sagebrush

remarkable discovery

Hello--

I have read here at this forum many years ago and I have recently returned.  Very happy to have made my way here again.

In essence, I place significance and bestow meaning on objects.

So let me just quickly go with some  finds in the last few days on a level of profound yet simple confirmation. I am happy for the discovery.

I literally planted a tree in a big terra cotta pot. It was a Norfolk pine.

I opened 30 pounds of organic dirt and found a tiny gold heart digging through it.

For me this means something significant. I still have it. I will not need to keep it. From here I was able to make an important discovery about myself and had something to say about it. I will continue to extricate meaning hopefully into haiku, or who knows what.

Days later I found a heart rock on a rock path. I brought it home and will place it on my patio.

I do collect heart rocks.

Day after that another heart rock. This one has three gold lines running right through it-and

parallel.  I did not notice the gold lines right away.

I would love to post a picture if I am able to take a decent photo and get myself tuned in to uploading it eventually.

Mostly nature delights me.

thank you for the space with sharing--

sagebrush

• Like 7

Hello sagebrush, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi sagebrush,

Yeah, that's a lot of hearts there.  I too enjoy being out in nature.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

• Like 1

the world has very peculiar ways of telling us things. i didn;t know what you meant by heart shaped rocks at first so i googled it, i didn't come across the answer i was looking for but i came across a story of someone who had a similar experience, http://www.thesecret.tv/stories/heart-shaped-rocks/http://www.thesecret.tv/stories/heart-shaped-rocks/ i thought you might be interested in reading it

welcome to our community

• Like 2

Hello--

I have read here at this forum many years ago and I have recently returned.  Very happy to have made my way here again.

In essence, I place significance and bestow meaning on objects.

So let me just quickly go with some  finds in the last few days on a level of profound yet simple confirmation. I am happy for the discovery.

I literally planted a tree in a big terra cotta pot. It was a Norfolk pine.

I opened 30 pounds of organic dirt and found a tiny gold heart digging through it.

For me this means something significant. I still have it. I will not need to keep it. From here I was able to make an important discovery about myself and had something to say about it. I will continue to extricate meaning hopefully into haiku, or who knows what.

Days later I found a heart rock on a rock path. I brought it home and will place it on my patio.

I do collect heart rocks.

Day after that another heart rock. This one has three gold lines running right through it-and

parallel.  I did not notice the gold lines right away.

I would love to post a picture if I am able to take a decent photo and get myself tuned in to uploading it eventually.

Mostly nature delights me.

thank you for the space with sharing--

sagebrush

Couldn't agree with you more.  I too look for synchronicity and what the universe is telling us, coming from the perspective that 'we are the manifester', we are the Universe, and it's all One.  I am at one with the Castaneda path in some ways - and he will always say to look closely at the unusual, those things that pop out at us that aren't ordinary.  I use this very method in ceremonial healings.

Example:  my cousin is literally dying of a broken heart.  She has a wasting syndrome right now, she is losing weight at a tremendous rate, she is falling a lot.  Doctors can't determine the cause as of yet.  I know what the problem is, her son (who has her two grandkids that she loves dearly) recently remarried, and the parents of his new wife live in that town, they're over there all the time with gifts (trying to ingratiate themselves with the kids, can't hardly blame them).  Young kids are bought off easily with gifts, weren't we all?  So my cousin has found herself in a position where she's a thousand miles away, the kids will call the other people 'Grandma and grandpa' when they talk to her on Skype, and they've said some things to her like 'they no longer need her, they have another grandma, etc.'.  Just being kids.

This is killing Jill.  Literally.  She feels like she is being pushed out of the picture, there is nothing she can do about it, the kids are the crown jewel of her life, and the other day she said to me 'Well, my dad died at 69, so why shouldn't I?'  I decided to do a ceremony for her, unbeknownst to her - because she's uber-Christian and things like this scare her.  But I decided to do it anyway.

I went over to Joanne's Fabrics and bought a red piece of felt, thinking I was going to cut out a heart, and then cut the heart in half.  The ceremony was going to involve sewing the two pieces of felt back together to make the heart whole again, after doing some chanting and sageing, etc.

But something more unusual happened on the way back from JoAnne's.  There was a little bird standing in the middle of the street, looking down at another bird who was gasping for breath.  I felt a stab in my heart, and I did a U-turn and went back to take the bird out of the street, thinking maybe it was just stunned; I intended to get it out of harm's way to give it a chance.  When I got to the bird, I saw that it was a beautiful little cedar waxwing; but there was yet another little waxwing that was laying close by, totally mangled.  Obviously a little flock got in the way of a passing car.

I picked up the still living bird (barely living) and placed him off to the side of the road; he didn't make it, he died after a few more breaths.  I placed the mangled bird next to him.  My heart just deflated.

When I got home with the piece of felt and was cutting out the heart (I was crying because I felt so bad for the bird that remained and was watching her spouse die) I realized that the ceremony had already started.  It had started the moment I decided to go buy the felt for the heart, and it involved seeing the birds.  What are the odds of seeing something like that at that particular moment, as I was whizzing by in a car?  And having my heart react as it did, turn around, and do what I did?  I realized that the two dead birds represented Jill's grandkids, and Jill was the bird just standing there, looking at them, unable to do anything about it.

I did cut out the heart, place it on a little doll that represented Jill, and just spoke words to her; I was sobbing with grief for both her, the bird, and an event that took place in my life many years ago.  It was all the same grief; and the three griefs were working in concert for healing of all.  I did a little 'reversal' ceremony, reversing her dynamic, just with movements of my ceremonial staff.

