Sign in to follow this  
Rune

Random thourghts

Hello.

I been interested in the way of Tao, for some months now.

I broke free from the "Krishna Counciousness movement" in october 2015, after two years in the movement, my body was in a state of constant sickness and I finaly realised, that Krishna did not exist, in a run down indian hospital, in a state of Near death, after I caught the deadly version of the dengue fever.

For four months after I could hardly move my joints, and I was a cripple.

Despite on giving up on "God", and becoming an atheist, I still believe in a spiriutual force, that I am very interested in crystal healing and chakras, and such things.

I been reading "the secret of the golden flower", and listening too Alan Watts on youtube, but I feel I need some instructions from a taoist Master, in order too get me started.

Is there any taoist masters in Europe, that I can learn from, and visit? Also im from Denmark, soo I like too hear if there are any masters near me, germany - England - Sweden, perhaps.

I like too learn about meditation mostly, and all the basic stuff beginners go through.

I like too learn qigong also, but my nearst qigong practice is a bit far away. Soo untill now I decided too try and find a taoist teacher, in europe, that can get me started.

Any advice?

Thank you for your time.

Rune

Edited by Rune
  • Like 2

Becoming an Atheist does not negate being a spiritual person.  There is no conflict unless you return to believing in things that don't exist.

Do research on "empty minded meditation". 

I have called myself the "DaoBums Welcome Master".  Wouldn't that imply that I am a Taoist Master?  But I don't live in Europe.  Oh well.

Have a happy journey.

Are you a Doaist Master Jim? If so, I would be interested in being instructed in Philosophical Daoism. :-)

JD

Are you a Doaist Master Jim? If so, I would be interested in being instructed in Philosophical Daoism. :-)

JD

No.  Not even close.  Even my Philosophical Taoism is influenced by my earlier life philosophies.

I don't instruct but I do enjoy talking about Taoist philosophy.  I almost always respond to posts in the Daoist Discussion sub-forum of anything doing with the philosophy.

Im starting to think, that there are no taoist teachers in europe.

I wish I could offer you some good information.  I am without a doubt sure that there are many Taoist Masters in Europe.  Sadly, I have no idea if they teach.

But still, the internet and forums such as this one are the best places to look for one who teaches.

A while back I learned of but have since forgotten a Taoist organization in Russia that had some students in Eastern Europe.

Continue searching.  I am sure you will find something at least close to what you are looking for.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this