Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

The Anti-magic Police .

Special forces trained to weed out magicians and the practice of magic.

Including students doing well in exams for 'strange reasons'  ... obviously witchcraft !

" the Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice " - just what we need !

"

Saudi Arabia’s notorious religious police are being trained to fight magic in order to effectively arrest those involved in dark arts in the Kingdom. Sorcery is very much illegal in Saudi Arabia, with numerous cases of the death penalty being employed as a punishment for the crime being reported in the past.

Local media sources reported that 30 members of the religious police—known as the Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice—completed a five day course in Riyadh earlier this month. This is not the first time that the training in how to fight magic has occurred, with courses reportedly taking place as far back as 2009 when the “anti-witchcraft unit” was first formed. 

The courses reportedly covered theoretical lessons as well as practical ones, aiming to educate the religious police on how to identify potential magicians.

The kingdom’s war on magic also extends into the world of fiction, with the Harry Potter series by British author J K Rowling being banned. "

- Albaw​aba news nedia

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 4

Sad that there are so many people who still believe in that stuff.

There are countries in Africa that are doing the same thing.

Sad that there are so many people who still believe in that stuff.

There are countries in Africa that are doing the same thing.

Perhaps it is fortunate for you that you have never encountered/experienced such "mystical" or "supernatural" phenomena / beings. :)

I wouldn't believe it without first hand experience either!

• Like 2

Once upon a time I travelled through Missouri and adopted their state motto:  Show me.

Yeah, I do consider myself fortunate.  I discarded magic, miracles and the such when I was still in my teens.

But still, reality is sometimes stranger than fiction.

There are reasons people believe is such things.

Once upon a time I travelled through Missouri and adopted their state motto:  Show me.

Yeah, I do consider myself fortunate.  I discarded magic, miracles and the such when I was still in my teens.

But still, reality is sometimes stranger than fiction.

There are reasons people believe is such things.

I had once disregarded it as well and also at an early age.

What are your thoughts on spirits/souls if I may ask?

• Like 1

Including students doing well in exams for 'strange reasons'  ... obviously witchcraft !

" the Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice " - just what we need !

"

Saudi Arabia’s notorious religious police are being trained to fight magic in order to effectively arrest those involved in dark arts in the Kingdom. Sorcery is very much illegal in Saudi Arabia, with numerous cases of the death penalty being employed as a punishment for the crime being reported in the past.

Local media sources reported that 30 members of the religious police—known as the Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice—completed a five day course in Riyadh earlier this month. This is not the first time that the training in how to fight magic has occurred, with courses reportedly taking place as far back as 2009 when the “anti-witchcraft unit” was first formed. 

The courses reportedly covered theoretical lessons as well as practical ones, aiming to educate the religious police on how to identify potential magicians.

The kingdom’s war on magic also extends into the world of fiction, with the Harry Potter series by British author J K Rowling being banned. "

- Albaw​aba news nedia

The kingdom is also going after atheists and labeling them terrorists. Why does anyone insist on living in the 'Middle Ages'.

There is a place for just about everyone in this world....and that's not a place for me! ;)

Although just last year they were taking applications for executioners. Swords provided at no additional charge. :lol:

I had once disregarded it as well and also at an early age.

What are your thoughts on spirits/souls if I may ask?

I do hold to both those term/concepts.  However,

in my mind,

our soul is basically our unconscious mind and

our spirit is our Chi energy (life force).

• Like 1

Why does anyone insist on living in the 'Middle Ages'.

Because they don't know better or they think there is nothing they can do to change anything.

"

- Albaw​aba news nedia

Is it normal that the links points toward articles about ISIS decapitating women and about men dressing as dolls?

• Like 1

They once tried to arrest me for wearing shorts in public.

they told you you couldn't wear shorts you said you can so you did.

they told you you couldn't wear shorts you said you can so you did.

And i showed them my american passport :D thats what made them leave me alone :P

• Like 2

Saudi Arabian clerics issue Fatwa against Pokemon Go. :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/20/saudi-arabia-renews-fatwa-for-pokmon-go/

103156384-pokemon-go-large_trans++15XUfP

OMG, those things are REAL!  Only visible through augmented reality devices!?  In that case the clerics are right!  We've gotta hunt these monstrosities, catch'em all.  Perhaps after being butchered their meat can go to the needy.  I hear the balls are the best part. 

And here's a melody for all my Saudi Arabian Fatwa Friends

Edited by thelerner

No no no ! 

My MacDonalds stock just went up 12 %  ..... all because  if you buy a burger in  Japan, it now comes with a free Pokeman .

Please people of the world , consume Japanese products now  ; 

(note lyrics) 

(I wonder what the Saudi anti occult police think of this ^    :D

Sign in to follow this