Sign in to follow this  
Jetsun

Constant errors

Basically the forum is screwed, constant errors means that it's not worth visiting or posting much any more.

RIP thedaobums.

?

Almost every other day these days I get errors when trying to view the forum and posts, it is so frequent now that it isn't really worth visiting the site much any more (which may be a good thing for a few of us, who knows) , but I can't see the forum being able to maintain a longstanding healthy community if it persists. Not blaming anyone or anything, just stating my view on the way I see it here now. 

I'm lately getting frequent server errors as well.

Then it is an issue of having to reset cache data, sometimes that works and sometimes not.

Laptop seems to work ok, problem seems to be on mobile, I guess the forum might be old tech so isn't very mobile compatible 

hopefully its not because someone's butthurt

Do you think our friend pie is attacking the site? I wouldn't put it past him to be honest

it wouldnt be the first time I've been on a forum and someone gets banned and then goes on the attack, I'll say that much

maybe its just coincidence that the forum appeared to be working well for a while prior.

Its all part of the conspiracy

1.  They install a cool system that works fine ... so you  purchase, regoster or commit to its use  ( email, a type of MS word, some form of storage and retrival, a web site, etc )

2.  Offer a great 'service' amd update constantly.

3. Produce new super systems.

4. Oh dear, you need to upgrade now or you will loose everything !

5.  Okay, where do I buy the new uprgrade and how do I install it ?

6.  Buy ?     Nah, not anymore ... you gotta lease a system  maybe $80 a year for the latest MS word doc and  $8000 a year to keep your site running.

7. I am not paying that ! 

8. Oh ?  Too bad, now you cant aceess your own work and your site will be plauged with glitches .

9.  Yeah ?  Fuck you guys  - I know how to 'fix' this ... how to fix ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT !

10.  Oh really ? 

11  .  Yep .... I have decided to go live in the bush and fuck you and your internet . ....   I know this really good camping spot where other 'drop outs'  live ,   they say I should come and live with them , I am nearly ready to do it ! 

http://i.imgur.com/7jLt5.jpg

Edited by Nungali

Nungali, the description 'Reverse geyser' suits you to a T.  :P

Sign in to follow this