andymonk

sacred geometry discovery

It says:

What appears is a reptilian entity. This creature is very frightening and fierce looking, but i can assure you it can do you no harm. I know this sounds mad, but it is true and very real. After you get used to interacting with the reptilian, you can move on to the next entity.
flower%20output_s.jpg

I don't see a reptilian entity, though. Does anyone else? :blink:

Does anyone have any information on how the Flower of life went to china and why the Fu Dogs have it under the paw. I know the male represents heaven and earth and the female has a baby under her paw.

Any info would be good!

Spirit ape

I see a bear riding a bicycle. (not scary)

since this is about unveiling the subconscious..perhaps it can be used together with a chinese dream dictionary..look up on the images that reveal themselves...?

http://wenhousecrafts.com/dreams/dreamingofdukezhou.htm#bear

that is to say being pregnant in a dream is something also men can be..indicating something less literal..finding the root of the word.

btw I see a big fat babybuddha doing yoga moving in anf d out of endless complicated postures..havent looked up the trnslation yet..not sure I want to listen.. B)

Edited by rain

hmmm.. how long do you have to look at it to see the entity?

I looked at it for some time and it was very beautiful, a 3d web moving kaledioscope full of flowers. sometimes flashing pale gold. highly charged.

hmmm.. how long do you have to look at it to see the entity?

I looked at it for some time and it was very beautiful, a 3d web moving kaledioscope full of flowers. sometimes flashing pale gold. highly charged.

when i first posted about the bear riding a bicycle, i wasn't being serious and thought you guys were joking (and you still might have been), however once i gazed into it i actually saw a broad shouldered enitt rididng a bicycle much like the logo for bicycle cards - coming toward you....very interesting stuff...as for the reptilian entity...i did encounter an image resembling soemthign with infinite eyes and mouths. The eyes and skin were reptilian looking, and the mouths were imperfect circles lined with a circumfrence of sharp, carnivore-like teeth not unlike some cheezy sci fi movie.

They werent revelations or anything important, just simple images...cool picture tho indeed.

I have always been interested in this topic, and to see a new approach to it is refreshing.

The more I thought about what it might actually mean...the more I am compelled to say the core of its teaching is simply the perfection and polar unity of the concept of 6 around 1 being 7, and 12 around 1 being 13, both of which are very important numbers, and both of which show up together throughout the artwork.