4bsolute

How to know your Self and what happens when you do

The experience of your Self is beyond imagination

It is an experience where you feel your Self. I dont write yourself but rather your Self, because this Self is the origin of every body. Not everybody, of every body.

The origin of energy, the origin of the body that is created and held in form, by this energy. Origin energy body.

Your Heart, your origin, has this quality of perception and holds this experience, which wants to be integrated into this human life so full of longing, because it is the end of all detriment.

When you see your Self, all manipulative aspects of your being, is getting purified instantly. There is no one else, no body different to you any longer.

It is the healing of all healing. It is beginning of the experience of your originality and perfection that you already are, including all of the energies that are apparently so much missing in this human life, all are beginning to coming back up.

From an energetical perspective I am yet unaware what really happens (e.g I can not "see" it), but it originally has the feeling and experience to it, that you touch yourself by what you would have previously called "he or she is touching me". Also what you have previously called "he or she is looking at me" is now felt and perceived as "I am looking at my Self".

When this happens I still have my central point of perspective out of this body into this world, but the sensual impression gets completely neutralized. There is nothing else different, to me. And with that uppermost clarity returns and a knowing is already here when I would allow to continue to let this happen, all clair senses would re-appear, because they only vibrate in unity. Individuality is shutting them out. Why speak of "would allow to"? Because it clears all your personality and this is felt as dying. Nobody dies, this body remains, but it feels like complete disintegration and reformation of this mind and body. If this is overcome, then the true integration of universal energy begins and is no longer altered by a personal will that sees itself seperate.

This is our entrance into the Universal Self that we are and always have been, through our Hearts. It is the solution to all of our problems.

If you have questions or want to share self-experience in this regard, feel free to do so

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 3

The experience of your Self is beyond imagination

It is an experience where you feel your Self. I dont write yourself but rather your Self, because this Self is the origin of every body. Not everybody, of every body.

The origin of energy, the origin of the body that is created and held in form, by this energy. Origin energy body.

Your Heart, your origin, has this quality of perception and holds this experience, which wants to be integrated into this human life so full of longing, because it is the end of all detriment.

When you see your Self, all manipulative aspects of your being, is getting purified instantly. There is no one else, no body different to you any longer.

It is the healing of all healing. It is beginning of the experience of your originality and perfection that you already are, including all of the energies that are apparently so much missing in this human life.

From an energetical perspective I am yet unaware what really happens (e.g I can not "see" it), but it originaly has the feeling and experience to it, that you touch yourself by what you would have previously called "he or she is touching me". Also what you have previously called "he or she is looking at me" is now felt and perceived as "I am looking at my Self".

When this happens I still have my central point of perspective out of this body into this world, but the sensual impression gets completely neutralized. There is nothing else different, to me. And with that uppermost clarity returns and a knowing is already here when I would allow to continue to let this happen, all clair senses would re-appear, because they only vibrate in unity. Individuality is shutting them out.

This is our entrance into the Universal Self that we are and always have been, through our Hearts. It is the solution to all of our problems.

If you have questions or want to share self-experience in this regard, feel free to do so

Self realization will definitely do all the things you posit. However, there has to be a firm stabilization in the Self. Otherwise, the Ego driven identities resume their activity, and things go back to almost the same scenario as before.  That's why there is the constant process of self-inquiry.

• Like 2

Probably all of us at some point have surfacing pattern which cause us to think - I am messiah, now I will share the truth. So we share, secretly thinking that we know cause we saw.

Urge to talk is also something that will dissolve. I keep comming back to this statement. David Spero said it somewhere.

Ramana said also that even if you know the self, then it takes at least 3 years up to 12 years to integrate this experience and to get mature.

In my opinion it is good to have someone to talk to about these things. These things are so amasing that sometimes you just can't help and spill it all over the place (perhaps sensing that maybe it isn't the best idea to do so). That's why I believe that being in a sangha is a good thing - having people that understand you or at least will listen when you have sth to say, and be silent when it is required.

• Like 2

Probably all of us at some point have surfacing pattern which cause us to think - I am messiah, now I will share the truth. So we share, secretly thinking that we know cause we saw.

Urge to talk is also something that will dissolve. I keep comming back to this statement. David Spero said it somewhere.

Ramana said also that even if you know the self, then it takes at least 3 years up to 12 years to integrate this experience and to get mature.

In my opinion it is good to have someone to talk to about these things. These things are so amasing that sometimes you just can't help and spill it all over the place (perhaps sensing that maybe it isn't the best idea to do so). That's why I believe that being in a sangha is a good thing - having people that understand you or at least will listen when you have sth to say, and be silent when it is required.

Haha the more I see how patterns arise and fall, more I'm convinced that talking about this beyond a certain group of like-minded people is detrimental.

Even sharing the experiences with fellow seekers can be detrimental, especially if they have not let go of the notion that there is a degree of exaltation in this (or what is "attained" is somehow "higher" than the "lower" everyday reality). In other words, it flares up the Ego and instead of inspiring makes it worse for those seekers. And this Ego flare-up is a two way street...so best to be silent and only discuss with a close group of kindred spirits (and a teacher of course).

• Like 3

compassion derived from Self speaks and works 24/7 - such is its nature

• Like 1

Answering tough questions like I am most happy when; I am most angry when, I feel sensual when, some feelings I have, some of my needs are, some of my hopes are, some people I care for, I am good at, some of my hopes are, and I would describe me as (nouns and adjectives) would be a good starting place.

As you name these things, step back and ask yourself how it is that I have answered this way or that way.

JD