ganapathi

Take Astrology help......How?

Dear All,

I was listening to Honoured Mantak Chia's Inner Smile Course where he said(Not in Exact words but full in meaning) :

"   Use Astrology to find out 

• what you don't have, what Nature Has
  • what you don't have, what Planets Have
  • what you don't have, what sky has
  • what you don't have, what Universe Has   "

I would like to know how to proceed with this? Where can I find online help ?

Warm Regards

Gana

Hi friend,

Please check this out:

Taoist Astrology

The very first link is a Ba Zi calculator (Four Pillars of Destiny) which will indicate the total percentage of your Five Elements. Son in your pactice you need to correct the lowest % in order to attain harmony between all five. This is a lifetime work. For example:

If you have excess Metal and Water in your chart and less Heart and Earth energies you must seek a location that has plenty of these, i.e. Australia, Middle East, African continent, etc.

Western astrology on the other hnd deals with the Heavenly aspect (Yang), your evolution as a 'soul', i.e. people born under the star sign of Virgo or Aquarius are more evolved souls that Leo and Scorpio.

Daoist astrology is more concerned with the Yin, the Earth aspect. Animals: dragon, horse, monkey, etc. up to 12.

Hope this helps. :)

• Like 1

That's looks like a helpful introduction to Ba Zi, Gerard - thanks for sharing. However, as a Western astrologer, I need to tell you that the emphasized part:

Hi friend,

Please check this out:

Taoist Astrology

The very first link is a Ba Zi calculator (Four Pillars of Destiny) which will indicate the total percentage of your Five Elements. Son in your pactice you need to correct the lowest % in order to attain harmony between all five. This is a lifetime work. For example:

If you have excess Metal and Water in your chart and less Heart and Earth energies you must seek a location that has plenty of these, i.e. Australia, Middle East, African continent, etc.

Western astrology on the other hnd deals with the Heavenly aspect (Yang), your evolution as a 'soul', i.e. people born under the star sign of Virgo or Aquarius are more evolved souls that Leo and Scorpio.

Daoist astrology is more concerned with the Yin, the Earth aspect. Animals: dragon, horse, monkey, etc. up to 12.

is incorrect. What star sign you were "born under" most definitely does not show how evolved you are on the soul level.

Or are you seriously stating that Michael Jackson (Virgo) was more evolved than Voltaire (Scorpio)?

I study and Practice Bazi. If you would like a consultation, I'll need your birthday, birth time, birth location and gender.

If you'd like the consultation to be private, pm me. If you don't mind it being public, we can do it right here.

If you have a particular question in mind, this is also useful.

• Like 1

From different perspectives within the whole we see things in different ways.

There is no right or wrong, as everything is right or wrong from some perspective.

Enlightenment may be similar to climbing to the top of a mountain,

where one may see in all directions, from many perspectives simultaneously.

To reach this place, we all climb toward the same peak,

and we all climb from different directions relative to where we are within space and time.

Those of us in the west might climb to the east, those in the east might climb to the west.

We might form schools of thought relative to these directions.

Should one in the east follow the path of a school in the west, this can be confusing and lead one astray.

We must find the right paths for ourselves, and the best way to do this is to listen to our inner heart.

Throughout our existence, we have all come to embody specific shapings relative to space and time.

Just like how we might birth into a new existence just when all the planetary gravities are in specific configurations;

those gravities pull us in specific ways, and this, along with many other gravities, inform our inner nature.

Coming to understand our inner nature,

we come to discover what direction we need to climb to reach the mountain top,

what food we need to eat to cultivate a healthy body and mind,

what challenges we need to overcome to make our energy whole.

There are many influences, many patterns, many astrologies within many layers.

They all point at the same nature, from different perspectives.

One may study the parts forever without getting any closer to the whole.

We know ourselves simply by listening - the more we listen the more we can simply feel change as it changes.

The more we feel change, be it the feeling of one planet meeting another, or of our body processing food,

the more we are able to flow towards an increasingly centered wholeness.

