Sign in to follow this  
roger

the easy way (and perhaps the only way) to have the meditative mind

Recognize that you ALREADY have both absolute being and total awareness.

You should be guided by a power deep within yourself — a power that is perennial, self-aware.

It can be difficult to know where it begins. If you have never experienced this vector undefined, it can be difficult to vibrate. Enlightenment is calling to you via pulses.

Then, the future will be an unified flowering of hope.

Dogma is the antithesis of balance.

You may be ruled by selfishness without realizing it.

Do not let it eliminate the nature of your story.

Where there is turbulence, rebirth cannot thrive.

Consciousness consists of bio-feedback of quantum energy.

“Quantum” means an evolving of the ever-present.

What do you mean by 'absolute being? What if I recognise that but then don't want to have a meditative mind because I'm doing something that requires a different sort of mental state? Personally I find the easiest way to have a meditative mind is to meditate. Are you suggesting something different? What are you suggesting?

What do you mean by 'absolute being? [...]

He's saying that we exist as supercharged waveforms.

As you meditate, you will enter into infinite coherence that transcends understanding and you will soon be guided by a power deep within yourself — a power that is pranic, higher. Through meditation, our souls are opened by serenity.

• Like 1

I think that depends on what kind of meditation you're doing.

Supercharged waveforms hmm... In my experience those who really understand something are those who can explain it simply, in plain English, without using lots of jargon. ...just saying.

Supercharged waveforms is simply the dynamic principle behind evolutionary consciousness, which is the force that drives the gradual adaptation and eventual habit of learning to ride a bicycle, or working on a Rubik's Cube, as two very straightforward examples. Until one actually masters either one, certain key terms and subtleties behind the instructions can never be fully grasped, but by becoming fully familiar with the activity to the extent of experiencing success would it then all make sense.  

Edited by C T

Keep practicing, thats the only way. 

Ain´t that the truth.  I wouldn´t exactly call it the "easy way" but, for most of us, practice is where it´s at.

• Like 2

So first we were absolute being, then we were supercharged waveforms, and now we're a'dynamic principle'. Gosh this is giving me a lot to think about.

Btw, Is this still the easy way to have a meditative mind? ...because I must admit: I still find it easier to just meditate.

...but is that just because I haven't realised that I'm a 'dynamic principle' yet? :)

So first we were absolute being, then we were supercharged waveforms, and now we're a'dynamic principle'. Gosh this is giving me a lot to think about.

Btw, Is this still the easy way to have a meditative mind? ...because I must admit: I still find it easier to just meditate.

...but is that just because I haven't realised that I'm a 'dynamic principle' yet? :)

Yeah, you are right. Just meditate. Forget about all the jargon. 

I apologise for imposing. 

• Like 2

Aw CT, there was no imposition. Despite my cheeky replies on this thread, I find everything that's being said to be genuinely interesting.

...that's why I'm posting my cheeky replies. :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this