Sign in to follow this  
Marid

Here to improve

Hello everyone, after doing about a month of fasting (I'm muslim and its Ramadan at the moment), coupled with some diet changes and meditation+excercise, I've come to join this forum that I've lurked on for some time, especially enjoying the teeth regeneration thread and the penis enlargement thread XD.

One of my goals is, by the end of my summer vacation, to have began improving myself using the 'internal arts', something I would greatly appreciate the members of this forum aiding me in, at least with some simple direction toward the appropriate sources/material.

I am 20 years old, a journalism student, and would love to be able to regenerate my teeth!

I am very glad to be here.

• Like 2

Hello Marid, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Marid,

You should have no problem finding others who have the same interests as you have.

Just a few days ago we had another member in the UAE join.  The member is mingming and they are in Dubai.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

Hello everyone, after doing about a month of fasting (I'm muslim and its Ramadan at the moment), coupled with some diet changes and meditation+excercise, I've come to join this forum that I've lurked on for some time, especially enjoying the teeth regeneration thread and the penis enlargement thread XD.

One of my goals is, by the end of my summer vacation, to have began improving myself using the 'internal arts', something I would greatly appreciate the members of this forum aiding me in, at least with some simple direction toward the appropriate sources/material.

I am 20 years old, a journalism student, and would love to be able to regenerate my teeth!

Welcome. Good luck with your teeth. Tooth pain is the worst.

• Like 2

Welcome to TTB. You will find much talk on internal practices here. "The Systems and Teachers Of" and "Interviews Section" is quite cool. Cheers. :) 

• Like 2

Hi Marid.

I have a few ideas that can help you tremendously.

Begin by praying about it and declaring your intention. Be very clear about what you want- health, healing, growth, etc., then just ask God, your Higher Self, or the Universe that it be done.

What to do next, and this is very important, is place no limit on God's, or on your divine nature's, ability to make it happen. The power within you is infinite, and can easily accomplish anything. It might take time, but just know that the healing power within you is unlimited.

Thirdly, know that the healing journey is unfolding perfectly, exactly as it should. Everything is in divine order.

As far as what to do next, just follow your heart, follow guidance, and do whatever makes you happy, do whatever you're comfortable with and feel good about. Enjoy the journey.

I hope this helps. Peace.

• Like 3

and would love to be able to regenerate my teeth!

Kidney, Liver and Heart herbal medicine plus a meditative lifestyle and practice close to the natural environment with plenty of water nearby.

Some reading for you:

Heart

Kidney

To sum up Taoist medical ancient wisdom:

If the Heart's imperial fire flares up, the Ministerial fire (Wood-Liver) will also flare and the Jing (Kidney essence) will naturally wander astray. This shows us that jing is braced by the kidney and activated by the liver, and that leakage of jing is usually initiated by the heart. If one of these networks loses its equilibrium, the other parts will be affected, too.' What Xiangchuan and Zhu Danxi (1282-1358) express so lucidly here represents the collective warning that the ancient masters of heart nourishment have issued since times immemorial. In sum, if the heart is not properly nourished, it will fall ill; if the kidney is not properly nourished, the heart will also fall ill.

Zhu Danxi put forth a well-known theory concerning the human health – "Yang is usually in excess while yin is constantly insufficient in the human body." He especially emphasized the importance of protecting essence. Particularly, he warned people time and again of the impairment of yin due to excessive sexual life. The apecilfic measures for protecting yin include conforming to seasonal variations to regulate and nourish the mind and qi, eating bland diet to avoid promoting fire and promoting dampness, abstinence from sexual desires for conservation of essence to extinguish renal fire and eliminate lust.

All the best in your new AWAKENED JOURNEY. The sky is the limit.

:)

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this