Sign in to follow this  
Gerard

Our furry friends

126abe488793523.jpg

I have seen these meditating near this waterfall while hovering over the Pyrenees:

90881c488795474.jpg

Hahaha.

Marmots, very spiritual mountain dwellers. :)

a962a3488797288.jpg

This other furry brother comes near my balcony every night while I am meditating, he keeps on munching leaves from the native bush tree. The way this gorgeous thing moves from tree to tree is amazing, you'll barely notice his movements, like a ghost!

• Like 3

Yeah, I like your vision of the marmot meditating.  That's better than my image that he is being watchful for eagles so that he isn't eaten.

Yeah, I like your vision of the marmot meditating. That's better than my image that he is being watchful for eagles so that he isn't eaten.

Maybe sitting in an adrenaline, highly aware state is how our ancestors started meditating. As they experienced various phenomena, maybe their motives for sitting/standing changed. Maybe the chakras represent an evolution in a person's motives for Paying Attention To What Is Going On.

Notice the critter in the photo is upright. When we increase awareness our spines go upright.

Just ideas.

• Like 2

I like our furry friends

... here, have a handfull of bandicoots

tumblr_kvf4v70r731qzq8imo1_400.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Great vids thanks !

It reminded me of something I forgot happened yesterday. I left training, drove to friends place and on the way there  was  a largish (at first glance)  diamond python crossing the road ... and decided to stop and sunbake. A car was behind me and one coming the other way, I flashed my lights and held a hand out the window ; 'stop'.  I stopped and got out the car ... "move along Yumba"  ... nope .

So I picked it up, and it immediately wrapped around my arm and put the squeeze on (of course)  so I started taking it off but ...  Hmmmm, this guys is bigger than I thought !  :D   a struggle ensued (mostly so the snake would not be harmed .. unwinding them twists their body around ) ... that went on for a bit in the middle of the road  , then I got the better of him and took him to the other side of the rad and dumped him in someone's front garden bushes .  ... went back to the car and more cars are now stopped and people in them are 

omg-shocked.gif

<shrug>  it was just a python   .....    at first, from a distance,  I through it was a red bellied black snake . If it was, I would have not have even got out the car !

....   maybe some other person would have - and caught it  , and I would have been the one sitting there going

omg-shocked.gif

:D

• Like 5

Somewhere in the Pyrenees.

Thanks for the videos, zerostao.

Not easy to find bandicoots and sugar gliders in an urban environment. :)

• Like 1

Depends how many trees and how few cats and dogs  and how the green corridors (if any ) are linked * .

Sometimes they will come in from the yard into the laundry  :) 

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sugar+gliders+in+suburban+backyard&&view=detail&mid=53484F9BA3C08CABBE4B53484F9BA3C08CABBE4B&FORM=VRDGAR

*      b7814c235.jpg

They even have them for crabs !

animal-bridges-highways-7thechive-com.jp

• Like 1

Maybe sitting in an adrenaline, highly aware state is how our ancestors started meditating. As they experienced various phenomena, maybe their motives for sitting/standing changed. Maybe the chakras represent an evolution in a person's motives for Paying Attention To What Is Going On.

Notice the critter in the photo is upright. When we increase awareness our spines go upright.

Just ideas.

do you know the work of Jordan Peterson?

He is a psychologist and I think you would resonate with many things he is saying... based on what you wrote up there that is ;)

Sign in to follow this