When studying, something is gained every day.

When cultivating Dao, something is lost every day.

Loss and the "loss of loss" reveal wuwei.

Wuwei leaves nothing undone.

dao de jing, 48, tl. Liu Ming

• Like 1

Hi friend,

Please check this out:

Taoist Astrology

Dear Gerard,

that link is not working. any other alternative?

Regards

I study and Practice Bazi. If you would like a consultation, I'll need your birthday, birth time, birth location and gender.

If you'd like the consultation to be private, pm me. If you don't mind it being public, we can do it right here.

I took up this offer in private, and received a Bazi reading that was spot on and provided me with some valuable insights. Moreover, Diaitadoc told me that he will be pleased to do some additional readings for whoever here wishes to get one. I recommend that you don't miss this opportunity, dear fellow Bums. :)

• Like 3

I finally got my reading done. He is simply superb. I have 99% told about me is correct.

Once again thank you very much Diaitdoc.

• Like 3

Diadicdoc in PM to me wrote about my Lower ventricular hypertrophy of the heart condition:

" Pathological Lower Ventricular Hypertrophy (an imbalance of FORM/YIN caused by air pollution and/or excessive stress), coupled with Digestive disorders and an unsettled spirit, then you probably want to eat foods that promote the smooth circulation of Qi and blood, counteract damp and resolve phlegm, remove toxins and calms the spirit/mind.

A DAILY tea made with:

Blueberry

Tamarind

Licorice

Chamomile"

I am sure this is perfect solution. I am impressed at how they look at the form of structure and give the solution.

here is my cart of the items:http://in.iherb.com/tr/cb?pcodes=JAL-01012_PDA-07946qty2_CES-07075&rcode=APO849

Kindly give any suggestions if you have.

many thanks Diaitadoc..

I received my BaZi analysis too, all I can say Diaitadoc is amazing, his descriptions are spot on. I used to use BaZi calculators on the net but these calculators just tell you the percentage of elements in your life but not the interpretation. His kind of analysis is very special, the interpretation was amazing.

Thank you Diaitadoc.

• Like 1

I've studied a little Bazi and in the reading from Diaitadoc I received today was quite accurate and thorough while being clear and concise. There are many different styles of Bazi, and I found a great deal of resonance with the structuring and logic behind the interpretations, and Diaitadoc was very responsive and open to feedback. Thank you!

• Like 1

Thank you all for the feedback and reviews!

I'll continue to accept requests for consultations until July 10th, 2016. If anyone else would like a Bazi consultation, please submit your request along with your birthday, birth time, birth location and birth gender to me before then.

Diaitadoc

• Like 1

Here's my report:

時。。日。。。月。。年

辛。。丙。。。丁。。丙
(財。。日元。。刧。。比)

卯。。戍。。。酉。。午
(化比。化比。。財。。化比)

Year: Yang Fire Horse (Companion & Grasp Wealth Transformed To Companion)
Month: Yin Fire Rooster (Grasp Wealth & Wealth)
Day: Yang Fire Dog (Self & Food Spirit Transformed To Companion)
Hour: Yin Metal Rabbit (Wealth & Formal Document Transformed To Companion)

Chart Type: Strong Yang Fire, Companion Chart

General Character: Power and Friends in conflict. You have High Self Esteem, are Passionate, have an Explosive temper but do not hold grudges.

In Public and with strangers, you have an intuitive eye for financial opportunities. Among friends and colleagues, you are stubbornly egalitarian, especially when it comes to the division of labor. Within your family, you are warm, overly generous with time, money and materials. You are value-oriented, especially when it comes to making large investments.

Within your community you are very group oriented, collaborative, egalitarian and passionate, although you often tend to feel out of sync with the group.

Health: Watch out for digestive issues, bacterial infections, ear and eye issues, and cardiovascular issues.

Family:

Mother - Difficult relationship. Not a priority for you. She may even be absent from your life.

Father - Easier relationship, but distant as well.

