

:)

Harry