Sign in to follow this  
Marblehead

Damn!

I missed the Summer Solstice.  It happened yesterday.

Happy belated Summer Solstice to all.

And a happy Winter Solstice for the up-side-down folks.

• Like 6

Yea, Happy Solstice!

It was a good one on the West Side. It's been hot here for the last few days, but as soon as that big Full Moon rose and the Sun set, the pressure dropped along with the temp and we spent the rest of the night in the heavy winds flying out to Sea.  They're still with us today.

Highly charged.  Good stuff.

• Like 1

For Swiss, it's hard to understand what kind of holiday this is?

We take all our clothes off and dance naked round trees.

• Like 4

We take all our clothes off and dance naked round trees.

And for the Strawberry Moon we spank each others butts until they turn bright red and then drive around flashing said naked behinds out car windows at unsuspecting pedestrians.  On those rare occasions when the summer solstice coincides with the strawberry moon we...oh never mind.

We had a fire on top of  Solstice Hill, as we usually do.  This year we got some very old wattle, it burns really bright and hot. A great fire - sat around, pretty chilled out, had some soup and snacks, burnt more logs, then I went home to my inside fire, turned out the lights, git toasted and listened to a Philip Glass opera.

Solstice is also my birthday. The next day,  a couple of people came around with a cake, and sat in my cabin and ate cake and talked bullshit.

That wasn't so bad ...  (after they left I thought , 'That wasn't too bad.'  Then I realised that is the sort of thing I say after a visit ti the dentist.  Yes, birthdays here can get a LOT worse ....   people seem to think they KNOW what you want to do on your birthday ... even when you repeatedly tell them what you don't like and what you would like ... nope , that aint gonna stop them doing to me what THEY  want on MY birthday .

Alice, Texas is more friendly than is Alice Springs.

Why .... do you get  a 42 bum salute there ?

Why .... do you get  a 42 bum salute there ?

No, but there are lots of Texican ladies who will give you a smile that makes you feel important.

I missed the Summer Solstice.  It happened yesterday.

Happy belated Summer Solstice to all.

And a happy Winter Solstice for the up-side-down folks.

How could you miss it!? You were still here on Earth weren't you? :blink:

How could you miss it!? You were still here on Earth weren't you? :blink:

I was mentally on the planet Venus chasing after the young ladies.  The solstices are different there.

Sign in to follow this