Sign in to follow this  
mindtooloud

Donating Plasma

I donate blood and plasma and have no adverse side effects to practice.

• Like 2

wouldn't chi flow out with the blood/plasma?

It is flowing out all the time, I give it freely. I do not view chi/energy as something to hoard. There is always more chi, however, there may not be enough blood to save someone's life, and since I have O negative blood (universal), I donate as often as I can.

There may be some folks who would disagree, and I am fine with that. My chi and my blood, I will give it as I see fit.  ;)

• Like 7

Donating blood or plasma you're helping save a life.  So in my point of view, it's all good, even if one is a bit weaker afterwards.  Sciencewise I've heard its good for men who tend to have too much iron, and also good to give the body a bit of exercise rejuvenating the blood. 

• Like 3

It is flowing out all the time, I give it freely. I do not view chi/energy as something to hoard. There is always more chi, however, there may not be enough blood to save someone's life, and since I have O negative blood (universal), I donate as often as I can.

There may be some folks who would disagree, and I am fine with that. My chi and my blood, I will give it as I see fit. ;)

My concern was that as a beginner trying to feel chi while donating might be problematic. (;

My concern was that as a beginner trying to feel chi while donating might be problematic. (;

I remember when I first started feeling energy, I was worried that anything I did would make it go away. Live your life, practice, still and quiet your mind and heart, know you are chi/energy; it is in and all around you. 

Selfless giving cultivates much more in the long run, so don't trash the idea all together. If you decide to donate, and feel depleted, hit me up, I'll send you some chi. 

:wub:

• Like 8

If you feel de-energized from donating, you might have some deficiency in your body.

If you feel energized, then you may have excess, and removing the blood brings balance.

These are generalizations, but.

If you're in perfect balance then ideally you should feel no change.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this