Because of the unusual nature of all this and the synchronicity, there is no doubt in my mind that there will be healing there.  It was all just too well timed.

Perhaps the little gold hearts in the earth is further evidence that The Mother loves you, and you live within her protection.  Finding 3 hearts is definitely unusual, as Castaneda would say.

Edited by manitou
  • Like 1

Symbols and omens exist in the weird space between us and the universe. I don't know if they come from us, from the place we're in, or from somewhere else, but they're useful and there to be used. Enjoy the exploration :)

• Like 1

haiku-

Lallation is the term used in understanding why Japanese have a difficult time with pronunciation-"L" is is generally "R" ex: the word-election might sound like erection

Lalla was a mystic hindu poet. :wub:

Edited by sagebrush
  • Like 1

How odd, I just had a voodoo witch break my cell phone. glass..and I dont think im kidding. Perhaps its for the best.

• Like 1

Yea!!!  Party time!!!!!

Im not much of a partier either, as youve said about yourself,, so I dont why youd say that.

Im not much of a partier either, as youve said about yourself,, so I dont why youd say that.

Just to get a response from you.  It worked.

• Like 1

I don't believe in inflation,

What was the price of an eighth back in your younger days?

I don't believe in Santa Claus.

Can't answer your question but I do remember paying 19 cents for a pack of smokes.  And about the same for a gallon of gas.

My government said that there was no inflation last year so they didn't give me a Cost Of Living Allowance increase for this year.

But it seems that every time I go shopping the price of what I buy has increased or the size of the container has decreased.

But here's no inflation so I didn't get an increase.

I don't believe in Santa Claus.

Can't answer your question but I do remember paying 19 cents for a pack of smokes. And about the same for a gallon of gas.

My government said that there was no inflation last year so they didn't give me a Cost Of Living Allowance increase for this year.

But it seems that every time I go shopping the price of what I buy has increased or the size of the container has decreased.

But here's no inflation so I didn't get an increase.

Inflation will only affect you if you believe in it. Do you believe in it?

• Like 1

Inflation will only affect you if you believe in it. Do you believe in it?

Hehehe.  Apparently I do believe in it because last year my dollar was worth $1.00 and this year it is worth only $.97 in last year's money.

Did we get off topic?  I can't even remember what the topic was if there really was one.

Perhaps it is true, there was only a topic if you believe there was a topic.

Hehehe. Apparently I do believe in it because last year my dollar was worth $1.00 and this year it is worth only $.97 in last year's money.

Did we get off topic? I can't even remember what the topic was if there really was one.

Perhaps it is true, there was only a topic if you believe there was a topic.

there will always be a topic, woth out a topic there cannot be replies, but if you don't heed any attention to there topic and believe it doesn't exist it won't, affect you, you will talk about what you want to talk about.

there will always be a topic, woth out a topic there cannot be replies, but if you don't heed any attention to there topic and believe it doesn't exist it won't, affect you, you will talk about what you want to talk about.

Well, we are following a train of thought.  How the train got to where it is now I don't know because I haven't gone back to look.  So anyhow, there was a remarkable discovery.

Shall we talk more about that discovery?

the remarkable discovery was three hearts in one week-on the journey of life.

one was a gold heart I found just pulling organic dirt out of a bag to use in a big pot on wheels for a Norfolk pine-

so it was fine to find a little tiny heart the size of the head of a pencil eraser in a huge bag of dirt-maybe 25 pound bag.

the other two hearts were rocks one with the shape of a heart on it--small too like fitting on pencil eraser head-the heart size on the rock

the other rock is on the edge of the rock-and then three gold lines running long

all three are on the back of the stove top.

since then I stumbled on a heart shape in a leaf---so I photographed the day light coming through the heart on the leaf===many times---because the heart shape was not exactly perfect I was able to move the camera a certain way to make it exact.

another remarkable discovery is sunflowers groing from the black oil sunflower seed-so it is a double purpose seed

first attracting the birds here, then it sprouted sunflowers...many more are growing.

another remarkable discovery is the variety of dragonflies in the area...not sure of the cameras abilities at this point in time. the macro setting gets grainy at one point and a dragonfly tends to not let me too close-although they seem to like to be photographed--staying put for several minutes.

on inspection of the photos I took on the last journey I took a photo of a dragonfly and a dead carcass of a spider-once reviewing it when I got home I noticed there was a bug under the dragonfly, one the same stalk of cattail. very cool because I had  not observed it during taking the picture.

the remarkable discoveries continue-

nature is full of wonder :wub:

Well, we are following a train of thought. How the train got to where it is now I don't know because I haven't gone back to look. So anyhow, there was a remarkable discovery.

Shall we talk more about that discovery?

I would very much enjoy further talk about the discovery. I enjoy being able to talk with elderly people who understand me and who i can understand,

Most old folks where i am only know how to get angry at kids and think they do good by doing so. Im honored to have yor company

• Like 2

yes more on discovery later

first nap then restorative practice tonight

light rain and hard labor today lulling me to close my eyes

• Like 1

I would very much enjoy further talk about the discovery. I enjoy being able to talk with elderly people who understand me and who i can understand,

Most old folks where i am only know how to get angry at kids and think they do good by doing so. Im honored to have yor company

I rarely look at members' profile because I don't want anything to bias my interaction with other members.  Sure, I'm not the most polite member here.  In fact, on occasion I am probably viewed as being rude, etc.

But I do try to be honest and I do try hard to not discriminate.  Yeah, I'm a sexist.  But I never said I had no flaws.

Ah!, yes, the discovery was about hearts and being out in nature.  Hearts are significant symbols for many (most?) people.  And I think it's neat about the heart rock collection.

• Like 1