Siblings - Difficult relationship. Possibility of both brothers and sisters.

Spouse - Easy relationship. You prefer a stable homemaker who you can support but are better off with a decisive, detail oriented career woman. There is a tendency for your spouses or girlfriends to be very social, to the detriment of your relationship.

Children - Easy relationship. No child energy in your chart, so probably not a priority in your life, but this does not preclude the possibility of having children in any way.

Lifetime progression:

~1966 ~1981: 50/50 in terms of ease/difficulty. A possibility of being seen as a gifted child, especially in terms of writing or graphic art. Missed opportunities to develop these gifts due to either the arrival of a sibling or your own personal insistence on remaining on equal footing with your peers/siblings.

~1981 ~1991: Easy decade. Your talents and gifts externalized and were probably recognized by your peers during this time. Physical prowess became a priority, probably through Martial Arts. Your power and influence increased. There may have been a hidden relationship, such as an affair with a woman who was married or had a boyfriend during this time.

~1991 ~2001: 50/50 time. Money, power, career and romance all increased. Something may have happened to your father during this decade, probably in the first half of the decade. Conflict arose between yourself and your community as well; your newfound work responsibilities may have lessened your community involvement or forced you to abandon certain traditions.

~2001 ~ 2011: Easy time. Your talents once again become a major part of your experience. A steady girlfriend, perhaps even a wife may have appeared in the first half of the decade. There is a possibility of taking on a teaching role in your life at this time.

~2011 ~2021: 50/50 time. Your physical prowess becomes your focus during the first half of the decade, risking further removing you from your community, relationships, friends and ancestral traditions. There is therefore a tendency to compromise, collaborate and reconnect with those groups.

~2021 ~2031: Tough time. Relationship with parents is at risk. Career advances. but in conflict with your relationships. Collaboration and the resolution of your conflicting priorities is still on your mind.

How to Balance your chart to resolve the conflicts and maximize the chances of desired potential phenomena occuring:

Feng Shui:

Enhance Earth, Metal & Water Themes in your environment: SouthWest, West and NorthWestern directions especially. Include more Earthen materials such as brick, tile, ceramics; more metal such as metal framed furniture; more water such as curvy shapes and designs.

YangShengFa:

Be more tolerant, more relaxed, more unequivocal and detail oriented; more patient, more persistent. Practice Earth, Metal and Water Qigongs. Eat earth, metal and water element foods. Avoid being too direct, too passionate; avoid Wood Qigongs (ex Muscle/Tendon Change) and Fire Qigongs (ex Heart Qigong).

Thanks a lot, Diaitadoc. :)

• Like 1

Nonsense.

It is common for new agey people to hold all kinds of unsubstantiated beliefs. I guess it is because it flatters some people, but in the end it degrades the art.

I've had the fortune of meeting some of the worlds most accomplished and able astrologers. They would at best be amused at such claims of evolution.

It is different if a person of ability makes such a claim, but in that case, ability is testable. It is a claim on reality and then it needs to be reliably proven. A solid astrologer can say what all kinds of very specific things about your life, what kind of vocation you have, relations, when you will have a disease in a certain body part, when your house will burn and your family die. And all without knowing you and employing any psychic skill. A practicioner who can make real world prediction with a definitive time, place and process behind it reliably for thousands of people has an entirely different dignity; I trust statements from such a person.

The esoteric arts are precise and very effective. Blanket statements without real world substance are easy to make, but of no value.

Leos and Scorpios out there, rest assure that you are not less evolved; Virgos and aquariuses, rest assured too.

M

BaZi and Tropical (western) astrology are actually very similar.

In both the central aspect is cycles of time.

In BaZi we have the 12 animal signs: rat ox tiger rabbit dragon snake horse sheep monkey rooster dog boar

These are really just the 5 elements doubled, with an extra pair of earth: water earth wood earth fire earth metal earth water.

These are known as the 12 earthly branches, and they are like boxes in which gravity has trapped their counterparts, the 10 heavenly stems, which is why an extra pair of earth manifests.

