Sign in to follow this  
Kubba

Stainless steel

Does anyone know how this material affects the body? I'm wearing a watch made of it (with battery) since short and am curious how this material works with the body.

If you want to add some jerky comment then please don't.

Don't know about stainless steel.  Sciencewise it tends to be very neutral to chemicals.  

Interestingly I remember that Michael Winn, a Healing Tao teacher won't wear watches that use a quartz crystal mechanism (ie most commercial watches) because they interfere with his chi. 

• Like 1

Don't know about stainless steel. Sciencewise it tends to be very neutral to chemicals.

Interestingly I remember that Michael Winn, a Healing Tao teacher won't wear watches that use a quartz crystal mechanism (ie most commercial watches) because they interfere with his chi.

Funny thing - I feel some strange sensations about this watch and I don't know what is it - I thought at first that it is the steel or the battery - thats why I asked this question here.

I don't wear watches, period. They generate an energy field regardless of what is powering them.

Stainless steel I have found to be the most innocuous of the cooking materials, in terms of non-reactivity. You absolutely must avoid using metal utensils with it though, or the coating will scratch and the regular steel beneath it will be exposed.

Stainless still is usually steel galvanized with chrome. It's the chrome that renders it non-reactive. Raw steels does leech things into food. A lot of ancient herbal decoctions tell you to avoid cooking in steel pots because it affects the medicine.

• Like 1

I don't wear watches, period. They generate an energy field regardless of what is powering them.

Stainless steel I have found to be the most innocuous of the cooking materials, in terms of non-reactivity. You absolutely must avoid using metal utensils with it though, or the coating will scratch and the regular steel beneath it will be exposed.

Stainless still is usually steel galvanized with chrome. It's the chrome that renders it non-reactive. Raw steels does leech things into food. A lot of ancient herbal decoctions tell you to avoid cooking in steel pots because it affects the medicine.

I was thinking that maybe to buy a watch with automatic or mechanical mechanism would solve the problem since I need a watch for my work. But you say all of them generate a not nice energy field?

I was thinking that maybe to buy a watch with automatic or mechanical mechanism would solve the problem since I need a watch for my work. But you say all of them generate a not nice energy field?

Different folks get different results.   Depends on there sensitivity.  I wear a regular quartz watch, but I'm not very energy sensitive.  I got a watch for my daughter because I liked the look and the color, its suppose to provide 'positive' vibes, whatever that means.  Sometimes half of these affects are mental. 

Sign in to follow this