Give_Me Da_Juice

This feels like a waste of time (making a post here!)

Weeee my first post. 

18 year meditation esoteric off/on dabbler. 

Headed to a vispassana retreat this summer just to go, although I prefer qigong and neigong more.

I've tried a lot of different neigong, qigong, yogic, western tradition and human potential methods. 

I've been playing around with that 5Element dude's celestial qigong. 

I want to learn from Jenny Lamb because she seems to be really humble, down to earth and not a chi street fighter projection zapper. 

• Like 1

Hello Give_Me Da_Juice, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Give_Me Da_Juice,

Yeah, a first post requirement does appear to be a waste of time but everything isn't always as it appears.  You should be able to find many to talk with.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

Hi Give_Me Da_Juice -  Glad you made your way to our forum.  You'll find some humble folks here, some not so.  Very best wishes on your continual journey.  

• Like 2

Well, back a few days ago I did admit that of the Three Treasures I still have work to do regarding humility.

Well, back a few days ago I did admit that of the Three Treasures I still have work to do regarding humility.

Don't we all?  Particularly those of us who say that we're humble.

I am more humble than anyone else here. Just sayin'

You guys have a real role model to live up to....

• Like 3

I am more humble than anyone else here. Just sayin' You guys have a real role model to live up to....

Funny thing is, you're probably right.  You're the only one here that admits they really have no idea of what they're talking about.

• Like 2