This elemental unfolding follows a cycle: winter spring summer fall. Water wood fire metal. The element of earth represents the central balancing between each season.

This seasonal cycle is also followed by western astrology. The western groupings begin and end on the equinoxes and solstices, while the eastern groupings are centered around the equinoxes and solstices. In both the same principles may be found.

An easy example is Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn. Or the transition of metal into water.

In a cycle, there is a beginning point, then a waxing, a culmination, a waning, a return. Water, wood, fire, metal and returning to water. When we look at the transition of metal into water, we are looking at the process by which metal harvests and processes what has grown in the wood and fire phases of the cycle. The better it is able to process things, the better it is able to return. This is a process of taking all that has been born and trying to return it to where it came from... but that is hard to do. We are attached to some things and want them to live on, while we allow other things to die. What we keep and get rid of is part of the phase of metal, and the metal we preserve into the return is the blueprint within the seed of the next cycle.

In western astrological terms, we have Libra, the sign of harmony and justice. And yet justice often leads away from harmony. many Librans are harmonious on the surface, while being very aware of the fine balance between life and death, right and wrong that will soon demand answer.

In Scorpio there is no longer time for observing balance, we've entered deeply into the time of life and death. What needs to go needs to go, what needs to survive must make the final efforts to do so now. Winter is coming. This is the phase of the cycle where the attachments one has are either surrendered to the return or held onto with tooth and nail.

And yet the process of the return is not about fighting death, for death is a beautiful and necessary part of life. Once we stop clinging to life and surrender into the cycle, we enter into awareness of the whole. There is freedom here, and space to reflect upon the entire past cycle. We are no longer attached to a single perspective and are able to glimpse the yang returning after the culmination of yin, even though we have yet to enter the void. Sagittarius.

Now from the remnants of the past cycle we fully enter the void and the seed is born anew. It has not sprouted yet, it is still hidden. It takes its time to observe the blueprints encoded from the last cycle and listens so it may approach the new cycle with pragmatism. Capricorn.

And so on as our seed continues to mature, sprouts deep within the earth and begins to grow, finally breaking through to the surface on the spring equinox.

----

The cycle is simple, yet profound. It also applies to the relationship between two cycling bodies. Two planets circling the sun. At one point they are lined up together. One moves faster than the other and begins to pull ahead. After a while it gets so far ahead that they are at opposite points from the sun. And finally it catches back up to that point when they are together.

The same principles apply. It is little different from how one might jog a lap in a circuit. In the beginning one feels fresh. A little while later one develops a rhythm, finds one's pace. Half way through one knows exactly how much is left, there is a culmination and one knows it is all downhill from here, even as the aging process begins. With a quarter left one is able to tell how one has been pacing one's self, if there is enough energy left to make it all the way back to the beginning. The closer one gets to the finish the more one is just finishing it off, following through with the momentum to be done.

In studying planets we can see the same thing. The sun and the moon. The moon travels faster, pulls on the tides, the emotions, the subconscious. On the new moon the sun and the moon are in the same part of the sky, and the moon pulls ahead beginning a new cycle. People born now and projects started now are pioneers into new territory related to this relationship between our perception of the pulls of the solar and lunar gravities. Similarly, people born and projects started when the moon is in its last approach to the sun are feeling the full spectrum of the last cycle, and are said to have a greater maturity as related to these solar-lunar energies.

Other cycles people look at are between mars and venus, or pluto and mars, or any of them. There are many ways that each of us are carrying endings and beginnings and culminations. Someone may feel like they were born with an innate mechanical aptitude but has developed their spatial awareness to a lesser degree. Someone may have a powerful social ability while still needing to learn how to take care of themselves. There are many degrees to each of these things, and it is important to note that the wisest aspect comes near the end when the energy can often be weaker, while the culmination can often bring the strongest energy while only having half the wisdom and experience.

Whatever the system, cycles are often easy to spot. The more one understands how they work, the easier it is to interpret.

• Like 1