Pedro

My favorite topics

This is a split from Welcome where you can read the opening posts here:

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/41511-my-favorite-topics/

- Added by Admin

First thanks to all for the warm welcome!

I'd be really interested in hearing more about what you experienced using the techiques in Heavenly Streams. I thought the book was amazing and by far the most coherent introduction to the meridian system I've come across, but I never tried the practical training.

Hi Aeran,

a interesting topic indeed. You know I'm into science (my hobby since childhood) a long time and there are so many "pseudoskeptics" out there who tries to convince you that this or that doesn't exist. But when I opened for the first time my lung channel and I could feel the entire channel till to the heart in it's inner path, this was like "nobody can ever change my worldview on that, because I have proof!".

I think that Heavenly Stream is a very good "basic technique" to open up your channels and with the time even to "fill" your dantien, because you will find your way into it.

My experience was this:

I read the first few pages of how to feel the lung major point and connect your mind to the entire meridian and I started immediately. For the first few minutes I could only feel the usual Qi in the point, but as I was to end the training and walked to get a glass of water, I suddenly felt lung 9 and also 10 and 11. So I stopped, get back to my meditation pillow and continued with observing this points. After few more minutes I could feel the entire meridian. It was a little bit cold then, because I got a lot of blockages, was eating poor food and a lot of stress. But now it feels like "metal" should feel, with a distinct frequency.

The other meridians was real adventures: heart meridian is hot like fire, pericard is warm and expanding, tripple heater is kind of the other pole of pericard (but not expanding outside, more vertical inside the body), ... and so on.

Sometimes during the day the meridians "activates" all by themselves and I cannot explain why.

Then when I activated the leg meridians ... well this is another kind of adventure, because they are more difficult to activate, but once they are active they are stronger then the arm meridians. For example liver makes you want to dance (just as Damo Mitchell has wrote in his book). Kidney activates your base chakra too, then opens his path up to second, third and the heart chakra, until it reaches the throat chakra. It feels like water and kind of bubbling. I can tell you that I feel so much more grounded after this training.

Even meridians I just never believed they would exist suddenly activated. For example the girdle meridian was almost unknown to me, even if I studied acupuncture. But after activating gall blader meridian this girdle meridian activated too and this gives you a real funny feeling. Many digestion problems I got are now gone.

• Like 6

I suppose you are specifically interested in modern physics, am I right? (Due to Pauli's portrait as avatar.)

Pseudo-skeptics are really doing the exact opposite of skepticism, which consists in indulging doubts to their own dogmas to avoid falling into them. While those just doubt anything which contradict their own dogmas.

I suppose you are specifically interested in modern physics, am I right? (Due to Pauli's portrait as avatar.)

Pseudo-skeptics are really doing the exact opposite of skepticism, which consists in indulging doubts to their own dogmas to avoid falling into them. While those just doubt anything which contradict their own dogmas.

Yes you are right! Wolfgang Pauli was a friend of Carl Gustav Jung. They both interchanged a lot of ideas of phenomenons like synchronicity and nonlocality. Jung got his experience and Paul his science.

All pseudoskeptics have a closed third-eye chakra and severe constipation. The constipation derives from their pathological dogmatic attitude, because they cling to what they once learned at school and never let go and make place for new things to learn.

• Like 1

This is exciting. I just heard about Damo and am eagerly awaiting the first book I've ordered,White Moon on the Mountain (hope I haven't got the name wrong). And to open a post at random and find something about him!

• Like 1

Damo Mitchell is definitely the best author on this subject, because he treats it as it is, as a science, not a religion (or new age bla bla).

And he doesn't care to make more money by putting this informations under the cover of a long hidden secret and only if you pay 100.000 dollars to him he will reveal you the "secret". I'm thankful to him that he just explain what to expect and how to reach the goal. Therefore I will buy every book he will write on this subject.

For the first time I have better results in shorter time of training ... so you recognize I'm a fan of this man.

Have you read his book "Heavenly Streams"? This book describes the technique and what to expect regarding the meridian training.

I'm writing a book on how to dissolve dampness and phlegm which could hinder further progress, with the help of western herbs and bach flowers.

• Like 2

###############

Moderator Notice

Since this topic has expanded beyond what is common for a Welcome thread, it has been moved to the Newcomer Corner.

################

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing your experience with Heavenly Streams, Pedro.  I have the book but never really got into the practice.  Maybe I´ll revisit it.

First thanks to all for the warm welcome!

Hi Aeran,

a interesting topic indeed. You know I'm into science (my hobby since childhood) a long time and there are so many "pseudoskeptics" out there who tries to convince you that this or that doesn't exist. But when I opened for the first time my lung channel and I could feel the entire channel till to the heart in it's inner path, this was like "nobody can ever change my worldview on that, because I have proof!".

