Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Trip to India...

I am likely going to India at the beginning of January for a World Congress on Psychology and Spirituality.

So, I would like to:

A. Invite any other Tao bums to attend!

B. Solicit premier ideas about where to go (ashrams, museums, sites, etc), who to train with, and other tips about visiting the primal holy Land of baby Krishna!

So far I have sent a form to Pattahabi Jois's Center in Mysore, stating that I am considering training there for 6 months! I tentatively plan to visit Amritsar, the home of Kundalini Yogis/Sikhs, Siddha ashrams, and many couches thanks to couchsurfing.com

Much love,

Jake

i'm going to be studying abroad in india in the fall.

when you figure out where to go i'd love to hear from you. i'll be in bangalore but will be traveling. i won't be able to study anywhere yet but definetely want to see some sites

I am likely going to India at the beginning of January for a World Congress on Psychology and Spirituality.

So, I would like to:

A. Invite any other Tao bums to attend!

B. Solicit premier ideas about where to go (ashrams, museums, sites, etc), who to train with, and other tips about visiting the primal holy Land of baby Krishna!

So far I have sent a form to Pattahabi Jois's Center in Mysore, stating that I am considering training there for 6 months! I tentatively plan to visit Amritsar, the home of Kundalini Yogis/Sikhs, Siddha ashrams, and many couches thanks to couchsurfing.com

Much love,

Jake

How about the Sri Aurobindo Ashram in Pondicherry? That's where I would like to go.

Well I have the Yoga Journal Guide to India which might help.

What is so great about Pondicherry? It is surely on my list of places to consider checking out, though it it much south of where I will be initially, in New Delhi. Delhi is close to China/Tibet so I will surely be careful to check out the Thunder Vehicle friends and ashrams along there... the Yoga Journal Guide may come in very handy!

Sign in to follow this