Sign in to follow this  
Jim D.

Conjecture

It is my conjecture that what we know of the Universe leads me to believe that before its creation there was nothing in terms of space and time. It just was. An example of this theory would be a simple wooden match stick. It becomes something when the proper action and substances are present...the tip explodes into flames which becomes something other than it appears. This something is called nothing, or something invisible to the naked eye. Much like the neutron and its constellation which are invisible to the unaided eye. This nothing is constant without beginning or end. When we add our need for a reason for something to begin, we give it a sex, character, personality, and power of selection and choice over its relationship...the I and Thou. The answer to this duplicity and confused mystery is to see it as one and the same. The basic foundation that relates humans to all things would be our chemical and molecular makeup, elements of which are found in the outer and inner space of all things.

Everything is created, creates, and dies in time, of its own volitioin. There is no altering this process. Further example would be our Solar system which is totally dependent on the Sun's energy. If it were to die out instantly today, a dynamic would be set into motion that would have profound consequences. Earth as we know it would cease to exist over a very short  period of time as well as its inhabitants. The loss of stabilizing gravity that the Sun exerts on all its planets orbits would in a sense throw the Solar System into a rebounding affect thus causing collisions, destruction, new forms other than the planets we know today, and dead silent debris sling shoting its way into space towards other galaxies light years away. For example, imagine a pool table with all its cue balls scattered but close enough to be affected by incoming force, the cue ball. The outcome of an impact is incalculable. Earth would just be another cue ball in the side pocket of the Universe...or distant galaxy.

So, what is, is still becoming dependent on the stillness of nothing which is and always will be constant.

JD

• Like 1

Damn!  I don't feel so special any more.  Hehehe.

Gravity sucks and cause and effect is the mother of all essence.

Sign in to follow this