Highfaith

Glad to be here, thanks

Good evening everyone!

What i have some little knowledge and practice about :

Some Meditation Systems

Solar Rejuvenation

Nei Kung

What im looking for:

Some good Nei Kung system that i would be able to use, without any teacher, and without paying thousands! Digital mats would be awesome.

Why:

Better health, self development, helping others, shielding from negative energies. Something to improve my mind would be great.

Thats it. Sleep well.

• Like 3

Hello Highfaith, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Highfaith,

That's some pretty high faith you have there.  I'm sure you will fend a number of members to talk with regarding your interests.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

Hi Highfaith. A system I personally can recommend is Dr Stephen T Chang's. He has 5 books in print on how to do just what you asking for, and he produces Taoists Teas to support that journey. Of course I'm biased because I am one of his practitioners! My website is www.northstarmeditation.co.uk

His personal website is www.thegreattao.com

Blessings on your journey

• Like 3

Hi Highfaith. A system I personally can recommend is Dr Stephen T Chang's. He has 5 books in print on how to do just what you asking for, and he produces Taoists Teas to support that journey. Of course I'm biased because I am one of his practitioners! My website is www.northstarmeditation.co.uk

His personal website is www.thegreattao.com

Blessings on your journey

Thanks a lot for your recommendation!

Will take a look.

May you have a good practice today!