C T

Possible 'Rainbow Body' with Remainder

Below is apparently the mother of Lhoga Tulku Rinpoche. In her later years, she became a nun and commenced intensive practice. A few days ago this kindly lady passed away, and amazingly her whole body shrank to about one foot long. Its believed this is the sign of high realization.

13321945_10209723381543750_8282935777534

13319878_10209723393264043_1292025194993

The above was shared via FB.

As yet unable to verify if this actually took place.

Nothing showing up on the www, and none of my friends have any pertinent info on this. 

Anyone here heard or read anything which can help to shed some light on this? 

Im not one to speculate nor keen on sensationalism, but well & good if true. 

What do you think  - does the lower pic looks like its been retouched? 

• Like 2

Why didn't her head shrink and why is the lower portion wrapped?

I had the same question wrt the head not shrinking. 

The binding is part of the process, but if this happened only in the last few days, 

bearing in mind how the Tibetans revere such a manifestation, im doubtful if they

would allow the body to be moved, let alone photographed, at least until the process

is completed, and to see it placed in a container like that reminds me somehow of

carelessness/callousness. 

• Like 4

Anyone know her name? The photo appears very unusual to me. Something is not right and could be Photoshopped.

• Like 3

I had the same question wrt the head not shrinking. 

The binding is part of the process, but if this happened only in the last few days, 

bearing in mind how the Tibetans revere such a manifestation, im doubtful if they

would allow the body to be moved, let alone photographed, at least until the process

is completed, and to see it placed in a container like that reminds me somehow of

carelessness/callousness. 

Yes, very hard to believe that someone would put her in some type of plastic cooler/container if it was legitimate.

• Like 3

For a phenomenon so revered it seems a bit incongruous to store the body so clumsily in a plastic box.

• Like 2

For a phenomenon so revered it seems a bit incongruous to store the body so clumsily in a plastic box.

Thank you Rex. Im increasingly unconvinced by the authenticity of this report. 

Edited by C T
  • Like 1