I think that Heavenly Stream is a very good "basic technique" to open up your channels and with the time even to "fill" your dantien, because you will find your way into it.

My experience was this:

I read the first few pages of how to feel the lung major point and connect your mind to the entire meridian and I started immediately. For the first few minutes I could only feel the usual Qi in the point, but as I was to end the training and walked to get a glass of water, I suddenly felt lung 9 and also 10 and 11. So I stopped, get back to my meditation pillow and continued with observing this points. After few more minutes I could feel the entire meridian. It was a little bit cold then, because I got a lot of blockages, was eating poor food and a lot of stress. But now it feels like "metal" should feel, with a distinct frequency.

The other meridians was real adventures: heart meridian is hot like fire, pericard is warm and expanding, tripple heater is kind of the other pole of pericard (but not expanding outside, more vertical inside the body), ... and so on.

Sometimes during the day the meridians "activates" all by themselves and I cannot explain why.

Then when I activated the leg meridians ... well this is another kind of adventure, because they are more difficult to activate, but once they are active they are stronger then the arm meridians. For example liver makes you want to dance (just as Damo Mitchell has wrote in his book). Kidney activates your base chakra too, then opens his path up to second, third and the heart chakra, until it reaches the throat chakra. It feels like water and kind of bubbling. I can tell you that I feel so much more grounded after this training.

Even meridians I just never believed they would exist suddenly activated. For example the girdle meridian was almost unknown to me, even if I studied acupuncture. But after activating gall blader meridian this girdle meridian activated too and this gives you a real funny feeling. Many digestion problems I got are now gone.

That's really cool stuff, thanks for sharing your experiences with the system :)

You mention blockages - if you don't mind me asking, what was it like working through those? 

That's really cool stuff, thanks for sharing your experiences with the system :)

You mention blockages - if you don't mind me asking, what was it like working through those? 

Dissolving small blockages (on only one layer, at upper extremities):

A small blockage at lung 5 for example felt like a cold piece of metal under the skin and the qi did not flow till to the lung 1 point. Dissolving this little blockage was like I could finally feel my entire arm again and my chest get warm and "full". After this blockage was gone I did not get colds of a certain type anymore (that kind from which you get pain in the arm if you need to sneeze).

Dissolving medium blockages (at the lower extremities, with two or more layers):

Stomach 36 (a classic) was blocked and my knees cracked a lot and felt like they could not bend properly. After dissolving one layer the cracking disappeared and after dissolving more layers I could feel a warm stream of energy flowing till to the face under the eyes (ST 1). It even makes me now feel more grounded. Also I have the sensation as if a "data stream" flows from the earth to my head.

Dissolving big blockages (the deeper paths of energy or the dantian centers):

While dissolving a deeper part of the spleen meridian, a path which leaves the superficial flow beneath the skin and enters the deeper paths to the organs, I can feel now since a few days a vibration in my whole body, also like a "data stream", like bits and bytes flowing even between the organs. This is a totally new sensation to me. It is sometimes difficult to get grounded, but just one thought guided towards my lower dantian and I'm grounded again. But it's like I can feel the streams also in the air all around me. This is definitely something new to me and I need some time to get used to it. My digestions works much better now.

My advise in dissolving blockages:

- be patient, very patient, because some blockages are part of many "layers"

- use other "tools" too, like massage, acupressure, acupuncture, bach flowers, homeopathy, herbs (western or Chinese), laser, and so on, because nobody will accuse you of "cheating"

- never forget that qi has a kind of intelligence of it's own, therefore do not push, but be a good observer

Edited by Pedro
  • Like 3

Another advise:

Moving and sitting training (outer and inner training) should be for beginner 90/10.

After a while the urge to go deeper while sitting and meditating the ration goes to 10/90.

If one experience blockages which cannot dissolved with sitting meditation only, then again back to 90/10, with some help of herbs, homeopathy and so on.

Regarding homeopathy:

Recent developments in homeopathy has discovered that remedies based on original substances which contains lanthanides are more suitable for "us", people who are aware that the inner world is a cosmos which demands to be discovered.

Some of this remedies are perfect "trauma remedies", like for example Arnica montana, which can help to dissolve deeper traumatic layers.

A good book on this topic:

Emotional Healing with Homeopathy: Treating the Effects of TraumaOct 9, 2003, by Peter Chappell

• Like 1

On 15/07/2016 at 10:03 AM, Pedro said:

Another advise:

Moving and sitting training (outer and inner training) should be for beginner 90/10.

Hi Pedro, I found your posts very helpful and just ordered both the books you mentioned, plus have started dissolving st 36 which is doing good tings on my right leg which is a mess blockage wise.  Currently I am using BK Frantzis's guidance.

Do you think it is possible to dissolve blockages in another body ?  In another person ?  Is it just the same ?