Sign in to follow this  
sagebrush

lily pad

somethings about life do not feel ok.

but with my camera and fresh air I was able to seize many wonderful images today that allow peace in my own heart.

I wish I knew how to upload a few now in the cool pics section.

many goals to be accomplished.

I will describe the beauty and maybe you can try visualizing it.

I was at a pond in a nearby cemetery. It is one of my new routes because I needed to begin to create a hobby other than accomplishing self hatred and depression.

Anyway-took many lovely photos today. frogs, lily pads, the flower of the lily pad. Not sure if it is considered a lotus.

but the one I savored the most is my last photo of the day.....it was a rolled up lily pad in the shape of a heart.

IT could not get better than this.

then the rain came making it all the more beautiful.

I soon hope to post images.

post-115258-0-64059300-1465764939_thumb.jpg

Edited by sagebrush
  • Like 6

Yes, I would love to see the pictures.

The lotus and the water lily are two different plants.  They are seen in similar environments, and serve the same purpose for humans.

Good luck with learning how to configure and post the pictures.

• Like 1

Very nice, would love to indulgde in seeing the photos you took. Its deffinetly helpful to go out and do things, in your case, taking photos, to change the depressive thought of the mind. I personally like to pet cats, really relaxes me

• Like 1

2016-06-03.jpg2016-06-03.jpg

One lily. Buddhist temple grounds, Malaysia
Edited by C T
  • Like 4

come hell or high water I post the pic tomorrow. asking my buddy tyler to assist to save frustration and angst.

inside this murky pond I see a murky past, but at the same time harmony, but yet laughter at one lesson and frustration with another.

try a poem with snakes

Silent Lotus's wife's name-unscramble it

and see if you don't have crazy going on along side an evening with olive oil

the furled lily pad has a shadow shaped box underneath.

and the edges of the pad are dabbed with faint yellow.

just like the color of the flowers on the hillside that open and close each day

and oddly enough at the backyard feeder is a male cardinal that has lost his feathers on its cap.

might post it tomorrow

I WILL need sacred text after this.

• Like 1

I WILL need sacred text after this.

Perhaps.  But it is so nice when we finally get something together, even if we had help getting there.

Speaking of flowers opening and closing, my Moss Roses do that every day.  The flowers open in the morning when they get first sun and remain open until they just can't take all that sunshine any more and close up for the rest of the day.  On a typical full sun day that is around 11 am but a little longer if it is a partly or mostly cloudy day.

Hang in there.

I came home Friday and my view out my bedroom window has been half mowed. I have made a sign that I will post before Monday-when they may return to cut more of the hillside.

The sign reads: can you please not trim @ the wild flowers? (enjoying the beauty) Thanks

hoping that if they return on Monday-do not mow here.

but something made me laugh hysterical. but it was not funny.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this