I was wondering lately about when to use healing through energy and when to go and take meds and such.

Many views on healing claiming that everything from sickness and different kind of symptoms is related to energy stagnation happening due to a karmic or psychological/past issue. and that can be healed through working with energy and healing those stagnations and such. and not healing the wounds on energetic levels means that they will appear in another way in form of sickness or other materialization in the physical reality.

Other views sees limitations to the healings in terms that stuff can be healed and other can't, and it is left to the medicine.

Also, i m asking this question because lately i was having this throat/adam's apple uncomfortable sensation of like there is a stagnation with a little pain sometimes and some hardness in swallowing in my throat/adam's apple. and these sensation increase if i focus (during meditation/vipassana) and when an emotional / drama scene appear on tv or in real life.

sometimes when i scan the body and find a pain or an energy sensation on a body part, with a lot of focus of allowing, letting go, accepting it as it is, the pain disappears... but this one is growing and links up sometimes to ear and eyes. 

So currently not sure if it is root is malfunctioning of an organ maybe the thyroid or other physical thing, or an energetical problem, or an energy issue (related to something of past/psycho) causing the malfunctioning of an organ or something ?

and i don't want to treat it through med without solving the actual issue if accepting the view that all is energy related.

So how to know whether it can be solved through energy or medicine (taking meds)?

Thanks.

• Like 1

personally I do both, ie I'll take medicine sending it down with positive intentions and I'll get into deep trance state and send what ever healing I can into an area, often first thing in the morning and an evening session.  Don't know how effective I am, but why not.   Blood/energy follows intention.. or so they say.

• Like 1

You can heal yourself of this problem by chewing your food very thoroughly, until it's totally liquefied...and also going for short walks multiple times each day, such as three 20 minute walks.

It's caused by qi stagnation, and phlegm. The phlegm is produced by digestion not working 100%, and the qi stagnation is caused by emotions but also lack of physical movement. By moving more often, it'll help your emotions move through you easier.

• Like 3