ganapathi

Hi...How are you doing?

Hi,

I am a newbie here....

How are you doing?

I am fine.

I came with a goal to lead chi into my body. I don't use the word control but lead . I find its the right word when compared with "control"

What you say gentlemen?

Regards

Gana

• Like 1

Hello ganapathi, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Gana,

Yeah, I use the word "concentrate" when talking about working with Chi.  Saying we control it is kinda' like magic.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

Hi Gana -

So nice to have you aboard.  I hope you enjoy your time here.

This is coming from a gentlewoman - seems like the energy goes where our thoughts go, in my experience.  It's like when you are deeply breathing and place your thoughts on the dantien area, and you can feel the collection, radiation, and tingling in that area after the deep breathing.  But maybe you're talking more about a qigong sort of thing?  Lots of threads here on that.

Best wishes,

Manitou

• Like 1

I like the word 'intent'.  Chi follows attention, with relaxed flowing extension being the best.  Using different words in each description might not be the clearest, but  intent, attention, flowing extension.. all good. 

• Like 1

Hi MarbleHead, Manitou, OldChi and Thelerner.

Thanks for your motivation. I need your invaluable advice on this life long journey.

I am interested in chi healing, emotions on organs and how chi deals them, how energy of organ has impact on mental plane and emotional plane, In regeneration of organs .Ultimately how to reach from this material plane to Primordial Force(This one after 10 years from now).

• Like 1

Hi Gana,

I don't have a "practice" per se, so I will be able to speak to only specific questions, where possible.  But there are many here who can speak with you and I'm sure you will meet many of them in your discussions.

Hi MarbleHead, Manitou, OldChi and Thelerner.

Thanks for your motivation. I need your invaluable advice on this life long journey.

I am interested in chi healing, emotions on organs and how chi deals them, how energy of organ has impact on mental plane and emotional plane, In regeneration of organs .Ultimately how to reach from this material plane to Primordial Force(This one after 10 years from now).

I have direct experience with intent on organs.  My life partner was a skid row wino back in the day, and he came to recovery with a really bad case of cirrhosis of the liver.  He was a candidate for a liver transplant (this is 25 years ago) but the doctors didn't want to do it, because he was unable to stay sober for great lengths of time, at that time in his life.

He started to get serious about his health and did three things;  he finally quit drinking for good, he started drinking detox tea, and he started working out with weights, with his intent being placed on healing his liver.  It worked.  The liver totally regenerated itself (I understand that's not all that unusual), and he has no sign of cirrhosis now.  The doctors told him to 'have a nice life' and cut him loose.  The doctor literally said that.....'have a nice life.'

I like the word 'intent'.  Chi follows attention, with relaxed flowing extension being the best.  Using different words in each description might not be the clearest, but  intent, attention, flowing extension.. all good. 

I agree.  Relaxation is crucial, no blockages created in the body.