Sign in to follow this  
cobrien

Getting closer to a master

Well, I am new here. I'm mainly writing this to share what I'm going thru. For about 2 years I have practiced hard form breathing while in horse stance. I learned this technique at a delicate time. I will say that I went thru psychosis. So what I say may be delusional. Basically take what I say with a grain of salt.

To my credit I have not used any drugs for over two years and take medication. I've recovered to the point where my doctor is thinking of weening me off my meds.

The process that I wish to talk about isn't anything that I went thru while under the effect of drugs. Actually, its a few years afterwards. One time while meditating I discovered I could pull a sensation down to my lower abdomen. It was blissful.

At this time I was energetically unbalanced due to taking drugs. I would often have vivid dreams. It was about 2 months after I pulled chi for the first time that I met him.

I did not meet him physically. I met him in a dream. The first time I saw him he was healing someone. This is in the dream world. Something about him was different. He had a green hue to him. There was a clarity that I cannot describe.

Let me go off on a tangent for a bit. Green corresponds to the heart chakra (4th). I think the reason he is green is that most of his consciousness is the higher mental plane or beyond. I met him in the astral as he was healing another spirit.

When I saw him he looked at me and said he was alive BC. I can't remember the year he said. He told me multiple names that he used.  I don't remember what they were.

I awoke that morning confused. Dreams are a series of images with meaning. Some dreams seem more like memories of being in the spirit world. This felt like on of those.

There was nothing I could do. At this point I was doing hard breathing in horse every day. Some time passed less than a week. I met him again (in a dream). This time I was in a city. My dream self was very child like. I was recovering from psychosis so I was not balanced to a high degree. In this dream he was watching me play with other spirits. I still am not advanced, but at this time I was beginner of beginners.

What I remember most clearly from this encounter was that he used his mental proweness in the dream to create a thought. This was of a tree. I being in my child form starting coloring it.

He never spoke to me again in the astral plane. I have found that he often does not come down into lower planes of the dream world. I have not met him while dreaming since then.

He never introduced himself as a master. I consider him very adept. I've never been the type to believe that there is such a thing as mastery.

To go off on another tangent, I have read two books on Mo Pai. One time I met John in a dream. Again take this with a grain of salt. I asked him how to progress and what chi feels like. He said farting.

The man I met in a dream I have suspicions that he is an immortal. Over the past week I have been able to reach him while doing hard breathing in horse. I am still bound in the lower planes, but there is one thing I know. He is almost constantly meditating. When I reach to his realm I often hear him going OOOOUUUUMMMM. 

I knew right away that he was doing this for my benefit in order for more and more of my consciousness to remain there.

He never requires me to train. I think there is more of a friendship than master/disciple. He is simply more advanced than I am.

There is more than one way, but I am biased. From my understanding the reason that you train with breath holding in the lower abdomen is to gain consciousness control over muscles that coordinate the breathing since chi flow is most consciously control by breath.

There are things that I must infer. There is enough information for anyone to figure out the best way to develop themselves. Because of that he will only stabilize my chi when I reach him in the higher inner realms.

There is no interference at all. In the book I read on Mo Pai it mentions that you lower Dan tian will close if you ejaculate or orgasm. I have found this is not the case. I never had a teacher actually directly teach me anything. Yet when I reach him he helps guide. I think the reason there is a stigma attached to sex and energy work is because it clouds your focus.

You cannot reach upwards if your body is pulling energy downwards because it is aroused. Pretty simple. I think that what John means by sealed.

Well that pretty much covers what I wanted to share

I am not sure if there is even such a thing as spirits, immortals or dream world.

Since doing my hard breathing in horse I am reaching the point where I can non longer advance without soft breathing. This is joyous to me. Soft breathing techniques can be done with meditating. I think I am probably about 6-8 months out from being able to truly start practicing soft breathing.

The thing I notice around some other members is they are so serious. Cultivation to me is joyous and about discipline to sustain the ecstasy you feel when you pull chi. But I am at the level I am at.

Progress is so slow. Separating the gateway you open to pull chi is so much work,but infinitely worth it.

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, get off the drugs if you possibly can but don't rush things and listen to your doctor.

Our dreams can sometimes be helpful, other times harmful.  Don't put too much credence in them.

Practice is good if you know perfectly what you are doing and especially why you are doing it.

(BTW  The "why" should have a link to reality, not some pipe dream.)

May your journey have fewer obstacles.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

the problem is this dream/astral stuff could be anything, ie delusions or created from our own subconscious, perhaps valid enough but still not the ticket. best to find a human teacher/master, then the real work can begin. if you have had issues this applies x100. the difference in progress may be clearing things and reorganizing over days/weeks instead of years or never. getting grounded is the key, not accessing higher planes.

my 2cents.

• Like 2

Thanks for replying. I never put much credence to the experience I described above. What I focus on is attempting to consciously pull chi into my body to the point where I can do so with pure mental prowess. I thought I'd share because the world to me at least is mysterious. I maintain skepticism over the idea in general. Even so it doesn't bother me either way. I don't feel special or chosen or anything like that. I went thru drug induced psychosis. SO I know believing in something unsubstantial may not be a good idea. 

• Like 2

Not to discount dream teachings, but you may also want to find an in person teacher. 

Yeah, I always found that having a woman sleep with me was much better than having a wet dream.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this